Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 am

Ryuumaru Shimazu, the Self-Proclaimed Perfect Man, calmly stood on the bridge where Team 7, consisting of Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi, usually met up. During his travel through Fire Country, he had heard quite a bit of people give the 'Last Loyal Uchiha' high amounts of praise and respect and he desired to see if the Uchiha was worthy of the praise or if he was just another delusional pretender. His long, silky silver was pulled back into a long ponytail that ended at the beginning of his lower back, his hair being tied back and held up by a purple silk ribbon that his mother the late Kimi Shimazu had given him. His golden colored eyes with white slitted snake pupils examined the village of Konoha and sneered at the utter inferiority of such a place compared to his own, much more perfect home. His purple crescent moon on his forehead and his two purple stripes on each of his cheeks seemed to give off some eery glow as he tucked a few strands of hair behind his pointy ears, his smooth and well-taken care of sun-kissed skin further adding to his self-proclaimed 'Godly, perfect image' as he smoothed out any wrinkles he had in his very expensive silver silk battle male battle kimono, his dark purple shinobi sandals perfectly clean, as if to add to his mysterious yet 'sexy and perfect' image. He unfolded his Japanese hand fan, that rather instead of being made of paper, was actually made of a very flexible and sharp metal, unfolding it and folding it up again repeatedly to occupy some of his, in his opinion, priceless time as he awaited the arrival of the last Uchiha in Konoha. Ryuumaru had always considered practically every weapon like spears and swords and such to be weapons worthy of barbarians, no-name brutes and unmannered oafs that weren't worthy of spit shining his perfectly well-taken care of sandals, let alone worthy enough to face him in battle.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 am

What a dreary day. The sky was positively gray and rain was pouring down looking as it would never stop. It hadn't been raining all that much in the Leaf Village the past few months, so some would be happy about this, but not all. Not Sasuke Uchiha, who had to meet his sensei and teammates at the bridge this horrid morning. Wasn't it enough that he had to put up with Sakura and especially Naruto so early? Now he had to put up with this ridiculous weather as well. So not fair. But of course, there he was walking through the heavy rain hurriedly, head down, getting soaked to the bone. He was going to have to talk with Kakashi about having a different place to meet when it was raining. Or not meeting at all. This really was absurd.

The Uchiha reached the bridge quickly and glanced around. Dammit. It seemed he was the first one there. Where the hell were those lazy teammates of his? Then of course when they arrived he was going to have to wait for Kakashi.... It wasn't proper, he thought, for his sensei to always be so late.

Annoyed, Sasuke leaned against the side of the bridge to wait, water trickling down his face. Suddenly, he was aware of another presence. Slowly, he turned, and was startled to see a boy with long silver hair not much older than himself standing there. Sasuke frowned, wondering why the hell this person was standing in the pouring rain. Well of course, he was also standing in the pouring rain, but he had a reason. This boy most likely didn't, and therefor he shouldn't be there.

"Yo," Sasuke grunted, turning toward the other, an annoyed look on his face. "Why the hell are you here?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 am

The slightly older teenager turned to look at Sasuke and examined him, looking up and down his body as he took in the Uchiha's features. "Soooo, you are the famous Last Loyal Uchiha of Konoha. As I traveled through the Shinobi Nations and graced the vast number of lowly peons with my honorable and superior presence, I had heard whispers of an Uchiha in Konoha that survived the Massacre. You are spoken in praise, awe and respect and I desired to see what all the uncouth barbarians were whispering about. They spoke of you as if you were someone worthy of such a superior status as someone of absolute perfection such as I but it seems their whispers are all nothing but hot air as because it seems your so-called incredible skills and legend-in-the-making status come highly overrated" Ryuumaru said as a smug, snide, sneering grin slithered onto his otherwise pretty face. He had figured all that talk from those lowly, unmannered barbarians would have lead him to someone that was actually worthy of his time but it appears that they were just pulling it out from their colons. That was the last time he listened to the words of some lowly peasants that didn't deserve to breathe his air.

Last edited by The Tragic Siblings on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 am

Sasuke stiffened immediately at Ryuumaru's harsh words. He certainly wasn't used to being talked to in such an insulting manor. It was surprising the glare he gave the other didn't burn through Ryuumaru's flesh. "You know nothing about me," he hissed, eyes narrowed. "How dare you speak of me like I am trash. How dare you speak of me like I am unworthy garbage... like you." Sasuke stepped toward the other, now activating his sharingan. "I don't know much about you, but I know one thing. I am, to put it lightly, much more superior than you. Much more superior than a person like you can ever be."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm

"Quit your inane babbling already you foolish, bumbling oaf. An Uchiha you may be but you lost all sense of respect, dignity and honor, what little your pitiful clan had, when you gained your Sharingan. You see, I see the Uchihas like toads. Throughout most of their life, they lie in pure water but as soon as they develop their little eye-tick, they leap from the pure water into the mud, a clan of filthy thieves and ripoffs who couldn't invent an original technique to save their lives. I am far superior in every way, what with bearing the name Shimazu the Devil. We gained our honor, fear and respect through sheer might and unmatched bloodlust and ferocity while you gained what little your clan had by being second best to the Senju, the clearly superior clan to the Uchiha and what's worse, your clan is not only second best but you, yourself, are second best and you will forever be second best so long as your older brother lives. If you truly desire to even be worthy of having the honor of breathing my air, he will need to go but so long as he is able to breathe that which sustains life, you will never be worthy enough to even be placed on a pedestal anywhere near the height that I am placed on" he said his smug grin turned into an even more smug smirk as the rest of his facial expression gave off the feeling to Sasuke that Ryuumaru seemed bored of their little altercation as he opened up his fan and used it to fan himself in an uncaring manner. He had heard that Sasuke had a very short fuse when his brother was mentioned and if Sasuke attacked him, it would only prove to him that all the things people say about Sasuke was nothing but extreme exaggerations. After all, what kind of ninja lets their minds be clouded with their anger? A foolish one, an amateur one, a cocky one and a stupid one that would barely be anything more then cannon fodder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)   The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Duel Between The Ego's (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1