Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Toshiro Hitsugaya was wlaking around Karakura Town at sunset- he'd had a lame day and wanted something to do-something relaxing which is why he was trying this technique he read in a book- the technique said to simply walk around at sunset, so far this wasn't relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Kaira rolled her shoulders, her muscles tight and painful. Her bright yellow eyes watched the butterflies, the flowers, the trees, the sun... everything beautiful she spotted. Her hair was chopped short, a deep, calming black that sparkled in the light. She certainly looked a bit younger then her real age of 18, leaving her shorter then most high school students and nearly the same height as elementary kids. It didn't help that her outfit looked like it was made for children. A black tank top with a kitty eating ramen on it and a pair of pants with flowers on her left pocket in the back. Her mother still treated her like a child until she graduated, and she would soon.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Toshiro tried to continue this stupid walking technique for over an hour it want working so he decided to head home-he began walking in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Kaira sighed, the sun had nearly went down. The butterflies had all disappeared and the flowers were the only thing really visible now. What a waste of a sunset, she didn't even have the chance to make it rain a little for the rainbow to appear. The small girl shrugged, stepping around a corner and bumping into someone a bit shorter then herself. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Toshiro was rounding a corner when someone bumped into him "its no problem" Toshiro said slightly annoyed on the inside but their was no need to show it "im Toshiro Hitsugaya captain of the 9th squad, who are you?".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:39 pm

"Toshiro Hitsugaya, huh? So you're the infamous ice captain of the Shinigami." Kaira raised her eyebrows, intrigued. "I'm Kaira, a special human." She held out a hand easily, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Toshiro excepted Kaira's hand shaking it gently "likewise" "Its getting a bit cold, would you maybe wanna come back with me to my apartment, maybe have some hot chocolate, or some dinner?".
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Kaira smiled easily, "Sure. But wait... I would've thought someone with an ice zanpakuto would dislike the warmth?" She shrugged, "Or so I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking(private)   Walking(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking(private)
Page 1 of 1