Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Tetsu was sitting on the railing of the bridge that was over the Karakura River. He was looking down at his reflection in the water. He would be heading to training shortly so he was taking this time to relax before he went. He had a duffle bag with a few, non-street legal weapons in it. He was going to be doing weapon's training today and try and get better with his bo-staff and with a sword. He was pretty good at these, but he needed to practice one-handed moves.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Kurokon had been busy lately, learning much from his spies, one of which he was about to kill for taking bribes from a certian shinigami. He put his hand on the rogue shinigami's head and watched in sick delight as he combusted into flames, crackling with electricity.

He walked towards the bridge, feeling a decent reiatsu, for a human. The hogyoku blocked out his reiatsu, making him unreadable. He was obviously powerful though. He held a claymore on his back, he was seven foot tall, and the blade was just as long, probably weighing as much as him, yet it seemed not to even be noticed. "hello, what is your name?" He smiled at Tetsu
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Tetsu didn't look back at the man. He was watching some fish swimming together, darting back and forth. They kept knocking a frog in the water back and forth, obviously fighting over it. "I'm Tetsu. Tetsu Kurogane," he said as he closed his eyes right before the fish began tearing the frog apart.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm

"kurokon Shikyo..." He smiled watching the fish tear at the frog. He glanced towards Tetsu "your special arent you? a human with such reiatsu... what a mystery..."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm

"You must be one t-" started Tetsu, but when he turned to look at the man he stopped in mid sentence. "Ok. First I see monsters. Then people running around in black robes carrying swords. Then a guy who says he's a human, is actually dead, can heal himself, transform, explode, and other things. Challenges me to a spar in which he nearly kills me. And now this. I'm guessing there is a ton more crap out there I don't know about," said Tetsu as he was getting tired of all these new things that they didn't surprise him anymore.

"I'm guessing your not a human. Maybe you are a monster. Or maybe both. I'm not sure. But as I said, I'm Tetsu Kurogane. And you are?" said Tetsu as he looked at the man's weapon. When his eyes hit it a smile lit upon his face. It had a beuatiful handle. "Woah. That's the biggest sword I've ever seen. It's as big as my bo-staff. What type is it? If I remember correctly. Large two handed swords are usually Claymore. Used by Knights that were more handy for pure combat. Rather than those who prefered a shield and used the short swords."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

"well for someone of my height they are more like longswords... and you have no clue about alot of things... but this blade is my personal favorite weapon, mostly due to its length and my enormous strength allows me to use it with one hand easily..." He chuckled. This child was a talkitive one, good, he liked that. "you should never judge a sword by its sheath though..." He said taking it off his back and stabbing it into the ground as if it was paper, even though it was a bridge. "try lifting it..." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am

"I dont need to. One, I would barely be ablt to have enough room to move my shoulders. Plus, based on the bridge's movement and how much force I felt through it. And by the looks of the blade and its structure. It is a heavy blade that I definitely cannot lift. But its craftsmanship is beautiful. And you never told me your name," said Tetsu as he looked back at the man. He could see his aura(reiatsu). It seemed low. "Your compressing your aura. A man like you, with your size and power to be able to lift this blade. I bet your aura is incredible. I can suppress my aura completely if I want, but I don't have as much as you have I'm guessing. Just by looking at you I can see we are on two very different levels. But I have to say, if I was stronger, sparring with you would be extremely fun," said Tetsu. He smiled up at the man and then slipped down off the rail.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

"heh.. Kurokon Shikyo... and yes the craftmanship is lovely, but its the performance that really matters, not the looks, hell a giant butcher knife would work..." He chuckled "its naturally compressed, and trust me, from what I sense from you... yes we are on VERY different levels... ah well, its not like its that bad, at least I'm not some asshole going around killing everyone I want..."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 am

"Yeah. That would be a problem. And craftsmanship is everything. Its the design thats not important. A sword could look beautiful and have poor craftsmanship. Those types are not good for battle. But this. This sword has perfect craftsmanship. Who made it?" he asked, wanting to visit this craftsman and see his other works.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 am

"there not really made, they are representations of their owner's soul, usually their powers reflect the owners personality, and the craftsmanship represents their power..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Another reitsu formed close by, supressing it greatly as well, Ichimaru glanced down at Kurokon and the stranger from the telephone pole that crossed the bridge, he kept his hands crossed so that his hands could not be seen as they where covered by his long sleeves and white hakama.

Ichimaru was not really intrested about the conversation, but decided to follow Kurokon he was the most promising and probably strongest Shinigami to date, aside from Ichigo kurosaki, and maybe a few others, It was always exiting to follow someone like him, you never knew what you might meet, oh and they should not even bother about Gin he was here just to see some fun happenin, unless the stranger decided to ask. His hakama fluttered back and forth in the fresh wind that blew across the bridge, Ichimaru`s Zanpakto laid strapped along his waist, ready to be used any where and any place possible.

OOC: just ignore Ichimaru if you so desire, im not going to post here, much anyway.

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Tetsu looked at him with a blank stare. "So... these things... just appear? How? What kind of person can do that? Or can all people do that?" asked Tetsu, clearly confused. He didn't know anything about Hollow, Shinigami, or anything about those other races. He just new about monsters and strange people.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 pm

"well those strange people you talked about, the ones with black robes and swords, they get to make them, anyone can once they go to soul society..." He chuckled "mines a bit special.."
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Ichimaru Adjusted his white Hakama, while he kept his spiritual pressure supressed he pulled down his arms so they no longer where crossed and he then rested one of his arms against his zanpakto, he sensed some shinigami nearby ichimaru pulled out his Zanpakto from its holster the entire length of it, using shumpo, he dissapeared for a brief moment slaughtering the shinigami about half a mile away by extending his Zanpakto to incredeble lenghts, he quickly made short work out of the shinigami.

When he returned there was a small portions of blood on his white Hakama as well as on his face, he used his tongue to lick some of the blood away from his cheek, pulling his blood covered blade back into its holster... .... each one of us are a bit special more or less
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Friend or Foe? Avatar108484_1Friend or Foe? Avatar108484_1Friend or Foe? Avatar108484_1
Friend or Foe? W6ql2p
Patchouli walked into the mist of everything, in her spirt form, she then seen Captain Gin... It had been a very long time sinces she had last seen him, and now he was there. "C-Captain Gin...." She whispered, and fell to her knees. "It is an great day to meet a Captain of your rank.."
Friend or Foe? 2yn2gpk
This Template was made by Patchouli Of Bleach Serenity, text banner credit's go to the maker
AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND of CAUTION 2.0 . THANKIES! NO STEALING THIS TEMPLATE, OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH MY ARMY OF EVIL PIXIES!
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Tetsu was about to speak when he noticed something in the side of his vision. He turned and saw a man, his sword extending. "What the hell.." he said as the blade then returned, a small coat of red on it. Tetsu's eyes widened as the man licked the blood off of his blade. "Kuso," said Tetsu as he reached for his duffle bag which held most of his weapons in it, afraid he might be the next target since the man's attention was directed toward him and the large man. He didn't know who this man was, but he could sense the man's spiritual energy, it was low, but Tetsu knew better than to underestimate others. He quickly pulled dual short staves out of his bag and held the one in his left hand down, putting his thumb on the tip as he pressed the body against the side of his arm and held the other in his left hand like a blade. Any man that would harm something was a bad guy in Tetsu's book.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 am

"hm? oh yo Gin, shinigami again?" He chuckled. "you should lay off the killing, we dont need them knowing we're back do we?" Kurokon said turning to Gin, looking him in the eyes, if his eyes werent squinted at least. "so who all knows your still alive?" He asked plainly.

As Tetsu suddenly got scarred Kurokon put his hand on his shoulder. "relax, this is my friend, he wont attack you...." He stated. "well at least if you dont piss him off... anyway what are you doing here Gin?"
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 am

Ichimaru decided to ignore the woman for a moment until he would clear out the words between his friend and the stranger, for most part Ichimaru ignored whatever Tetsu said or did, he was not at all suprised that the boy acted like he did and therefore did not even raise an eyebrown at him.

When kurokon asked those questions there was a quiet moment that was filled by the busy noises of the street and the river below, his smirk widened a bit I made sure that it looked like an arrancar`s work besides... he paused for a moment They would never think that we would be alive would they?... as if to answer Kurokon`s second and third question Ichimaru shrugged at the latter, Im just hanging around? ya know... im sure it would be more fun here than in Las noches... besides ya gotta keep your senses sharp after making his point Ichimaru turned to face the girl and he walked forward making sure that whatever she saw would be her last, or so he would want Kurokon to think Exuse me... He said to Kurokon, while pulling his blade once again from its holster, a sickly smile covering his face to the most part as he approached the human... he placed his arm on her shoulder and dissapeared, making sure to take his bloody (or unbloody affairs) some where else...

OOC: ill make a separate topic for her, i hope its all right with ya patch?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 1