Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] Empty
PostSubject: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Majeh sat atop a building look out over kaura city. Looking at the night sky majeh simply watched the stars. He was awaiting something. He wasnt sure what he just knew he was waiting. He had herd that there was a new leader among the vizards. So after sending an invitation to them he was hopeing that either one or mabey all would arrive. As long as the leader came he was happy. He needed to discuss the terms of his agreement with the new leader otherwise there could be conflict.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Hayami had heard word of a new Vizard requesting an audience with herself, or quite possibly all the Vizards. Either one didn't really matter, as she liked attending to her business by herself, but wouldn't mind it if someone else tagged along. What a beautiful night... It's nice to see this mystery person has some sense. Day time meetings are just awful... Hayami though to herself as she walked through the streets of Karakura Town, looking for the pressure of of her requester.

She felt it after about 10 minutes of walking, but it was faint, so she knew she had some walking to do. She let out a sigh, and continued walking, though decided hopping buildings would be much faster. She took in a deep breath and jumped high into the sky, landing atop of a building and began to run and hop to each building, covering large distances in a short amount of time. Hmm... I wonder what he... or she? - wants. Hope it's not wastin my time... ehh.... Hayami thought as she felt the pressure getting stronger, which meant she was getting closer.

Within the next 10 buildings, she saw a male sitting atop of a building, and she could tell from his Reiatsu, now that she was close, that he was a Vizard, and he was the one she felt after walking. She approached him, not trying to sound silent, but approached him from behind and tapped his shoulder.

Hello, Vizard. I take it your the one who requested to see the Vizard/s?

If so, ...Yes?
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Majeh turned around and looked at the women. Walking quitely around her in a circle befor returning to his original postion. "Yeah, i am. My name is majeh. A while ago when i became vizard i got into an argument with the group and left on neutral terms. However its come to my attention that i need something more specific. A sort of truce." Majeh took a moment to catch his breath and then thought about his next words very carefully. "I am still willing to work with the group upon request however i wish to remain.... free? i suppose is the best word. Do you understand what i mean? Youll ahveto exscuse me im not the best with words."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm

So, let me get this straight, Majeh? - You wish to be a part of the Vizards that I lead, yet you wish to remain free? So when it comes to a faction, you can say you're part of the Vizards in Karakura Town, yet you do as you please? So your actions will reflect upon me in some way, shape or form? Hayami asked, laughing a tad bit, and scratching her head, I just dont see how that'll really work out. Mind clarifying?
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Majeh shook his head. "Im saying i wish to be neutral terms. Not tied to the vizards of the town however if you really needed me youd still be able to call upon me. I dont wish to turn my back on the people who helped me achive my current power. Thats jsut rude however i dont want to be tied down by them either."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Hayami slowly nodded her head in a 'yes' form, signifying that she understood. She placed her hand on her chin, and began to think. So, he's free... He doesn't listen to me, but he wishes to not be a direct ally or enemy to us... Neutral... It seems fair enough... I've never been one to forcibly tie one down to something... So, why not? As long as he doesn't oppose me, i suppose i should let him. Hayami though, sighing as she did.

But then again, what if he stays free and ends up joining the enemy... He could... become a rather large pain... But how could someone do something so cold? We are the only ones like him, and i doubt he'd completely betray us. Because, damn, the Vizards use to be completely neutral... After all, we're ALL just rogues, and the strongest rogue of the group established Leadership over the other rogues who worked together, creating the faction... So it is decided. She thought, smiling.

She held out her hand, as if to shake his, You wish to be neither ally nor enemy to us, yet you shall help us when we truly need you, you say? I'm fine with that - you may do as you please, you can be free. Just in doing so, note that if you get in the way of Soul Society and or the Vizards, I'll be sure to let them know you're not a part of my Vizards COMPLETELY, and will do all in my power to have you protected. And if i can not keep you protected forever, then so be it. Are you willing to take that risk, Majeh? Hayami asked, making sure he understood both the benefit and risk of his very own offer.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Majeh nodded. "I understand completely. Majeh pulled out a cell phone. I dont know if you use human technology however you should learn how. Anyways my number is 888-2037. Hit me up if you need me." With that majeh took a few steps back and lept over the edge of the building. Makeing an overly dramatic exit just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Very well, Vizard. Stay alive, i don't want you to die... That won't be good, now will it? Hayami said smirking as she watched him and his very dramatic exit. She would keep his number in mind at all times, in case she would need him for some reason. With that thought in mind, she doned her mask, simply to open a Garganta and exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]   Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetingof the invaders. [Private: Vizards Only Please]
Page 1 of 1