Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Overview (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Overview (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Akiru frowned. Awww, you'll have a home. Don't worry, i'm sure of it. She said with a wide smile has she hugged Tenrai. She listened to him talk about other rogues.Hmmm your right. There could be bad rogues out there. I haven't seen any rogues yet though. Which is kinda strange. I don't have a permanent shelter or residence, I just wander. And I haven't saw any yet. She thought about when he sliipped and hit his head and remembered those pills. I'd take at least one of those pills, just to keep any headaches at bay. Akiru said with a cautious smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

As Akiru hugged Tenrai he blushed and hugged her back. Tenrai then nodded to her comment about the pills and he took one. He felt a little better and then looked at Akiru with a faint smile. "Hey Akiru, since we both dont have homes how about we make one? Like a little cabin by the hill and the lake", he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Akiru smiled at his suggestion. Sure Tenrai, that would be fun. Akiru exclaimed. She skipped next him and thought of something. Where should we build it? Akiru asked with a confused look. She wanted to find the most perfect spot to build a cute little cabin.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:37 pm

"It should be away from the town yet close enough that we can get to it if anything happens. So I was thinking by the pond and hill I showed you earlier, however we could keep exploring to find a better place if you like", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Akiru smiled. It would be lovely to have it on the hill. I would love to make it intricate and cozy, i've never lived in a place like that. She said with a grin. He was right, just in case there was an attack or something they needed to be close to Karakura. She grinned. Should we continue exploring or start to gather supplies? Akiru asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:47 pm

"Whichever you want to do, I dont mind", Tenrai said as he was feeling a little better now. He kept one of the pills in his pocket for later. Although he didnt show it, he was extrememly happy that he was going to get an oppurtunity to make his own home in his favorite location with someone he was really starting to like.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Akiru smiled with enthusiasm. I wanna start gathering materials. Building sounds fun. Can we make it really intricate and unique? Oooo what about we build it in a tree? Like...a treehouse! It would be so cool... Akiru said, continueing to ramble to Tenrai about designs and patterns. She loved building things. She shunpo'd into a huge tree. So, where do we get supplies? Akiru yelled at to him. She sat on a thick branch and waited for him to shunpo up there also.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Tenrai laughed and then noticed she shunpo'd into a tree. He looked up at her. He was happy that she was happy about the idea, seemed like she was really into it. "Well we can find supplies in Karakura Town, so I guess we better head back to build our tree house", he said with a smile as he extended his arms. "Jump, I'll catch you", he said.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Akiru smiled at him from on the tree. She was pretty high up, but definetly wasn't scared. She laughed when she heard his request. Ok, get ready! She turned and closed her eyes and with a tiny giggle, she tipped backwards over the branch and started to fall. She felt weightless. As she was falling she yelled to Tenrai. You better catch me! Akiru smiled. This was the most fun she'd had in years.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Tenrai took a deep breathe and looked at Akiru carefully. As she landed, he caught her in his arms and made a sound. "Omph", he said as he caught her. He then stood up straight and tall and smiled at her. "You are light", he said with a smile before asking her,"So shall we head back to Karakura town?", he asked her, still holding her.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Akiru smirked and looked at him as she safely landed. I knew you would catch me. Akiru said with a strong tone of trust in her voice. She slowly stepeed out of his arms and stood up straight. Yup, let's go. Do you know any hardware stores in Karakura? Oooo I have a good idea. Why don't we make the place a bit big? We could talk with other shinigami there. It could serve as a makeshift meeting place for your group. It would be more work, of course, but that would just make the end result better and prettier. Akiru mentioned inquisitively. She started to walk next to him down the incline and towards Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Tenrai smiled at her and as she worked her way out of her arms. He listened to her idea. "We could do that but I dont think I'd want my base by that area...I dont want anything happening to that location and if a base is there I feel like something will happen to it. I just want that place to be as a home ya'know. Perhaps we can find another location for a base", he said to her as they began walking back to Karakura.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Akiru smiled. Yeah, maybe that location wouldn't be as good for a base. Hmm, after we build the house, we could search for the perfect location for a base. Maybe somewhere a bit deeper into the forest, so that Espada couldn't find it. It should be pretty though, but nicely hidden. Of course, I wouldn't mind havin' some shinigami roomies at the house. It would be cool. But i'm not sure how they would act towards a rogue, unless they were trusted, good rogues too. Akiru said with interest. Her bad habit was that she tended to babble. She continued to walk and started to see the forest coming to an end and the city starting to take it's place. I hope the hardware store is still open. Akiru said with a tiny amount of worry. The sun was just starting to set.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Tenrai just listened as she talked. He didnt seem to mind listening to her, and he took into account everything you said. He noticed that the sun was setting and then looked at her. "We're running out of time, follow me", he said as he shunpo'd. He would appear on a block and then walk down it, going to the hardware store. It was huge, and there was alot of possbilities with what was inside of it. He walked into the huge store and looked around with her.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Akiru nodded as he told her to follow him. Sure thing. Akiru exclaimed as she shunpo'd next him and into the hardware store. She grinned and leaned down to get her medical pack. She was sure she had some money in here. she smiled when she found it. Ok, I have maybe a hundred or so in here. She said with a huge smile. Akiru looked around. Ok, I'll go get paint and tools. You can go get wood and nails. What else do we need to get? Akiru asked. She sounded a bit confused a throughly content.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Tenrai thought what they would need. "Well I have several hundred...These humans have a card and it like saves and increases money...So we need tools and wood. However I'm sure I can use my zanpaktou as a useful tool for most things so wood, nails, paint, tape...What else is in a house?", Tenrai said. This was going to be hard for them...pumbling...electricity. Tenrai wondered what they would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Akiru thought for a moment. In all her years of living in the Human World, she never really focused on the human's places of living. Well, there's furniture. But that should be done after we build it. What about for now we just start building the frame of the house? Then there's lights, and kitchens, and other things that are in a human house. Let's just get the basic things for now and start building the outer frrame, yeah? Akiru said in a excited tone. She knew they had no idea what they were doing, but it would turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Tenrai was extremely confused. "Alright well lets just get different types of wood and nails and other types of things for the frames.", he said. He got a cart and he began walking down the aisles.. "Perhaps we should ask someone", Tenrai said to Akiru.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Akiru looked around in utter confusion. Yeah....that might be a good idea. Akiru said, her voice thick with curiousity. She wandered around the store with Tenrai, looking for someone to help them. The store was huge. Giant shelves lined the aisles and were stocked with tons of building materials. It smelled of sawdust and metal. The ceiling was gray and had tiny windows scattered upon it.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Tenrai looked around and found someone. He walked off and found someone. They talked for a few minutes and the guy nodded and walked off. Tenrai then walked back to Akiru. "Well that nice man over there said hes going to come back with a list of everything we will need and where we can find it in the store", he said.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 am

Akiru smiled brightly. Thanks! She yelled out to the human that was helping them. She turned back to Tenrai and smiled. I hope this place will turn out well. We sorta know what were doing and now that we have help, it probably will. We can still build it in a tree, right? She exclaimed. She wanted the house to be as amazing as possible.Oh, I forgot. I wanna know your ideas too. After all, you are going to be living in it too. Akiru said with a giant smile To Tenrai.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:48 pm

"Some humans are so nice. And of course we can build it in a tree if thats what you want. Honestly I just want it to be cozy and livable...I'm sure if I do it how you like it then I'll be happy with it", Tenrai said as he awaited for the man to come back with his list. They should probably be able to find everything they needed in this one store, so he didnt worry.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Akiru grinned and patted him on the head. Of course it'll be cozy. It's just gonna be cozy but in a tree. It's gonna be the best treehouse and home ever! Akiru boasted triumphantly. She loved the idea of a cozy treehouse. Yes, Humans are helpful. It's nice. Akiru said while grinning at Tenrai.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Tenrai just smiled at her comment. "Sounds like you have quite the vision for it. When we build it, you should be the head designer", he said with a chuckle. He was gonna let her do whatever she wanted, go all out on this little cozy treehouse.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Akiru smiled. But Tenrai, it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't help me design! Your gonna be living there too, and it would be lovely to have your opinions. Akiru said with a grin. She knew this would turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overview (Private)   Overview (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overview (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next