Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 am

The sun rises slowly at the horizon of the area as Ira sits at the docks staring at the beautiful hues of the sunset. She was happy to stare at such an amazing sight herself and she was always glad to feel a sea breeze on her skin. The wind was soft hands across her body as it tickled her skin. The cloud in the sky formed shapes as Karel stared into them happily. Ira was at peace with the world for now, and this was a moment she wouldn't have traded for anything.

The Espada was happy to have found a place to rest, but she was also worried. She worried for the safety of those who live in the Soul Society, she had a friend that lived there, and she did not want her harmed in anyway. Ira could not go alone though, so she had nothing she could do. So Ira sat at the Ocean staring out wondering as to what to do. Her crown of feathers was off for once as her long white hair streamed along the beach as she soaked in the beauty of the human world.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 am

Tomix walked unto the docks slowley. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, covered by a long brown trench coat. His hood was up, a sword at his waist. He saw the espada, and walked towards her. Standing over her, he muttered a few words.
"I know you are Arrancar, and you are Espada level. This is my question...Are you an Espada?"
His right hand was on his sword. He didn't like killing people, but it was in the name of his sister.
"Answer."
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 am

Karel looked at the man dead on and on her ear was a tattooed 1 with a faded 0 behind it. Karel was hopeing this man did not wish for a fight, but regardless she answered truthfully*"I am a friend of shinigami, I am the Ex-Cero slash Primero Espada Ira Karma, might I ask who you might be pointing a sword at little ol' me."*She giggled a little bit at her rhyme, but not much, she was distracted by her thoughts, in this state a Tricera could probably take her down if they tried to.

Karel studied the man carefully, he was not an average arrancar himself. Karel looked at him calmly and nodded to him her long silver hair waving about her*"Why must Shinigami and Espada hate each other so much....."*With that she turned her head back around as she stared at the sky, wondering what the man would say and do after her unusual response.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 am

Former Espada...
He relaxed a little bit. "Good, I thought you were an Espada. And I'm on a mission to hunt downn all the Espada and kill them, to avenge my sister..."
He sat down next to the girl..Ira, was her name. He resheathed his sword.
"I'm Tomix, Former Espada 8."
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 am

Ira smiled at the man as he relaxed, but this man took on no easy mission, that was for sure. He wanted to kill all the Espada? As an Ex- Numero 8 he would have some problems trying to pull that off. Ira yawned as she looked at the sunset. Her eyes were pure golden color without pupils as Reiryoku flowed through her veins like honey. Ira's skin was tanned slightly and she was well built with moderate endowments. She only looked like she was 19, although considering she was an Ex-Cero, she was definitely much older than that.

Irathought about the name a moment as he spoke Tomix Huh? Interesting name he had. But then again he probably had some interesting story himself being an Ex-Espada, but thankfully, she was not on his hit-list.Ira spoke in a calm tone as she seemed lost in thought*"Well it is nice to meet you mister Tomix, sorry if it is private, but might I ask why you are on a killing spree?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 am

The day was ending with the landscape being washed in hues of sunset colours - reds and oranges dancing across the water. Yuki walked across the docks feeling the light sea breeze rolling across her skin pleasantly, reminding her of one of the many reasons why she loved the ocean. She had sensed two large powers close to the docks and had decided to investigate, but as she came closer she recognised them as Tomix and the strange ex-espada Ira that she met.

Remember that not everything is not as it appears, if the time comes that the Shinigami need help, create a spire of ice in the city, and I will meet you there. These were the last words said to her as she moved away from the espada after their last encounter, and though she had no need for them at the moment, she would always remember them just in case - you could never have too many allies.

When she reached the place where the two ex-espada were she saw them both sitting on the edge of the dock facing the water. With a quick shunpo she shortened the distance between them and sat down next to Tomix.

"A nice place to just sit and think, isn't it?" She continued to look out towards the sea so her question seemingly wasn't directed at anyone. She saw out of the corner of her eye that Ira wasn't wearing her ridiculous hat at the moment, which meant that whatever she was thinking about was serious.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 am

He sighed. He then began to tear up in a coughing fit, involving a amount of blood slipping out of his mouth.
"Sorry...self, inflicted injury."
He sat up again, and answered her question.
"When I was the 8th Espada, I challanged Aizen's ideals. Aizen made an example of me...he took me to Karakura Town...and murdered my sister in front of my eyes."
He looked at her.
"Ever since then...I've fought with the Espada...even managed to bring down the 7th Espada, who also happened to be my brother..."
He looked up when Yuki arrived.
"Yuki! Good to see you. How are you?"
He was smiling again. He always seemed to burst with happiness around her.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 am

Ira nodded as Tomix spoke taking in what he had said. When he said the name Aizen, her entire body twitched at the thought of that man. She had hated him with every fiber of her being. Especially since he had branded her with that cursed zero on her Ear, casueing many to fear her in the process. Ira understood Tomix's reason for hating Espada.

When Koori appeared Ira gave a normal looking smile for once, her gold eyes seeming to be filled with thoughts.*"It is a wonderful day and a perfect place to sit, now if only big sister were here, but I'm sure she is off training...." *She gave no hint as to who the person was, but she seemed to be speaking absent mindlessly, lost in her own world, and for the first time, she had a small look of worry on her face.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 am

Yuki looked at Tomix as he talked to her.

"It's good to see you too, and I'm doing good. What about you - haven't traded any more organs to fight espada since I last saw you?" She smiled slightly knowing that even he wasn't that stupid.

She nodded her head as Ira answered the question she had spoken to the sea, feeling sligtly curious as to who this 'big sister' was, but knowing that it probably wasn't her business and if Ira wanted to tell than she would. Yuki couldn't help but notice the look of worry on the ex-espada's face as she was lost in thoughts.

"So what brings you both to Karakura Town?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 am

He laughed a little bit.
"No, I haven't used my organs for anything besides normal functions. In fact, I got some new ones. They're tempoery, but it's good for now." He smiled.
He felt the air blow his dark hair across his eyes. The air smelt just like the time he went to the beach with his girlfriend last -his sister was there too- and THAT had been an embaressing time.
"Oh, No reason. I got a little bored of Hueco Mundo, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 am

Ira blinked as she heard her ask as to why she was here. she was here honestly because she did not want to be with the Espada, and the SS would probably not take her in. Ira unlike her usual self lied as she spoke*Guess I was hoping big sister Karel would be here, see if she needed my help, but seems not right now...* She was kinda down, but she still stared out at the Ocean as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 am

Tomix didn't ask any questions when Ira metioned her sister. He gave her an uplifting smile. He then remembered somthing.
"Hey, uh Yuki? I wanted to ask you somthing...We're going to be having a little bit of a party at the Kurosu, and I...uh...was wondering if you wanted to come.."
His face flushed red when he said this.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:52 am

Ira seemed down when she replied, and Yuki felt sorry for her - it must be hard to be a traitor and for no one to take her in. It wasn't like she could go back now that she had betrayed the espada, and she knew Soul Society would never accept her. Suddenly what she said hit her.

"Your big sister is Karel? As in Captain Karel Trivalia of the 7th division?"

What were the chances that such a high ranking shinigami had such strong ties to an espada? Her attention was diverted when she heard Tomix meekly saying her name to get her attention, as though he was nervous about something. She smiled slightly at the thought of going to a party in Hueco Mundo - it sounded crazy, but then again she would be crazy not to accept.

"Sure, when is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 am

Inside his head, Tomix smiled. She said yes!
"Well, the party will most likely be held next week, I'll speak to you before then and we'll work out the details." He smiled and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)   Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderings of an odd Espada(Open to Rouge Espada and Shinigami, no killing)
Page 1 of 1