Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new friend? Or enemy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

A new friend? Or enemy? Empty
PostSubject: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Kurai sighed softly sitting atop of a large building in Karakura town bandageing her hurt knee, that shinigami 'Victoria's weapon peirced through her knee cap, & she could barely make it back to the human world. She wimpered weakly as she tryed to stand up.Instead of wearing long black cloakings, she wore a long white dress, a necklace with rare blue stone was around her neck & her long black hair was tossled slightly as she tryed to stand useing her zanpaktou.

Keepin g her knees buckled she placed the zanpaktou on the ground & looked to the ground before she tryed to stand up streight, only to soon fall down on her knees, the wounded knee beging to bleed again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 am

Nichondri was bored. So bored in fact he had reverted to jumping from rooftop to rooftop through Karakura town. He wasnt there on official business, just as a one day check-up on the shinigami protecting the town. And by the looks of things, they werent doing very well, He even had to take care of a hollow they had simply 'missed'. He sighed to himself, both in anger and pity. These shinigami weren't that great, and they had been stuck in the worst possible town for recruits.

He stopped on a rooftop for no particular reason. He was bored and tired of this place, and it was annoying him. 'I could sneak back to the seireitei soon i suppose, im not meant to be here much longer anyway, but i might get caught by the captain, and that would NOT be good news-' his speech was stopped suddenly, after noticing some reiatsu close by, possibly a shinigmai. He used his shunpo to quickly arrive at the area and saw a young looking girl. She seemed injured and was wimpering to herself.

He jumped down to the safe roof as her, while supressing his own reiatsu, and walked up to the girl. He knew this could be a bad idea, possibly a trap. She could even be hostile, but she seemed injured, and the fact that she was a young girl made it even worse. 'Man, being a gentleman is gonna get me killed one of these days' he thought to himself. When he was jsut behind the girl he asked her 'You ok there? Need any help?', however he was still cautious and had a hand near his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Kurai tryed to get up again with her good leg, ignoreing the bleeding & grabbed her zanpaktou, soon holding it down to the ground to help herself up. "How did I even get home like this?" she muttered to herself shakeing slightly. She jumped once hearing a man behind her & turned her head & her good ankle slightly as if to attack when she was just going to try to run.; she was so buzy, she didn't even understand him. She looked at the man for a moment, noticeing him as a shinigami she became afraid, did the shinigami, 'Victoria' tell the others about Kurai while she was at the shinigami base?

Swinging her zanpaktou back into it's holder she jumped to a close by building, stumbleing slightly as she landed & began running, soon slipping & slidding off of the building on purpose, her knee hurt like hell, & she knew this was going to hurt more. She landed on her elbow, & rolled slightly before she stood up & tryed to run more but with no sucsess she tryed to heal herself in a nearby ally. Tears of pain streamed down hefr cheeks as she tryed to heal herself, but she hadn't studyed healing teq. just yet, & could barely make a spark. She bit her lip, knowing she had to go home, but a shinigami would and up catching her sooner or later.

She looked up to the roof of the building she jumped off of that was right above her head & sighed softly before she continued trying to heal herself.
-
(OOC: Quick catch up, Kurai some how ended up in the shinigami base, where they know nothing about her or who she is. & while she was there she ran into a shinigami named 'Victoria' who she fought with & got wounded during the fight. So, she's worryed that that shinigami told the others about Kurai.. So yea, Oh, & cute Siggy By the way~!)
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 am

((OOC: cool thanks for the catch up, as my guy has been in the world of the living for a while ill pretend i hvent received a report yet, and thanks about the sig, oh and italics = thoughts, and colour = speech Smile ))

The young girl hadnt seemed to notice him until the last minute, at which point she seemed to hesitate before turning to run. As he watched he noticed her leg must have been wounded somehow as she began stumbling and limping as she was trying to escape. 'That must be painful as hell if she's running like that with a bad leg, so she really doesnt want to be around me.' He thought to himself. He decided to draw his zanakuto, if she was runnin from him, perhaps something had happened between her and the shinigami. He decided to run slowly after her, without using shunpo to let her get a bit of a lead.

He saw her drop down into an alley, and so he dropped himself down the side of the building away from it, sticking close to the wall and creeping round the corner. He didnt want a fight, it would be better if he could interorgate the girl beforehand. He didnt enjoy this type of thing, but she could be a threat. At least, thats what he kept telling himself. But the girl had looked absolutely terrified, and she was badly injured too. He couldnt just charge up to her with a sword and start threatening her.

As he came round the corner to the alley he noticed she was attempting some form of kido on her knee, possibly to try and heal her wound. She had tears down her face and her leg was bloody and looked in bad shape. As he began approaching the girl again, he decided to sheath his sword and crouched down a good distance from the girl. In a calm, low voice he said 'You know, innocent people dont generally run away from a crime they didnt do, but i dont know what you did or didnt do, but your not gonna be able to do much with your leg like that. I've had some healing experience before, not much but it could help your leg. That is, if your willing to answer some questions?' He then looked the girl in the eyes, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 am

As she tryed to hel her leg, she moved her hair on top of her head afew times, covering her feline ears & stopping them from popping up too easlly from intrest or pain. She looked up hearing the man step not to far away from her again, & tryed to back up slightly, but listened to him. She began studying him, & calmed down. She sat, squatting slightly, her white dress was stained majoring with the whounded knee's blood. She nodded her head slightly still looking up to him, & studying him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am

He watched and stayed still as he could even when she backed away. He didnt want to make any sudden movements and scare her. After a little while she seemed to calm down and looked like she was studying him. Her leg looked bad, at least judging from the mess of blood on her dress. She looked like she nodded her head, so he stood up and moved towards the girl slowly and still slightly cautious. He still wasnt too sure about her.

He kneeled down beside her injured leg, and rubbed his hands together. 'Right, now lets see, its been a while since ive tried this.' he spoke, mainly to himself. He then put his hands forward and began the healing kido, and the wound on her knee began to glow. Although he didnt know much, he knew enough to heal up a few wounds, and generally make them less painful to move. 'So, lets start with whats your name?' He spoke slowly and calmly, but kept his eyes on the wound to help him concentrate with the healing.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Kurai watched as the man got closer to her, scared out of her mind. She allways hated shinigami, though, she was one. She shivered slightly when she felt the heat from his hands just slightly awsy from her wounded knee. She looked up at him as he spoke & studyed his eyes through his glasses for a moment before she tryed to speek, it was as if her breath was stuck in her throat, but she swollowed once & turned her head away slightly before she answered, "Ku-Kuraiyami Hana, Please, Just, Call me Kurai." she was shakeing softly from fright but she jumped slightly when she felt something climb up her back. Turning her head to look back, she saw a bright red rose looking up at her, & behind it a long stem. She turned away from it for a moment, looking to the far end of the ally & waiting for the next question from the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

She seemed to answer him, just. She was shaking or shivering, it seemed she was nervous, or scared. And considering how she had looked when she ran after he first appeared, he was guessing she was scared, and quite badly too if shes stuttering. 'Kurai huh? Nice name.' He didnt really think about what he was saying, he was just trying to keep her calm and get on her good side. 'Well, my names Nichondri, call me Nich if you want.'

He kept the kido going and had a quick glance at Kurai. She was looking down the alley so he turned his attention back to the knee. He was going through his head how exactly she got this wound. It looked like a sword had done it, and there were slight reiatsu traces, but he couldnt quite tell who it was, possibly a shinigami, which would explain a lot. 'So, what exatly happened to your knee? And where abouts?' He asked softly, trying to appear as friendly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Kurai continued to look in the ally trying to ignore the rose on her back trying to tell her something. She looked to the man for a moment as he began talking again & widended her eyes slightly hearing his question. At first she didn't want to answer it, but at lest she can give abit of the details. "I, just... Got, into a little fight.." she muttered quietly trying to pick out her words carefully. "at.. the shinigami base..." she finished expecting him to be surprised or something alike from that. She wasn't someone to lie, but she wasn't someone who liked the thought of death also.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

In all honesty, he was kind of expecting it. A fight at the seireitei, most likely with a shinigami judging by the location and the type of wound. However still, its quite amazing and indeed surprising that she was indeed right at the centre of the soul society, in a fight, and managed to get out without too much injury. He tried his best to conceal his suprise but he knew if she saw his expression she was likely to get even more scared. Its likely that the shinigami came after her once they found her. 'No wonder she was worried when she saw me, she must have thought i was after her.' He thought to himself.

Although she was giving much away, he had guessed she didnt want him to know much. He tried to keep calm. He wasnt sure what exactly was going on but he had to keep Kurai from panicing more than she already was. 'Alright then, can you tell me what the fight was about exactly?' He need some more details before he jumped to conclusions. But the way this girl acted, he doubted she was an enemy, and he still didnt want a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"I, don't exactly know..." she muttered weakly looking into the ally before she put a hand on the top of her head remembering how the roses uncovered her ears, & how Kurai over-reacted, thinking that the shinigami, 'Victoria' would bring her in to question her. "I, guess I over-reacted for no reason, & got what I deserved." she muttered simply before she looked to her knee feeling the pain slowly go away. She sounded like she was opening up to him, though she continued to shake.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 am

((OOC: sorry about the late reply was out all day))

She was muttering a bit, but he got most of what she was saying. And he beleived her, for what it was worth, and at least now she was talking to him, and possibly being calmed down a bit, even though she looked as if she was still shaking slightly. Nichondri began to wonder to himself what he was going to do with Kurai. Really he should bring her in, take her back to the soul society to see what was really going on. But in truth, he was beginning to feel too sorry for the girl. Her knee is in a mess, shes being questioned by some random stranger, who is also a shinigami that shes obviously scared of. 'Damn, i should of just gone home when i had the chance.' He thought.

Sweat was beginning to drop from his forehead. Although he could use most Hado and Bakudo he knew well, he had only been taught briefly by a friend in 4th devision about healing kido, and it was getting harder to keep it up. While he was concentrating he also notice Kurai messing with her hair but he didnt have time to see why. 'So, you were fighting with shinigami i take it. At least you managed to escape, but I've been wondering, what are you? You carry a zanpakuto and it looks like you know some kido, but shinigami dont generally fight other shinigami without good reason.' His voice was a bit shaky and he had blink a few times to keep his concentration on her leg. He should be finished soon and at least then she should be able to walk on her own.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm

{It's fine. ^^}

Kurai continued to look to her knee feeling the pain go away. Once she went home she was going to stay there for good, at least once she swung by a small shop & got some tea.. She listened to his question & sighed gently. "I'm an idiot." she muttered quietly. "I've been afraid of shinigami of all my life, to not come out of my damn shell & not be afraid." at this time she felt the rose crawl over her sholder & look at the man, studying him. It wispered in her ear, & after that she looked to him, seeing the sweat & only then noticeing how hard he was trying to compltley heal her knee.

"I, should be fine now.." she mutterted softly, knowing that probally only a slight bit of the bone would be injured now, but she would be able to fix that over time. The rose continued to study the man watching him carefully. A single vine from the rose was crawling over her sholder so that the rose would have a good grip & not fall off, but as it did this, it still watched him.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 pm

He didnt realise how relived he was when she said he could stop. He nearly immediatly brought hais hands back from her knee and fell backwards to rest. He was out of breath and his hands had began to go stiff. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and said 'Whew, thank goodness thats over, not sure how much longer i could have ket that up.' He wasnt really talking to anyone in particular, he was just thinking out loud. He was about to stand up and ask her if she could get home safely when he noticed a rose reching over her shoulder. It almost looked as it was watching him, studying him.

'So erm, i guess you should get going and er, try to keep out of trouble and um, Im sorry but ... whats up with the rose?' He was staring at that rather Kurai herself. He hadnt noticed till just now and he was a bit worried about whether it had been there the whole time, and if it had, how come he had never noticed it. ' Cos you know, it's kinda creeping me out a bit.' He then realised that was a bit stupid coming from a 4th seat officer, who puts his life on the line to defeat huge, monstorous hollow, and he was creeped out by a flower. He smiled a bit at this thought but still backed away from Kurai slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Kurai laughed slightly seeing him fall back & listening to him talk to himself. She watched him as he spoke, looking to the rose over her sholder other than her. The rose was abit surprised, & began crawling behind her head slightly; not exactly wanting to be seen. "Hana.." she muttered softly trying to encorage the flower by strokeing it's light brown stem. She smiled softly & said, "This is Hana Koi, My, only real friend." when she said this, she ment this. The roses were her zanpaktou's spirit, & were kept with her every second of the day when she held her zanpaktou by her side. The rose continued to look at the man but nodded softly before it held out a stem, as if it was a hand, to shake it with the shinigami. "Hello..." it spoke, it's voice dragging along with the light wind.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 pm

He blinked. The he blinked again. His expression went from a blank look to utter confusion within less than a second. The flower was indeed moving, by itslef as well, but it also had a name, so it could possibly be a spirit, he had no idea. Nichondri wasn't sure what exactly was going on but then the rose put a stem forward, towards him. After it spoke it seemed rude not to answer back. 'Um, hello, nice to met you.' He extended his hand towards the stem and grabbed it gently, in case he hurt the rose. he was then unsure as to what he was meant to do so he decided to shake the stem very lightly in the manner of a handshake. Although he was staring at the flower he wasnt sure where he was meant to be looking, so he turned his attention back to Kurai. 'So is this ... er ... an ability of yours?' In truth he had no idea what it could be, so he decided to hazard a guess. He then realized he was still holding the stem, and quickly let go as he thought it may have been seen as rude to hold on too long. Although he was still utterly confused, he was also very intruiged by what was happenning, and wanted to find out what this rose was, before Kurai left.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

It drew back it's stem after Nich shook it, & placed it back on her arm, staying in place. Kurai looked to the rose for a moment as Nich spoke, & shook her head softly. "No, He has a will of his own, I can't control him. He's, just, very protective is all." she smiled softly strokeing the rose slightly, "He's like a brother to me." she muttered lightly looking at it, though the smile did not leave her lips. "He's My Zan-" he was stopped by one stem whipped across her lips by the rose, not wanting to give out any more information. It wasn't tight enough for her not to move her head, so she looked to the rose & nodded softly. The rose withdrew it's stem from her lips & she sighed softly looking to the sky for a moment, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am

The stem retracted from his hand and seemed to attach itself to Kurai. It was a wierd process, and it did indeed to have a mind of its own. Although he was still interested in what exactly the rose was, he decided not to press for further information seeming as the rose itself did not wish to be known in a way. Although he must admit, he jumped a bit when he saw the stem wrap around the girls lips and had to stop his hand jumping to his zanpakuto. He watched silently as Kurai stared into the sky. In fact he decided to lean against the other wall in the alleyway and just stare upwards as well. He smiled to himself not really knowing why, but he knew Kurai would have to leave soon, incase an order came to take her in. The smile faded and then he leant forward and rubbed the back of his head. 'Well then ...' He sighed to himself and turned to look at Kurai again. 'I guess im done here, so erm ... good luck i guess and nice meeting you, Kurai.' He waspartly mumbling and in truth still didnt want to leave her alone. Although the knee was healed, she wouldnt be able to outrun most shinigami, but then again he didnt have much choice but to let her leave sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Kurai looked to him & smiled softly. "It's fine, I'll be fine. I live only afew blocks away from here. No shingami or arracar can get into my home even if they wanted." she laughed softly looking at him but that soon faded before she looked back to the sky. "It, was, nice meeting you also Nich." she said smileing softly, then continued, "And, thank you for helping me with my knee." she began thinking that she didn't have any money on her, & that she needed to go home before she went to a small store to get tea. She began getting up, the rose on her shoulder beging to crawl on top of her head, keeping both of her cat-like ears down. Kurai offered a hand to him to held him up once she was standing up fully, only a slight bit of pain in her knee.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 pm

He watched her silently as she managed to stand up on her own. By the looks of things his healing had done its job, and she should at least be able to walk home. He watched as the rose began to move again, moving to the top of her head, where he noticed something but the rose seemed to push whatever it was back down, and so he didnt get a clear look. She held out a hand for him, which he accepted. As she helped him up he began smiling again. She seemed nice, and he was glad he was able to help her, even if it wasnt as good as it could have been. 'Your welcome.' He said to Kurai, and then he decided to look at the rose as well before he decided to say 'Well then, you best get going, and if i were you, i would change clothes quite quickly.' He then wasnt quite sure what to do so he held out his hand to say goodbye before he would leave. 'See ya around then, maybe.' He said with a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

She almost tumbled trying to pull him up, he was abit heavyer than she thought he saw. After he stood up she nodded softly at his mention about her dress & looked down at the large blood stain maid from her previously pierced knee cap. She looked up as he spoke again, studying him & looking at his hand. She smiled softly & took his hand, shakeing it softly. "Ya, I, hope we do see each other again." she muttered softly pulling back her arm & placeing it to her side before she looked up to the side of a building & sighed softly not in the mood to do any jumping, but it was the quickest way to get home.

Before long she carefully jumped to the building, flickering there halfway from the jump. & continued this by jumping building to building, avoiding any relatsu she sensed around her untill she was at her small home; quickly entering it, & covering her own relatsu.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 pm

He stood there watching untill she left from his sight, he was smiling to himself before he turned around and walked out the alleyway. On his way out he muttered to himself 'I hope to see you again too.' The experience had been odd, interesting and kinda fun. He was walking down the street before he finally decided that he might as well head back to the soul society. He looked up to sky and sighed. The human world was strange, but it had its upsides. He drew his zanpakuto and opened up a senkaimon back to the soul society. 'Well, time to get some rest hopefully.' he mumbled to himself before stepping through and into the light in front of him.
-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Or enemy?   A new friend? Or enemy? Empty

Back to top Go down

A new friend? Or enemy?
Page 1 of 1