Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Ichigo lazily opened the door of the kurosaki clinic which he also called home. He flicked the switch to shut the lights off. Ichigo then locked and closed the door, silently stepping off of the porch. It was late and he looked around before walking down the empty, and quiet street.

Ichigo finds himself in the shopping district of karakura. His eyes scan the surrounding area, for any signs of hollows. He sighs, feeling spiritual pressures all around him. He sighs, seeing four grande menos and three adjuchas menos closing in on him. they all looked hungry. Ichigo slapped his forehead, shaking his head."Can't believe this shit..he spoke mentally..
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Ryuuga and his captain had been dispatched to scene where ichigo was being cornered.He quickly drew his mugen."Shine down"He said as he released mugen.He then sliced down two of the menos with mugen and his scabbard.Looks like your in a bind ehh kurosaki?He said as he rested mugen on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Ichigo smiled as he saw the familiar man cut down two menos. He then slipped a soul candy into his mouth, being forced from his gigai. Ichigo, being in soul form, grabbed his zanpakuto, swinging it forth. He released a getsuga tensho, which disembodied the heads of three more menos."you could say that Ryuuga"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Ryuuga then focused his spiritual pressure into the tip of mugen.Then he released a high density beam,taking down two more of them.Why does this shit always get assigned to me.He said a bit annoyed as he re-sheathed mugen.He then sighs and rubs the back of his head and lights a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Right after Ryuuga lights his cigarette a low level hollow attacks him. Before it had a chance to hit him a kido lighting attack hit the hollow in the head, killing it. The kido spell, called Hado #4 Byakurai, came from the finger of Jim. "Never let your guard down Ryuuga. Even when you think you have won." Jim had been in the area when he go a call about the menos and was told to help. He got there to late for the real fun, but he would help with the clean up if needed.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Ichigo noticed the other male kill the last hollow and grinned softly."Oh come on, you know I would've gotten him!" He seemed a bit angry and playful at the same time, as if this were a game to him. He then put his nodachi away, sighing softly. Why did things always get boring so fast.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Ryuuga takes out hollow bait.I wonder what would happen if i used this bait right here.He said as he pondered breaking it.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Jim shunpo down to Ryuuga. Once he saw what he had in his hand he looked at him with death in his eyes. "You would realy place everyone here in danger for fun?" He didn't want Ryuuga to use this thing. Placeing humans in danger will most likely not fly well with 46.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Ichigo rubbed his temples, sighing."Will you two idiots just shut the hell up? I need something to do. And ryuuga might I remind you that it is my couch you're sleeping on." Ichigo chuckled at this, trying to tease the male into being quiet.

OOC: YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE LEAVING ME OUT OF THE POSTING ORDER D:
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Ryuuga sighed and shut his mouth to let kurosaki think.He then looked at mugen and then he goes to pick up his gigai.After doing so he put his gigai back on.It was a gigai that stood six foot tall.Wearing a white and black baseball jersey,blue skinnies and black vans.His gigai also had its lip pierced so he would fit in among the kids.Ehh i still need to un pack my shit at the house.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Jim had many questions he wish to ask Ryuuga, but first he had to greet the orange head. "I do think we have not meat before, I am James Kisheen 5th divison's vice captain. Mind if I ask for your name." He said with a slite bow. He tends to great other in such a manar and some fine it annoying, but he things its polite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)   Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Shinigami!(Open to shinigami and their associates)
Page 1 of 1