Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

^Sorry XD
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 pm

She was cut once more, and she didn't understand at all at the given time. ACKKK! You bastard! Imayah yelled as Hayami took back over. Hmm... I... I cant ... I don't understand your abilities at the given time... But know this, that i have proven earlier Hayami said, stopping to breathe, That i would of killed you earlier in battle, and that... *deep breath* is enough for me... Hayami said, as her Zanpakutou went into it's SEALED form, and not it's Shikai.

Hmm... Odd... Why did it just do that? It never goes to it's sealed form... Hayami noticed, seeing her blade in its sealed form for the first time in over 2,300 years. Oh well, that just means i have more of my Reiatsu... heh... Hayami said, laughing as the last fragment of her mask flipped off of her face. You fight well, Shinji Hirako... I must admit your ability it one to be feared... Hayami said, catching her breath and using Kido to treat her wounds as she sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm

The adrenaline in Shinji had ended and he was panting heavily. All the pain she had caused in the battle was rushing through his body. "You're... a good fighter...too!" He said as he fell to his knee and dropped his zanpaktou as it reverted to its sealed state. He put his hand to his head and his mask started to dissinigrate. "You're worthy of leading the Vizards!" he said as a smile returned to his face. He staggered to get to his feet and picked up his zanpakuto and sheathed it. He limped towards her and offered her a hand shake. "If you ever need me, just call."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

You too, Shinji. You're an excellent warrior... I hope for the day to come where we meet again. I fought a legend, and i must admit it was probably the most fun i've had in awhile. I appreaciate it, Shinji Hayami said, as her healing kido turned her cuts into scabs, but thats all she could do with it. She took up, and pain went throughout her back, and she smiled and walked back into the Warehouse, and into her room, where the plomped herself on her bed and took a nice long nap!
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2