Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)

Go down 
+2
Hasuhana
Zilo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) Empty
PostSubject: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Zilo came walking in. He hate to see chiyuki have to disobey her captain so it was time he went back. He came walking up to the jail house. He looked around and sensed spiritual pressures coming towards his. Zilo was letting off a lot of energy to attract people to his location. He knew there was a captain coming. He had enough of the fighting and wanted to end it. If he continued like this for much longer the S.S. would be in too much havoc as it is. He looked around once more and sighed. standing there waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Kiyone was walking along the Jail cells,since captain ukitake was in a meeting he asked her to go out on a patrol of the jail cells. making sure everything was in place. Feeling a bit bad for the people who had to get locked up, the seated officer gave them a sympathetic look which they looked away. Kiyone sighed softly. Suddenly she felt a familiar spiritual presence and ran ahead to check it out. she turned the corner and stopped in her tracks. Her eyes slightly widened. Z-zilo-sama is that you? Kiyone asked in disbelief. He left the seretei some time ago. Yet here he was plain as day. and what was he doing just standing there? Kiyone didn't know if she should arrest him or run to get reinforcements. She then clenched her fists.no..he's a friend...i can't do that to a friend i won't! she thought. she gave him a slight weak smile and simply said.heh its been awhile hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Zilo turned around and saw Kiyone and smiled. "It has been a long time hasn't it. We haven't seen each other for almost what is it 8 months now." He said as he smiled and looked back at her. "Ever since i got into 4th division you rarely saw me then for about 3 months i had left this place. It looks as if i finally came back to it." He said with a smile and walked near her. something was different about him he was nicer then before he had more Spiritual energy then before. It was as if the time he had gotten stronger then ever before. He looked down at her and smiled. "Hows Ukitakes condition." he said softly. He reached for her it seemed but he grabbed her cuffs and put them on his hands. "I came here because i was done fighting last thing i need is more and more captains coming after me. And i also heard that there was something wrong with the S.S. right now. So i came back to check but i have heard nothing right now." He said as he stood behind her the 6 foot 6 giant with a soft voice gave up so easily to her and was following her.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Chains shot from the walls and clenched onto Zilo's wrists, Ankles, and neck as the holes seemed to have appeared from nowhere. From the wall a door appeared and Karel walked out of it her shikai paintbrush in her hand. She seemed annoyed that Zilo had come to the Seireitei after all her efforts to keep him out of it. She looked at the man quietly. She only stood at the height of 4' 8", but all the same her eyes menaced most people when she was mad. Her reitsu was hidden as she looked at him*"While I hate to have to inform you Zilo, Kensai Soren and some other captain have deserted the Zanpaktou and are planning to destroy us. so unfortunately I cannot let you walk through the Seireitei as a friend, you are my prisoner."*She was solid faced, a Byakuya look, but she also in her eyes had regret that she had to do this.*"You will be put through a proper trial then put under my care...Kiyone, you shall be accompanying me for now".*Karel had gotten a mischevious look in her eyes as if she knew something the other two did not. The shains converged at the ends as Karel grabbed each one as the ends fused. Now she held Zilo with the braces to make sure he did not get away.*"So how was your stay in the human world Zilo?"*She smiled calmly
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as he walked with her. "Well it was alright for a while meet a espada had a argument with some vizards got to see ukitake and Shunsui. But other then that i really was bored there. You do know i got these cuffs on because i gave up peacefully." He was walking with her smiling he wasn't struggling or anything. He knew this was going to be a long day. He knew Karel had tried to keep him safe by pronouncing he was dead. But with Captains being defeated it wasn't good. "And actually i heard about the captains leaving i came back to help. I knew something was up when i heard the news. But i am not the same old weak Zilo you use to know." He said he looked down at the chains."And i noticed your art skills have gotten a lot better over the time." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Karel smiled at Zilo, as she nodded to him*"Well your trial has already been settled, despite the fact you left the Seireitei, it was on a mission ordered to you by myself. Do you not remember, I sent you to go train."*Karel smiled as she looked at him, she was always seeming to be up to something*"And as to my art, your lucky you didn't try to resist, the neck piece would have sapped you dry of your Reiryoku if you had tried to escape."*Karel smiled as she looked at him, but it was no mere threat, despite the fact that she was being friendly, even she was cautious about things during these times*"And with proper clearance, you may become the new captain of Squad 5".*She smiled as she continued to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Shunsui was walking around pondering on what was going. In the span of a year, the SS had yet another betrayal. This one had the same effect; loss of captains and friends as well as the sting of lies and deceit. Shunsui was usually in a happier mood but, this cloud of confusion had made him more serious lately. He wasn't paying attention when he turned a corner and came face to face with Karel and Zilo. "Whoa! I wasn't expecting this..." he said as he looked at Zilo. "So you decided to take my advice and return?" he asked Zilo as he tried to put on his best smile.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "I heard that Momo Hinamori has gotten the squad 5 seat." He said with a smile as he walked with hyer he looked around and sensed another spiritual pressure that belonged to someone else. "It seems we have a visitor coming." He said wiht a smile as he stood there waiting. "And Besides with the way i am i wish to be the 5th seat of any squad that way i don't seem like some fucking weirdo coming back." He said laughing a little bit. He looked over at the guy and smiled. "Yes i decided to come back shunsui." so this was the spiritual pressure i was sensing.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Karel thought a moment and sighed*"Oh yeah...that is Momo's spot now isn't it... Karel smiled as she looked at Zilo*"Then as punishment for being so late in your mission, you shall become my attendant, no objections".*She smiled, she always loved playing games with people.*"Aaaah how nice of you to join us Captain Shunsui".*She was happy as ever as she looked at the captain, He was always fun to be around, but sadly the current situation was making them all be serious.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

He rubbed his neck as he tried to get his mind off the situation at hand. "Nice to see you as well Captain..." he said trying to sound happier than he was. He directed his attention to Zilo though. "So looks like you picked the perfect time to return huh?" he said with a short laugh. "Since I'm sure we need all the help we can get, I have a feeling they won't have you killed." He said as he put a hand on Zilo's shoulder. "And I think the 8th division has a spot just for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Zilo blinked a little bit and put his head down and sighed. It seem both captains wanted him on their squad. He looked at them. "You know i can't be on both of your squads at one time." He said laughing a little bit as he looked at the two. He noticed he was the tallest out of the 4 of them. He laughed a little but. If shunsui had paid attention he would see he was in chains. One around his neck ankles and wrists. And a 6 foot 6 man being lead by a 4 foot 8 girl.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Toshiro had heard that Zilo was turning hiself in. He also wanted to see if Zilo was given leniency. Regarless, everyone would likely be amazed that Toshiro was now all grown up. "Well, at least you were given leniency for turning yourself in. That was very brave of you, Zilo." Toshiro said in a very mature adult voice. "It's been awhile, Captain Kyoraku" he said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Shunsui got a little wide eyed when he saw Toshiro. "Well it looks like little Toshiro's all grown up!" He said with a chuckle. He walked up hugged him. He stepped back to get another look. "Hopefully with age comes more power in your case, cause we'll need it in the coming battles..." he said returning to his serious attitude.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Zilo sighed as he rattled the chains on his wrists. "Are we going to get moving so i can get these damn things off or what?" He said as he looked like there was something wrong wiht him to have the cuffs on then chains all around him and to be led by a girl that only came up to his stomach. This would and probably did set someone off into a laughing state right now.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm

"Yes, especially since Tenkai likely plans to finish what Aizen started. However, just the elimination of the time limit on my Bankai is just a small exaple of what I can do now. Yet, as dangerous as it sounds, I would advise the Gotei 13 Captains to train in the Dangai Pressipice World. Mainly because it is an area of compressed time, in which 20,000 years is approximately a year within the Dangai." Toshiro said to Captain Kyoraku as he narrowed his eyes. "Anyway, has the new Captain Commander been announced yet? I'm definitely going to need a drink tonight anyway..." Toshiro added calmly and honestly to Shunsui Kyoraku.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Karel smiled as the chains dissapeared*"The papers will be done and you'll belong to squad 8 from now on. Karel then looked at Toshiro about his suggestion with a wary look, she was not too keen on sitting in the precipice world for so many years. Karel heard the part about the new Captain Commander and she grinned a bit*She will be announced after the Captains meeting, and I agree, need to get a drink after this....
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as everything on him had disappeared he was happy that it was gone. He took the paper from Karel and wrote something down on it."There now i am the fifth seat of squad 8." He said with a smile as he handed the paper to her. He looked back at shunsui and Toshiro. "Let us get back now and drinks will be on me this time i promise to that." He said with a smile as he walked on. He waited for them to start walking first. He wondered what had happen to Kiyone He looked back to see where she has went off to.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 pm

He yawned as he pointed to the bar. "I second that motion! We need a night of fun before we start training!" He said with a goofy smile, which immediatly turned into a plain expression. Everyone in the immediate area was either looking confused or trying not to laugh. "What...?" he asked as he scaned their faces for answers. "Oh come on! You guy act like I've never trained before. I'm serious about this, I need to get back into shape!" he said as he started stretching untill he pulled a muscle and collapsed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

"Perhaps you should start training instead of drinking all the time. I'm not against the practice, but you're making it quite obvious that you've been slacking off." Toshiro stated obliviously as he picked Shunsui up and carried him on his back. Toshiro then wondered what he should do at this point. Finally, Toshiro decided to take Kyoraku to his Barraks. "I'm taking Shunsui to his Barraks to rest. I'm try to get back to you as soon as I can." Toshiro said calmly to them with a hint of respect. Toshiro then took Kyoraku with him, so he could get some rest.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Hasuhana

Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Kiyone looked at Zilo in disbelieif as he put her cuffs on him. She was about to object when suddenly chains came and bond him up. h-hey! Stop it he's a friend I was going to question him without the need of chains what gives you- suddenly she felt the massive strength of spritual pressure pour in and she gasped. As the captain of squad 8 captured zilo and told her that she would be in her care for the time being, Kiyone couldn't speak she simply paled and nodded. When more captains came in it was too much to Kiyone to take...her vision went hazy and she blacked out colapsing to the floor....

(sorry only thing I could come up with on why I wasn't speaking XDD)
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Zilo sighed as he saw how bad his captain was and he had a dull look in his eyes. He looked back at hayami. "That old man needs to be training more then he needs to be drinking in this situation we might be fucked if he doesn't start to get serious." He said as he walked with her for a while waiting on her to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Ukitake picked up Kiyone before she fell on the hard wooden floor, he was able to hold her up with both arm`s now which was a big improvement he looked a bit worried Kiyone are you all right? he asked with a worried tone, letting his spiritual pressure be hidden, so that Kiyone would not be affected by him, he looked at zilo and gave a quiet smile towards him, it was good to see that he had returned peacefully, a decision he did not want to take pride for himself, it was he himself who chose to return, he simply declined on a fight...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Zilo smiled back at Ukitake and started to speak in his soft voice. "What brings you here ukitake i thought that you had the day off today?" He said. He looked at ukitake again and saw he had Kiyone in his arms. "Sigh she never could handle this much spiritual pressure around her before now could she?" He said teasingly to her captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)   Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning himself in. (Open to Captains and other shinigami.)
Page 1 of 1