Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Ishpaleum walked the streets of the Seiretei for the first time in ten thousand years (Ish time). It was nostalgic, but also a little irritating that they had changed so little over so much time. It seemed that they still clung to the same rules that they had for so long, although the Central 46 was no longer a factor thanks to Sosuke Aizen, who had slain them as part of his bid for power. Ish smiled, thinking about how foolish the man had been, believing that the Hogyoku would allow him to defeat all who opposed him. You know, they'll never learn... there is always a bigger fish. Or at least one comparatively big that can eat you.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 am

Yuki sat at her desk doing the paperwork, her lazy lieutenant nowhere to be seen. Typical. She had tried to force the woman to work, but that hadn't worked, so now all she could do was wait for whatever her 'surprise' was going to be that she had been promised in return for not working.

With a small sigh she returned to her work, when she felt a familiar reiatsu not too far away from her position. Now what is he doing here? Standing up and putting her zanpakuto through her obi Yuki shunpoed toward the intruder in Seireitei. Even though she knew that he probably wasn't here to fight, the orders were no unauthorised person in Seireitei.

"So, Ishpaleum, decided to go for a little walk did we?" Her face was far from hostile, but it wasn't welcoming either - probably the closest she could get to welcoming at the present moment in time though.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Ish smiled at Yuki, seeing her approach. He noticed that she seemed a little more tense than usual, but that was to be expected. After all, he was technically an intruder. How odd... I never imagined myself as an intruder here. He placed a hand on the back of his neck, allowing a slightly goofy expression to cross his face as he spoke.Yeah, I was around so I figured I would stop by. You know, see the sights amd all. You guys have really cleaned up the place from the last time I was here! He remembered his last visit, in which about half of the Seiretei had been torn apart by his son. Good times...
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 am

She didn't relax her muscles - at this time even those you thought friends could be an enemy - but she did take a few cautious steps forward, while keeping eye contact and listening to him.

"You do realise that you're not allowed to be here right? To seek hollow powers is forbidden among the shinigami - which I'm sure you already know - and so to be a vizard is illegal by Seireitei law. If it had been somebody else who had caught you they would be obligated to arrest you."

She didn't know how he could be so calm about breaking into Soul Society - they had to be a reason why he was here other than to just 'see the sights'. She knew it was her duty to take him into custody, but she didn't wan him to be arrested after he had helped her with a few of her issues - it was way simpler when she never used to have to think about things like this.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:34 am

Ish smiled politely, nodding. He understood that particular law extremely well. Believe me, I know the law. After all, I was the one to push it through... His smile became a little darker at that point, as he remembered the events that had led to his Hollowfication. [color=red]I had serious issues with hollows back then, including my own. I was the first person to survive the process, and I hoped to be the last.went back to his goofy self at that point. [color=red]Anyway, I'm sure that I could handle myself if anyone came after me.

His face changed again, becoming a bit more serious. In any case, I'm glad that it was you that came across me, because you need to hear what I have to say. There is a group in Hueco Mundo that is intending to attack the Soul Society, made up of mostly Espada and a few Shinigami. From what I can tell, they are being manipulated behind the scenes by someone... I am joining their ranks to find out who. I've got to say, I felt his power from a distance, and it actually looks like he could be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am

She smirked at the fact that he had helped make the law about vizards, and yet here he was as one.

"I don't know, what if I said I was going to arrest you - I can be pretty powerful." Her tone was still light, making her words seem less threatening. She also doubted she would be able to defeat him if in fact he did turn out to be an enemy, because any idiot could sense the power differences. Her smirk left completely as the mood turned serious, and she listened to what he had to say with a small frown.

"Would you say that if the group attacked this mysterious person would attack as well? And if they decide to stay in the shadows would this rogue ggroup stand any chance against Seireitei without this persons aid?"

Seireitei was currently in a weakened state at the moment as a Captain Commander had still yet to be chosen - too many ambitious captains vying for the spot meant no decisions actually being made.

"Will you tell the other captains about this news, because I don't think they will be too pleased hearing it from a vizard - especially a vizard who is about to join the enemy ranks even if it will benefit them. There are a few captains who look down on vizard assistance."

Yuki also knew that if he took this matter to the other captains she would probably get into trouble for not attacking on sight.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am

Ish smiled, moving his hand back to his neck again. [color=red]Well, I suppose I would have no choice but to let you take me in. After all, it wouldn't do anyone any good to resist, and it might even help to buiild a little trust with the other captains. Of course, I would prefer to maintain my illusion of freedom.[/img]

He then paused, considering her words for a moment. It was true, the captains would not in all probability treat him well, especially those who held the law close by. He knew he had allies among the captains, but he doubted that they would be too much help if it was decided that he had to be taken in.

The group has many strong warriors among them, mostly Espada. From what I gather, it also contains a man who goes by the name of Gin Ichimaru. They have the Cero Espada and a former Primera, although I doubt if he knows that I know that he has joined them. However, if my information is right, they have moles placed throughout the group, weakening them. My guess would be that an attack without their leader would end in failure, but with him I cannot say. Anything is possible with a proper strategy, so it could well be that they succeed, but again I do not think that it would.

He paused a moment before continuing, hesitating. I'm not sure whether I will tell the other captains. I think that you and Karel could vouch for me, and probably help keep me off the chopping block, but it is as you say... I am a Vizard, and so am hated among Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

"Gin taicho is moving around again huh?", a female voice all of a sudden said from behind them. A woman with strong blue eyes, long white hair and pale clean skin was looking at them with a small smile, yet her eyes was serious. She was wearing the standard shinigami uniform, through the very top of her cleveage could be seen. A darkblue ribbon was tied around her waist, wich her zanpaktou was hanging from in its holster. She was wearing a white captain haori with the 1th division`s kanji and symbol on it, meaning that this woman was the new, and first, female captain commander, Reikou Yuuri.

"..Im Reikou Yuuri...", she informed him, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Vaizards are not hated among shinigami, your kind helped us in the battle against Aizen...you just have some among you who are evil"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Ish turned as he saw the captain arrive, allowing his smile to fade for a moment as he calculated every attack she could make. After all, it was technically her job to capture him on sight. However, when he saw her insignia and heard her words, he allowed himself to relax slightly. So, this is the newest Captain Commander... I have a feeling this is going to be a good one.

He smiled at her, deciding to take a quick peek into her soul with his lifesight. What he saw made his smile grow, and made him finish his relaxation. After all, it seemed he was in the presence of two good people, and so he felt no reason to be tense. He nodded at her, allowing the hand that was on his neck to fall back to his side. Yes, I suppose they did, but they have helped you in the past and still have been persecuted. And those who gained these powers intentionally should be!

He became thoughtful again at that point, allowing himself to withdraw into his mind for a moment. He considered speaking on the essence of evil, but decided to save that talk for another time, realizing the nature of the conversation he was in. However, trust issues aside I have information that could be useful to you, as well as a proposition of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 am

Yuki nodded to what Ishpaleum said about the new group, frowning slightly at the mention of Gin Ichimaru - if he was involved then that could mean nothing good.

"I would vouch for you if the matter iss taken before the captains, because I think that you're a trustworthy-"

Yuki cut off the rest of her sentence as she felt the familiar presence drawing nearer. She watched as the new captain commander walked forward, feeling very much like the child who had done something wrong. She was about to say something when Yuuri's next words alleviated her worries and fears about being punished.

Yuki stood silent as the two leaders talked, and it wasn't until Ishpaleum fell silent for a few moments that she decided to talk to the captain commander - feeling as though she needed to apologise for not doing her duties, even though it turned out that she didn't think of the vizard as an enemy.

"Taicho, I feel as though I should apologise for not doing my duties. I allowed the fact that I trusted the intruder and think of him as a friend to cloud my judgement, and as a result I didn't perform my duties as a captain. I'm sorry for this."

She lasped back into silence as Ish brought up that he had a proposition for the leader of the Gotei 13. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 am

Yuuri looked over at Yuki, narrowing her eyes at her. "..Yuki-san, you know i hate formatilities..but i will allow it for now..cover your ears and close your eyes...the things that are about to be told is something you should`t concern yourself with. .". Yuuri watched as Yuki did what she did, befor looking at Ishpaleum.

(only Ishpaleum can this).

"Then, vaizard....tell me what you want.."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 am

Ish looked around for a moment before turning back to Yuuri, a polite smile on his face. Straight to the point... I like it. Since I am assuming that you heard what I have already told Yuki about this organization, I'll get right to it. From what I have seen so far in my visit to this world, the Seiretei is in a bit of chaos and is probably the most weakened it has been since Aizen's betrayal. This is probably the worst time to have someone working to attack it, because it has the highest likelyhood of success. I would like to offer you some limited assistance in this matter, and if it goes well you may see more cooperation. In return, I will need your word that when the time arrives that I need aid, and it is coming, that you will assist me. He allowed his smile to fade as he finished. It was a fairly simple offer, but he couldn't be certain that she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 am

"Chaos?...", was all she said, a smile comming accros her lips. "Not anymore....i will guide the seireitei and our allies into the furture..and show them the light..". As she spoke, she took around the handle with one hand, looking at him with narrowed eyes. "For now, i wont agree to any alliance..alliancing is a thing that only should be done in crisis...if i were to die, crisis would occur..but i dont plan on dying.."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 am

Ish smiled, noting her hand on her blade. He nodded his head once before he spoke. I understand and accept your decision. It isn't what I had hoped for by any means, but I will certainly accept it. I must say though, this does put me in a slight bit of a pickle... You see, your hand is on your blade, which leads me to think one of two things: either you're about to try and take me in for my crime of being a Vizard, or you think I am going to attack you for refusing to ally with me. If it is the second I can assure you that you are safe for the moment.

He paused at that point, allowing the words to hang in the air for a moment before he continued. I say for the moment because I do not know what the future holds. You see, I am the leader of the group known as Kurosu, and most the members of my group aren't the greatest fans of the Shinigami, since they are mostly former Espada, so I cannot be sure as to whether they will one day call for me to lead an attack on you.

His smile stayed on his face through this, but his body seemed to be a little more tense. Of course, I will do my best to dissuade them should they decide on that course of action, primarily because it would be a waste of time and energy to have to fight the Seiretei, since you do most of our work for us.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:54 am

"The espada are the greaest enemies of us...former or not....it may be true i have taken in the zanpaktou spirit named Muramasa who caused the zanpaktou reblellion inccident around 2 years ago, but it is because i have seen the darkness of his soul leave, and be replaced by my light..if you want to ally your group with us, i need you to bring every member to me...those i dont see feeling regret about their actions...". She withdrew her zanpaktou from her holster and held the tip towards his chin. "Will fall by my blade...".

She slided it into the holster again, and looked at him, smiling a little all of a sudden. "..Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Ish's smile grew as he found himself hearing words that he himself might have spoken a few centuries earlier. He considered her words for a moment before he spoke. My name is Ishpaleum, although I truly doubt you have heard it unless you've read the oldest archives that are around here. He looked around the area again, his smile fading.

I am a very old man, and as such have seen both light and darkness, both condemnation and repentance. I have looked into the souls of those that walk with me, as well as your own, and I can tell you that within every being lies both the dark and the light. I'm afraid that I cannot in good conscience bring my group here for you to judge. He looked at Yuuri again, his smile completely gone. After all, my own darkness has not left, so how can I expect theirs to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)   Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Shinigami (Open to Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1