Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remembrance [Private} [M]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Remembrance [Private} [M] Empty
PostSubject: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Unexpected event
Something different is coming so near
Will it cure my question
--------------------------------------

Kira let got a small sigh as he got up for his desk after writing for a couple hours. He had been working on a new story and set of poems for days. The blond went to the went to the window for a moment. Outside the moon was just beginning to show its self in the darkly lit sky. This reminded the captain of a haiku he wrote a while back when his captain was still around.
It read:

We came into the night.
We started off together
Then you disappeared.

After watching one of his squad members disappear into the building he walked away from the wind. As he did so, his haroi moved slightly with and folded one of the diamonds briefly. Izu then headed in the direction of the door deicing to take a walk. Upon reaching the door he shut the light and the exited shutting the door behind him. The blond had no destination what’s so ever in mind , so pretty much walked in a trance of boredom. Eventually his wandering brought him to a familiar spot along the side the building. The blond stopped short and stared at the ground below his socked covered feet. The blond remembered walking her with his previous captain Ichimaru Gin just before he fought the 10th squad captain histugaya. The blond then let go another sigh and looked up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Sokushi had drawn a late night watch that night and was just walking out of his rooms when he saw his Captain walk by. Quickly turning back into his rooms as his heart bounded ridiculously hard, he waits a moment before peeking back out of his door. What luck. The one person that he was in love with was right there, and he was being a coward and hiding from him.

Sokushi didn't know how his Captain would react....but he looked so depressed and lonely that Sokushi just wanted to go up and give him a hug to cheer him up. There had to be a rule that stated falling in love with someone higher then them was wrong in every possible way, but Sokushi had gone and done it anyway. Exiting his rooms, with his zanpaktou strapped across his back, the hilt up above his left shoulder, he walked towards the place he was supposed to be on watch for and almost walked right into his Captain's motionless form. Managing a stop, the brunette stared at the thin man in front of him and felt his heart give another hard knock.

"Ah...Kira-taichou? Is everything okay?" Sokushi asked his Captain, noting the sigh that escaped the man's lips and he wanted to make his Captain happy, though he rather thought that Kira-tiachou hadn't been a happy person to start out with.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm

The blond remained looking at the sky above his head for a couple more moments. As he let go another sigh he could see a few more stars twinkle their way into the night sky. Alot of people could spot shapes among the collection of little light bulbs. Izuru say a past night that he wished was stilling go on , just so he could relive the past. As he closed his eyes briefly and series of footsteps could be heard close by him. It sounded as if the things belonging to the footsteps was running back and forth.Before running back and stopping close by him after deciding they had gone the wrong way. Kira then wondered if some was going on this quiet night. He certainly hoped it wasn't a hollow attack or something of that nature.

It quietly learned that it wasn't because he heard a calm voice speak to him. The voice was another male's voice that asked him if he was alright. Blinking a couples he looked over to the voices direction and saw his 5th seat standing near him. To be honest the blond captain wasn't sure what to tell the darker hair man. He obviously was his best lately because of some information the captain commander had told him. Along with some personal feelings he had been thinking about lately that mixed badly with information from Yurri san. Izu didn't think the other shingami would understand that sort of thing. Plus he wasn't allowed to tell a lower ranked officer about affairs such as those.

" Hello fifth seat Sokushi" he replied in clam as a small wind blew through his hair." I m alright i suppose it contiuned with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Sokushi felt that his Captain was lying to him, but how did one of lower rank tell there superior, quite respectfully, that he was full of shit? It was one hell of a dilemma. Plus Sokushi was still in his, I want to cheer up Kira-Taichou mode. But he really had no idea how to do that, and he had been in confusion for that for as long as he had been part of the Division. He needed to find a way to make his Captain happy. There had to be a way. "Suppose? Taichou, that's not really convincing that you're alright. If it's not too presumptuous of me to say, you look rather depressed because of something your thinking about...." Sokushi's face coloured slightly, and he kept the small smile on his face.

"I know it's not my place to say anything Kira-taichou, but if you ever need to just talk at someone, I'm always willing to listen. No should be happy if their Taichou isn't happy."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Kira blinked at the darker haired boy a couples when he continued to ask him what was wrong. The then told that he looked like he was depressed about something he was thinking about. The blond captain didn’t know what to say to the boy. Although he that was some captains would get mad at the boy for doing what he did. Izuru never really was in to yelling at his lower ranked officers it wasn’t in his nature. Kira knew he couldn’t tell the boy the whole story , but he guessed he could water it down it a bit. Just so the boy would feel less worried about how depressed he looked. Izu noticed a color in the boys face by said nothing and then let go a small sigh.

" I’m just worried about an old friend of mine' he replied as the picture of his former captain came into his head again. The told him that he knew its wasn’t his place to ask. Before telling him that he could talk to him about anything. It was a nice gesture but Kira wasn’t sure if he could tell him everything especially higher ranked secrets. Everything would have to be watered down to talk to him about stuff. Of course others things were bothering him at the moment , but those were to embarrassing to tell the boy. Because he didn’t know if the boy would understand , because he knew nothing about the boys personal life.

" Thank you . Ill uh keep that in mind" he told the boy in a came tone. As the last bedroom door closed for the night suggesting that everyone was in bed. Kira looked in the direction that he had come from briefly and then looked back to the boy. Wondering what time the clock in his room now read.
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Man Sokushi had NO IDEA what he was doing at all. After all it wasn't like he just went around telling everyone everything about his personal life. Hell most of the people who knew him didn't even know that he liked both men AND women. And NO ONE knew that he was in love with his Captain, and that he was making it his one goal in life to make his Taichou happy. He was going to be late for watch if he stayed any longer, but damn if he didn't want to stay so that he could find out more about Taichou's friend.

Tonight was not looking to be his night. But his courage was there right now....and really....It was now or never right? Right? His face was completely red by this point. He knew that no one would be coming this way at this time of night. Everyone but those who had late watch were in bed. Bowing to Kira, he speaks softly enough to be unheard by someone walking by but definitely heard by his Taichou. Giving a hard swallow he starts. "Kira-taichou...I know that this definitely isn't my place to say this, but the reason behind me wanting to make sure that your okay and happy is because...well....uh...I...I like Kira-taichou. And I know that I shouldn't because your my Taichou, but I can't help it. I'm sorry if this is a bad time when you're thinking about your friend, but this is important for me to tell you..." He was now afraid to look up at his Taichou, but look up he did.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Izuru stayed straight faced as he wondered why the darker haired boy was so red. The blond thought about a remembered himself doing that on more than one occasion. Usually it took place when he was embarrassed or with momo alone or when he dreams about the two people he cared about. Kira wondered what the fifth seat could be so embarrassed about. As he thought about that they red faced boy bowed to him lightly. After bowing boy told the blond captain that he liked him after saying it wasn’t his place to do so. Kira blinked at the boy a couple times as he continued to speak.

The man the went on to apologize and tell him that he knows he should not especially when he was thinking about another friend. The third squad captain was quiet and wondered what he was to say to the boy. Kira opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. " Um .. well its good to get stuff of your chest. " the blond said not being sure what else to say. He did admit to himself that his answer sounded really stupid. " I really don't know what to tell you " he said in a calm but unsure tone , hoping he wouldn’t come of rude and upset the boy. The boy was cute the captain could give him that certainly.
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 am

Sokushi was going to be late. He already knew that. So what was a few minutes more? But he needed to report in as soon as he could. Sokushi gave a smile to him, and very quickly, almost like it would never have happened, he took his Taichou's face in his hands and kissed his lips quickly. "You don't have to say anything right now Kira-taichou. Just think about it. I've got to go, because I've got watch, but I will be around tomorrow." He said, before he ran off to where he needed to keep watch. Yes, this was a great idea, Kiss and Run.

Watch he knew, would prove uneventful. Completely and utterly uneventful. But that was alright, he could withstand it.

{{Shall we time skip to the next evening?}}
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Kira blinked at fifth seat a couple times when he touched his face. What is he doing the blond captain wondered to himself. A short second after that thought left his mind the dark haired boys lips had touched his. Kira remained silent as the boy stepped back and spoke. Looking at the boy he barely heard him say to think about it along with telling him he'd be here tomorrow. Kira knew that he was able to reassign patrols. Looking to his right he spotted his eight seat coming past them at a quick speed. She bowed to him slightly and then ran after to the other boy and told him she would take over his patrols to night before disappearing into the night.

Kira watched the girl leave and the swallowed slightly before leaning against the wall behind him. Taking another breathe he looked down at his feet as his hands grabbed the wall slightly. And wondered what the girl seemed so rushed to catch the 5th seat. The blond then wondered if that meant the darker haired boy would come back to see him. The captain the closed his eye waiting to see if he heard the boy coming back. Izu still felt kind of rattled and confused by the boys actions , but he needed to find out the truth.

[ooc: i put in a twist ^^]
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Well this put a total hole in his kiss and run strategy. And if he didn't have to do watch tonight he could spend it with Kira-taichou. And find out exactly what he thought. Taking a soft breath, he walked towards the place where he had left his Taichou in a small daze. Approaching the man slowly, Sokushi watches him.

The blonde hair fell over his left eye like a curtain, and his looked extremely tired, and confused. But the lean body made Sokushi want to wrap his arms around him, and embrace him in a completely non sexual way. Just a hug, that's what Sokushi wanted to give to his Taichou.

His feet were almost silent as he approached his taichou for the second time that night. "Apparently the 8th Seat's taking my shift tonight...." He said, rubbing the back of his head. Well it was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 am

Kira took another deep breathe and continued to stare at the ground. As the wind blew slightly threw his clock it became quiet. The blond was a alone for a couple moments before he felt a familiar spiritual pressure very close to him. Looking up slightly he spotted his 5th seat standing there watching him.The captain kept silent and looked to the direction the darker haired boy had previously fled to. Wondering if the 8th seat had been responsible for taking over the tall boys duties for the night. Izuru didn't remember assigning the 8th seat to any duties for the night , so he figured that his vice captain must of did so her self.After staring at that spot for a couple moments he looked back to the boy again.

The boy then spoke to him and told him the very thing he was thinking for a an explanation.The blond then let some air escape his lips as he stepped away from the wall. He then fully looked up at the boy who was starching his neck in front of him. " I see you got a lucky break then i guess" He replied in a calm but unsure sounding tone.The blond then went silent wondering if the boy was planning any more surprise attacks on him. The blue eyed boy waited and waited wondering what he should do if it happened again.
Back to top Go down
Sokushi Shouma

Sokushi Shouma

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Sokushi didn't want to push this too far. After all, it wasn't like he could just escape home. He had to see his Captain day after day after day. There would be no escape unless Kira transferred him out of the division and into another one, and Sokushi liked being in the 3rd Division too much to make Kira transfer him.

"Kira-taichou, I'm sorry if it seemed like I attacked you. I-i've liked you for a long time, and I couldn't help it. I had to tell you, and let you know that I wasn't joking, in the only way that came to my head at the time." The blush was under control for now, and Sokushi planned on keeping it that way.

"May I kiss you again, taichou?" Sokushi was pretty sure that question had never been asked of any Captain before.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Kira blinked a couple times and bit his lips very slightly as he watched the boy. Shortly after he had bitten his lip the boy before him began to speak again. Kira listened to the boy as he apologize for attacking him a short moment earlier. The darker haired boy then went on to talk about something kind of odd and surprising. The boy had started telling him that he liked in a non friend way. Next came the explanation about the quick kiss on the lips earlier. The boy explained that it was the only way he could think of to express his feeling to the blond captain. So, he would think he was joking if he was to use words instead. Kira remained silent as the boy spoke to him about this. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing from the 3rd seat. No one had ever said something like this to expect for Momo. The other things that surprised him was that it was coming from a boy.

Izu had never told anyone expect Momo about maybe being Bi. He figured Yuuri san probably knew as well because she could usually read him. But , no one else knew about that trait. The third squad captain's eyes widen at the boys next words. They boy had asked if he could kiss him again. Kira remained silent and took and small step toward the boy. Kira was sure what to do, but he knew he had been thinking about this matter for a while. he also knew that there was only one way to find out if things were true. To find out the information you wanted to know you had to investigate it yourself. Izu then let small amount of air escape his lips before nodding in response shyly after he was sure no one was around to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance [Private} [M]   Remembrance [Private} [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

Remembrance [Private} [M]
Page 1 of 1