Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting an old friend...(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Visiting an old friend...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend...(Open)   Visiting an old friend...(Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 am

Kurai sobbed lightly over an headstone in the Karakura cemetery holding an fist to her lips sucking on one knuckle & one hand down in front of her holding afew roses in her hand. The headstone read: 'Kazuma Mikai, 1798-1848' Kurai remembered that he was the only person who would ever care for her, & missed him. Afew rose vines wrapped around her waist while afew roses were layed neatly in front of the headstone. As she stood she began remembering one of her favorite time of when she was with him.

It was a dark night, the only light could be seen from the moon & afew people's homes. Kurai tip-toed in front of a house & slipped to the side of it before opening a window to that house & hopping inside it holding a small dagger in her right hand. Falling on the ground a male teenager jumped in his bed & held a bat shakeing lightly & looking to the window. Kurai, standing up & brushing off her skirt & legs stood up & soon jumped back as soon as the male swung the bat at her. "HeyHeyHey! It's me!" she shouted waveing her hands in front of her. "Kurai?" the boy spoke putting the bat down. "Yes it's me.. I had to get away from my father.. again.." she muttered softly walking to the bed & sitting down. "May, I stay here for the night...?" she said softly looking to him. Sighing lightly he slid the bat back under his bed & looked to her studying her cut-up arms through the darkness. "Is that from you, or your father..?" he asked eyeing her. "Most from him, some from myself.." she muttered softly beging to lay down. "Please, don't cut yourself anymore, & yes you can stay here for the night, but hide under my bed in the morning so my parents don't find you." he replyed beging to lay back down. Kurai looked at him for a moment before saying, "Friends forever..?" he snickered softly wrapping his arms around her & holding her close hugging her. "Of course.." he replyed still hugging her & hopeing that her father would not find her anytime soon.

As she stood over the headstone remembering this she soon fell on her knees crying into both palms of her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Visiting an old friend...(Open)
Page 1 of 1