Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Shunsui poured himself another shot of sake as he sat in his office. It was a relitively sunny day, and he was stuck in the office dealing with what seemed like un-ending paperwork. I really need a Lieutenant... he thought as he sighed. He shuffled through his paperwork. He truly didn't care, but he knew it had to be done. He secretly hope anyone would come and relieve him from his misery.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Rain pounded the streets as Byakuya hurried into the 8th division. Of all days to have to go out, why this one? The captain commander had told him to deliver more paperwork to Shunsui and collect the piles that were due. Why did the captain commander choose him to be the messenger?! He knew how much he hated rain! Oh well. He couldn't just ignore the orders, so as soon as he could he stepped out of his own warm, dry office and came here. Byakuya stepped up to the office door and knocked loudly.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:07 pm

"neh, neh, byakushi, what are you doing out here?", a familiar voice came from somewere below him. It was the pink haired vice captain of the 9th division, oddly enough alone, normaly she would be sitting on her usual spot at the shoulder of the feared kenpachi. She was sucking on a loollipop that was abit to big for her mouth, so it made her cheeks bulge out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Shunsui heard a knock on the door and lazily lifted his head from his paperwork. He turned to look out the window, only to notice it was pouring rain outside. Who the heck would be out in this? he thought as he stood up and walked towards the door. As he slowly oppened the door he saw a cold, wet, and slightly shivering Byakuya Kuchiki. At first glance he quickly turned away to hide is laughter, but quickly composed him self to face Byakuya. "What can I do for you?" he said as he opened his door to let him into his office.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 pm

BYakuya goraned inwardly when he heard that cheerful voice from behind him. It could only be one person.... He turned and glanced at Yachiru. "I came to deliver paperwork," he told her calmly, as the door to the office opened. Byakuya wore an 'I'm not at all amused' look as Shunsui turned away for a second. The raven haired captain quickly stepped inside. "I came to collect your paperwork that was due..." he quickly calculated in his head. "Three days ago," he finished. "And to give you more," he added, holding out the stack of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:20 pm

all of a sudden, around 10 of the pages in the stack Byakuya was holding was gone. "Hehe, they look funny!", Yachiru said, as she began to fold two of them into small de-formed birds. She was standing on Shunsui`s desk, grinning at them. "Neh, old pa, weres glasses?", she said, meaning nanoe.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Shunsui hadn't noticed Yachiru until she had stood on his desk. "I wish I knew, otherwise I wouldn't be the one having to do all this paperwork!" He said with a hearty laugh. He walked towards his desk and picked up two large stacks and handed them to Byakuya in exchange for even more paperwork. He sighed as he droped the new stack on his desk. "If only one of my good Captain buddies could stick around and help me out with ALL this paper work..." He said with a silly look on his face as he glanced at Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Byakuya blinked as the stack of papers in his hand disappeared, and watched Yachiru make birds with them. He closed his eyes for a minute, trying to stay composed. It wasn't easy with Yachiru there. "Yachiru, those papers are important...." he said, then realized it was pretty much useless trying to argue with her. Byakuya took the paperwork that was handed to him, and made a note to get started quickly. Unlike Shunsui, Byakuya never turned his paperwork in late. In fact, he usually turned it in a few days early. Byakuya raised an eyebrow at Shunsui's not so subtle statement. "Maybe if you didn't put your paperwork off you wouldn't have to do it all at once," he suggested practically.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:39 pm

"Neh, neh, old man, why dont you ask shiro-chan for help?", Yachiru said, as she all of a sudden appeard in front of the two captains, looking up at Shunsui with unsual serious eyes. "Ah, thats right, Shiro-chan is gone also...", she said as she lowerd her head a little. "Everything is changing...", the sad in a quite sorrowful voice, lowering her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

When he heard Yachiru's comments he too felt a little saddened. The Gotei 13 isn't the same as it once was. "Well, life moves on and we just have to roll with it." He said. He then turned back to his desk and started on more of his papework. If he kept at this pace, he might be done within the hour. "Well Yachiru, you're welcome to join my merriment!" He saidn trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Byakuya watched as Shunsui started his paperwork. He would never get it done in time, and then the Captain Commander would be mad at him again... Byakuya hated seeing anyone get in trouble, though Shunsui really needed to learn to get things in on time. "I suppose I could help," he said finally, setting his own stack of paperwork down.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"Neh, Neh, want me to get Yuuri-san? She loves paperwork...she helped during ken-chan`s today!", the little pink haired vice captain said, as she took off Shunsui`s strawhat and put it onto her own head, grinning big. "Look, ima captain also now!", she said, befor she started to bounge around in the room, running accros the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:37 pm

He sighed with a smile on his face as the young shinigami danced around with his hat. He went back to work but paused slightly when he noticed Byakuya decided to help him. "Why thank you Byakuya!" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Byakuya's eyes strayed to Yachiru as she bounced around. There was no way he could concentrate with her doing that. How did Kenpachi take it? "Yachiru... I think Captain Zaraki has some candy for you back at the office...." he said, trying to get rid of her. He nodded to Shunsui and glanced down at the pile of papers.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:18 pm

"Hahaha", Yachiru said with a grin, as she stopped infront of Byakuya, standing on his papers. "Silly Byakushii, Ken-chan is taking his nap!", she said, befor she used her shunpo and was sitting on his lap now. "neh, neh, can i help?", she said with a big grin, as she drew some sort of de-formed cat onto two pieces of the papers, befor she used shunpo again and appeard in the middle of the room, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

He continued to work but looked up to Byakuya, "Come on! Let her help." He said to him as he turned to smile to the pink haired shinigami. "Besides, the more people that work on it, that faster we'll get it done!" he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)   Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day in the office (Open to all Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1