Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) Empty
PostSubject: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

signing the last of her paper work, she put the stack next to 10 others. Momo sat up and stretched.there thats the last of it for today.. ever since she had become captain of the fifth division and the leader of the kido corps she had much more paper work to do than she did when she was a lieutenant. she didn't complain though, it was the duty of a captain and she was glad to have been honored with such a rank. Adjusting her Haori,she stepped out of her office and decided to take a short walk.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

Renji happens to be walking that way. He is messing wit his brand new goggles he just got. He turns the corner and accidentally bumps into her. As he falls the goggles break " GOD DAMNIT " Renji yells not noticing Momo for a minute. He gets back up " Oh , sorry Momo " Renji says still messing with his broken goggles.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

momo suddenly felt herself bump into someone and she falls to the floor as the man had.she suddenly stammeredoh i'm so sorry here i'll pay for that and....Renji? is that you? momo asked as she got to her feet and helped Renji up. sure enough it was her red spiky haired friend. she gave him money to pay for new goggles and she smiled.Hey renji its nice to see you and sorry for breaking your goggles
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am

" Ah im getting used to it already , and long time no see Momo. " Renji said taking off the goggles and putting a headband on. He looks at the damage then puts it in his pocket. He looks up at Momo " So hows the Captain life? " Renji asked.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am

Momo laughs and nods once yeah it has been a while Renji-chan its nice to see you again Momo then sighs as he mentions her new Captain life and she laughs again.its good i guess, its a lot of work but hey its worth it. she smiles lightly and smirks.Aren't you happy i'm not yelling,'thats captain hinamori to you!" like Toshiro-chan used to? she asked teasingly while brushing her bangs away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 am

" God , dont bring that up. " Renji said quickly. " Your lucky you were promoted from Liuetenant to Captain , but i simply got transfered to squad 2. " Renji said. He sighed. " So hows things been? " He asked Momo
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 am

Momo laughed at Renji's reaction.i'm kidding...and thanks but there is a down side you know...i don't get to see you or Kira-kun as often as i used to she said with a slight sigh.she then smiled again.and i've been good Renji-chan thanks for asking what about you?
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:19 pm

" Aghhh boring theres nothing to do sometimes i miss the Aizen situation atleast there was some action. " Renji says partially kidding He sighs. He is thinking aboput the mon ey it was for his Goggles " Oh dont bother paying for the goggles i dont take handouts i want to earn it. " Renji says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)   Running into an old friend (tag:Renji) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running into an old friend (tag:Renji)
Page 1 of 1