Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Overview (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinko+

Shinko+

Overview (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 pm

"I'll help in the design, however I am not that picky, so I'll just be making minor ajustments. However I will help along. I just need that list", Tenrai said as the man came and handed him the list. With the list he began walking and taking materials he needed, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Akiru grinned. Aw, i'm ok with you making major or minor adjustments. But if you say so. Akiru said as she trailed off with a huge grin. She walked slowly with him andd started to look at the list and grab things out on the list off the shelves. She smiled quickly. Ooooo we should paint the house dark blue and yellow. Or we could both pick a color for the outside of the house and we could decide on colors for the inside of the house. How does that sound? Akiru said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 pm

"Well I think that the outside should be something to match the surroundings, so I guess a type of blue would be nice. As for the inside, we can pick up and bunch of colors as we go alone", Tenrai said as he continued getting supplies. He didnt know what half of these materials were, but appearantly they were needed so he took them.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm

She grinned. That sounds lovely Tenrai. Hmmm i'll pick the shade of blue...and you can a pick another color do go along with it for the outside. And picking colors as we go along sounds great to. Akiru said enthusiastically. She couldn't wait to start constructing the house.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Tenrai nodded and gathered everything they could take now in other supplies. Now they needed to get the paint...which was in another section in the store. Tenrai looked up and found an aisle that said paint. Tenrai walked down the aisle with Akiru. "Alright, lets pick some colors", he said.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Akiru smiled as she arrived to the paint section with Tenrai. Mmmmk! Akiru exclaimed. She pointed out a dark midnight blue as one of her picks for the outside of the house and let Tenrai pick the other. She also pointed at yellow,silver, a reddish color, and light orange color for the inside of the house. So what's your pick for the other color of the outside? Akiru curiously asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Tenrai looked around the paint. In the end for the outside of the house he took a silverish white that was like the color of fog almost. The color of the paint was very similar to Akiru's hair when it was wet. Tenrai didnt mind for the inside of the house so he took a beign color. Everything else Akiru got. "Thinks thats all the paint well need?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Akiru grinned at Tenrai. That will go perfectly with the dark blue Tenrai. Akiru said while smiling at him. She took the colors of paint she picked out for the inside of the house and set them in the kart. She turned to him. Yup, we have plenty of paint. Now what do we need? Akiru sadi as she peered onto the list.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

"I think we are good here", Tenrai said as he headed over to the cashier to pay for the stuff. The bill was a few thousand due to all the things they got as well as ordered for the house. Tenrai sighed..."So how much do we have?", he asked her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overview (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3