Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) Empty
PostSubject: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Shinji was walking around town thinking to himself. Ever since aizen ad disappeared or was dead as everyone kept saying he had nothing to do at all. He never could imagine what to do. He had trained ichigo for this battle and there was nothing left to do. Sure he hung out and slept with the other Vizards he looked around and sighed and continued to ponder while spinning his hat on his finger. And looked at the hat and turned around the corner thinking to himself once again....
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Ishi walked along, the plastic grocery bag thumping against her leg with each steps. What a killer day at school, and the homework for the next day wasn't much better. She let out a sigh, figured, seemed like everytime Hollow activity picked up so did school work. She ran a hand through her ponytail, if only she could just skip high school and apply for a University in America she felt like things would be so much easier.

Oh, well, Ishi looked up at the sky as she rounded a corner. Not paying attention she ran into someone, short of course. But instead of knocking the person down, there was a pause where he seemed to be buried in her chest. ...Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Alice sighed as she sat still, fifty feet in the air. She licked her dark magenta paws, her legs and body slightly skeletal in appearence. Her dark purple fur covered her with her tiny pink nose lying in the center of her face. Alice's claws were sharp and silver, clashing against the black soft bottom of her paws. She yawned, plucking at the edges of her collar with one of her paws. She looked down and spotted a man, short blonde hair, and strange teeth. However the man was also carrying a sword with him. Alice growled gruffly. He was one of the many people who she had spotted with swords with them. She wondered why the carried it with them. After all, who carries swords anymore? Alice was unaware of the universe of Hollows, Arrancars, and Shinigami. She didn't even know how she had slept for all those years. She quickly walked downwards, as if she was walking on stairs to the ground. She stopped when she spotted another woman appear. Alice laughed when the man hit her breasts, unable to control it. She continued to laugh as she walked up to them, finally on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Shinji felt something soft hit his face he blinked a little bit not able to see anything he moved a hand up and gripped something that was like a giant breast he stepped back away seeing a girl stand in front of him. "Dang watch where your walking with those things next time i might be suffocated and why are you so damn tall that i run into your breast for one thing." He said looking at how tall she was and remembering her breast they where soft and smelt nice but he didn't tell her know that but stood there looking at the women she did look nice to him but he was kinda busy and didn't want to make a bad impression on her.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Ishi's eyebrow twitched slightly as the guy managed to dig himself out of her chest, his hand still gripping her right breast as he spoke to her. She looked down at him, her ice blue eyes studying him as he spoke, and he seemed to have the habit of talking a lot. Why was he still gripping her breast and standing so close? And what was with his hair? What was with people always commenting on her height?>

"Perhaps then, you should grow a little taller so you don't run into my breasts," Ishi finally spoke reaching up with her hand and removing the man's hand and dropping it. "Usually, people have no trouble seeing me, so may I suggest you watch where you're going next time."
Back to top Go down
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Alice frowned as the man walked away, telling the unusually tall women with quite a large bust to watch where she was going. Alice huffed in frustration, looking at both the strange blonde man and the tall woman. "Awwwww, you people didn't even notice me. That hurts....." Alice moaned. The cat Alice began to cry relentlessly, tiny drops of hot and salty tears streaking down her tiny kitten face, causing the fur to go darker. She looked up at the woman, her eyes as wide as dinner plates, the yellow irises seemed to be pulsating as she stared. Her voice would hiccup every few seconds as a result of crying. "I hate being ignored.....especially under these circumstances...." Alice moaned loudly. She pounced a few feet to where she was next to the woman, and walked upwards around her in a spiral. She eventually rose to where she was a few feet away, yet eye to eye level with the woman. Alice grinned at her, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Shinji just snickered to himself and waved to the women. "Will do..." He said walking away from them hand in pocket and continuing to spin his hat this time paying attention to what was in front of him without doing anything and sighed slightly he was going to just walk around right now he didn't care for the women that turned from a cat he had nothing interested in back there since he didn't mean anything and that he was sorry but couldn't say it himself he continued to walk towards the stores and stuff yawning time himself every so often. He say down on a bench for a rest considering his gigai started to feel like rubber and he wish it didn't feel like rubber because it had made it hard for him to move right now.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Ishi's eyebrow twitched again, what a ridiculious boy, she would have said rude, but he seemed too nonchaulant for that. No matter, the guy's actions were pushed out of Ishi's mind as a cat floated up to her height. It was crying, not like the meowing of a lost cat, but like a human. Ishi blinked a few times as the cat spoke, her eyes then widened. She looked from left to right, did anyone else see a floating cat? No apparently not, this was odd. She was used to monsters, people with bones on their faces and holes in their bodies, and people in blade robes running around with swords. Granted, she ran around after monsters and had jewelry that changed into armor and weapons, but a floating cat that was a new one.

"I think, not many people take notice of cats," Ishi mumured to the cat looking around, good no one was watching her as she reached out and scratched the cat ebhind its ears. Ishi was fond of cats, though she never had the time for one, she did like them. She was a little distracted though, that guy had at least glanced at the cat. So was he human like her, a Shinigami, Arrancar? Ishi took a breath reaching out to sense him, odd he felt like a Hollow and a Shinigami. A mix between the two, was that even possible.

"So then, if he's a mix," Ishi murmured to the cat, her scratched going under the chin, "Then what does that make you, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Alice smiled as the woman looked from left to right. Maybe she was wondering if anyone saw kitty Alice? She giggled. Of course, now one who was a totally normal human could see her. Alice slowly tilted her head to the side, staring at the woman. She nodded. "I suppose they don't notice cats very often. Though I don't blame 'em. It seems as i'm unable to be seen by those who are normal. Which means I can only be seen by those monsters who are killed by the people with swords. I think the monsters are called Hollows.....or something." Alice said to her, calm and soft. A rough purr sounded from her throat as the woman scratched behind her ears, enjoying being petted. She climbed into the woman's arms, letting her pet her. Alice smiled again when the woman asked what her she was. "I'm human. I think they call me a Special Human because I can see those people with swordsa dn the Hollow monsters..." Alice murmured to her quietly. She wondered why the man wasn't shocked about her presence. After all, how many times did you see a flaoting cat that could talk?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 pm

(Too lazy to switch to Shinji)

Shinji sat there looking around at his surrounding there was nothing out of interest. Sure the cat herself was floating talking and learned she was a special human he could hear her from the bench. He noted several things. There was always the black bird sitting in the same corner of the mall every year. The mall was having a festival going on. The time was getting late the sun was starting to go down. The winds became colder and more relaxing then they where. They where no longer going faster then a mere breeze. The wind felt nice brushing his hair to the side. He stood up and looked at the two people. the cat on the tall woman's shoulder. And talking. The women he noted was about 4 inches taller then he. Maybe taller. He also knows that the cat has seen hollows and shinigami but not what he was. He turned around to see the street light turn red. He walked across over onto the other side not sure what to say if he needed to say anything but he doubt there was anything that he needed to say. The wind picked up a little bit and blew his hat back to where the ladies stood and he let out a small sigh as he hat had gotten dirty on the ground. He ran over the street to the other side to pick up his hat. When he got over there he bent down and picked up his hat and took a glance at the two of them and smiled. "It was nice meeting you today. But i think it is time for me to go." With that He turned and walked off. He didn't know where he was going but it was away from here. Thats the last thing he needed on his mind was the women he bumped into. Sure they where nice but he didn't need to stay around too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)   Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking (Alice and Ishi i guess?)
Page 1 of 1