Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} Empty
PostSubject: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am

Hayami had just returned from Seireitei, in the First Division Barracks from chatting with Kensei, the Shinigami Head-Captain about vital business. She had allied the Vizards with the Shinigami, in case of an upcoming war, and Kensei had helped Hayami and her Hollow gain peace. With that peace, Hayami would be able to train in her Hollow Form, which she had an idea on how to access it.

She had sent messages throughout the warehouse to the Vizards, that she would need their help in training their leader gain her new power. She would have to access her Resurreccion, and she would feel much more safe if she had some high-ranked Vizards around to make sure she doesn't cause trouble. After all, the Inner Hollow would mainly be in control at first, and Hayami would gradually gain control over the Resurreccion.

Hayami sat in the middle of the training grounds, awaiting the Vice-Leader, Sebastian Sharpe to join her, and hopefully any other Vizards, but she was sure that Sebastian could help if anything went wrong. But then again... She would be much more powerful than she would ever be with her mask, so if it was just Sebastian, he was taking a large risk.

Hayami sat in the middle of the room, cross-legged, Zangetsu on her lap, meditating and speaking with her Inner Hollow, much like she would with Zangetsu. So i see you're finally thinking of using me completely? Like a Bankai, in a sense, am i correct? Hhahaha! How funny... Let's see what you can do... Imayah said, laughing a bit more. Don't make this hard on me... Please, Imayah. If my body perishes, you won't have anything to take over... So, help me get through this process as best as you can... Hayami asked, a little frightened. Yeah, yeah. I understand. Quit whinin' Imayah said, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:05 am

Sebastian had been hard at work doing what he did best, he had been training the whole time Hayami had been in soul society. Sebastian had managed to keep things together while Hayami was away and even took the time to get to know each of the Vizards a little more.

When the message came from Hayami that she needed help training Sebastian accepted with a large grin on his face. Sebastian saw this as a chance to not only see how much better he had become since Hayami left but also to push his limits and get stronger while helping Hayami out.

Sebastian began to walk down the stairs that led to the underground facility with a large smile on his face, it slowly faded knowing that Hayami was serious about today’s training. Once Sebastian spotted Hayami he made his way to her, as he walked he kept quiet and had his hands buried in his pockets. Finally reaching Hayami Sebastian spoke for the first time “well I guess I’m the only one who showed up.” he said jokingly “I’m sure the rest of the Vizards will join soon enough….but until then it looks like I’ll be starting things off.” Sebastian looked across the vast training area and then looked at Hayami “so what exactly is this new power your trying to gain access to anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:29 am

Ah! Welcome, Sebastian. Hayami said, smiling and bowing. Glad to see SOMEONE got my message Hayami said, rolling her eyes, only to laugh afterwards. She stood up, and brushed the dirt off from her body and picked up Zangetsu. And the power? Nothing other than my very own Resurreccion! Hayami said, getting extremely excited. Though i will have to get it similar to the way i acheive Bankai, but i have to access this forum first.. and i dont know if at first, ill have control. So i need a lookout. Hayami said, smiling

OOC: Sorry for the short post, very busy atm
Back to top Go down
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 am

Sebastian laughed a bit with Hayami before sowing a slight hint of intrigue at Hayami’s mention of a resurrection. “a resurrection you say…hmm sounds both interesting and fun.” Sebastian said with a smirk on his face, if Hayami was able to pull this off it meant that Sebastian might be able to do it and if that was the case, Sebastian would be able to reach a new level of strength. The very thought of becoming stronger was more than enough motivation for Sebastian.

“I guess by look out, you mean keep your hollow self in check?” Sebastian said this and thought to himself for a moment, Hayami was stronger, but Sebastian knew he could keep up with her and go a fee rounds in a fight against her but, if she did manage to enter a resurrection or something like it, Hayami’s strength could drastically change. This was something Sebastian had to take into consideration, it was almost as if Hayami would be going through the hollowfication process all over again, Sebastian would have to keep her hollow side at bay for as long as he could. “I guess I’m ready when you are Hayami.” Sebastian said as he drew Gabriel from the sheath on his back.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Alright, as a precaution, i won't have my Zanpakutou. Hayami said, walking out of the Training Zone. She followed a corridor, and turned left onto another. There was a room, which door was locked, only to which she twisted hard enough and broke the lock, opening it by force. She looked around the room, only to see that it was covered with a bunch of dust. Mmm... this base could use a revamp... Hayami said to herself out loud. But it'll do. she said, resting her Zanpakutou on the ground.

She closed and door, and bound it with Bakudo No. 8, Sai, keeping the door closed with an active kido spell. She was on her way back to the training ground when she began to think, Oh, wow. What happenes if i CANT control it... What if i end up hurting Sebastian? That won't be good... But at least if that happens, ill know who's ass to kick... So, i know you can hear me Imayah, DONT HURT ANYONE! she pleaded, only to be answered by, Oh, i have no reason! I might be in YOUR form until you learn how to control it, but i know that if i do anything wrong, you'll eventually force me out and probably kill me. So, like i said, i have no reason. Imayah replied. Hayami sighed a relief, and entered the training grounds once more.

Alright, Sebastian. You ready? she asked, knowing the answer. She closed her eyes, and opened them quickly, and taking her right hand to her face and "tearing" on her mask. Her eyes shone bright yellow, and the white part turned black. So, i guess it's time. On the count of three... Hayami began, One......Two......THREE! Tengoku shokkingumasuku!! Hayami shouted. For a long time, she just sat there, waiting. She eventually realised that a noise in her head, an irritating noise was Imayah laughing like crazy. What gives Imayah!? Hayami shouted out loud. Nothing... i just wanted to have some fun. Now say it again, and i'll allow it! Hahaha Imayah spoke, slowly and with attitude.

Tengoku shokkingumasuku! She shouted a second time, only to be shrouded by Pitch Black Reiatsu. Imayah was taking over her body, and allowing her to Resurrect herself with a new form and power. Haaa-ha-haaaaaa!! Imayah said, laughing, now in Hayami's body, completely.

She sat there, as the Reiatsu dispersed, and was absorbed by the Resurreccion. When it was all gone, there Hayami stood... Tall, with golden hair. She had skin like a Hollow, which was white with many red slashes across. Atop of her head sat 2 black horns, behind which was now golden hair instead of black. Her chest was flat, showing no sign that this creature was female, and her toes were ... hollow-like ... she had three in front, and one long one where her heel would usually be. She had long, skinny arms, with long black claws. It... UGH.... worked! It worked!! Hayami shouted in a creepy, hollow-voice.

But... It's.... Too hard to... c-c-...control! Hayami shouted, in pain. Reiatsu was pouring out from her new form, and all of it was natural - it wasn't Hayami or Imayah's doing. She punched the ground, causing a large crater to form, and everything within that crater was obliterated. I, i did it! I have acheived the form!! I have acheived Tengoku Shokkingumasuku! Hayami shouted, which was followed by a large, hollow cry coming from her very own mouth.
Back to top Go down
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Sebastian nodded to Hayami as she left to go put her zanpakutou away and while she was gone Sebastian took a small walk, just looking around at the training area in general, Sebastian was always fascinated by the vastness of the place. When Hayami returned Sebastian was back in the same spot he started from, his hands behind his back.

When Hayami gave the signal that she was ready to begin, Sebastian braced himself for what might occur and when Hayami fist yelled out and nothing happened Sebastian tilted his head a bit wondering what was up. Soon Hayami yelled out the same words again and this time something happened, the force of Hayami’s spiritual pressure and the increase of her strength made Sebastian look away at first then as he slowly turned his head back he saw Hayami or at least he hoped it was. Sebastian waited a few seconds and when Hayami began to speak he let out a sigh of relief “well I’ve gotta say you’re a lot stronger than I imagined.” Sebastian then looked down at the ground and thought to himself *it’s a good thing she was able to keep control….*
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

AHHH!!! Hayami screeched in pain and agony, as she was no longer in control. Her body was making the decisions for her, instead, and Imayah was not able to control her own powers either. They were both amazed that either of them were powerless to keep control of this new power, which would soon go on a rampage. The creature let out another cry and used a Sonido and appeared at Sebastian's side.

Within two seconds of standing there, the creature used its tail to attack Sebastian's feet, while taking its large, clawed hands and trying to land a slash on Sebastian's torso. Gahh! Can't keep it... Under control!! Hayami and Imayah shouted in unison.

OOC: Sorry... Im arguing with my GF while i posted. So im not doin so well :/ ill hopefully start postin like usual later in the RP... but as for now, they'll probably be shorter than usual :[
Back to top Go down
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm

*that cant be good* Sebastian thought as Hayami let out another roar. Sebastian then went wide eyed as Hayami appeared next to him, he wasn’t going to take any chances and immediately flash stepped to safety. Sebastian let out a sigh “that was a close one.” he said to himself at he looked at Hayami “me and my big mouth. Maybe next time I’ll keep it shut.”

Sebastian straightened out and cracked his neck, he then held Gabriel to his side and in a bright flash Gabriel was now a sword of pure energy. Sebastian knew he would have to be really careful, he didn’t want to hurt Hayami and he didn’t want to die either. His defense would have to be his offence.

Keeping Gabriel at his side Sebastian concentrated a bit and Gabriel went from being a sword to being a bow made of energy. Sebastian took a quick look at the training ground and knew he could use it to his advantage, he turned his attention to Hayami and waited for her to move once more.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am

D-...DAMNIT, IMAYAH! Hayami yelled, balling her creature-like fists up with anger. Hayami's eyes grew wide - yes, HAYAMI'S eyes. It seems that in the midst of her anger, she gained control of the creature, without any pain or difficulties. Though as soon as the answer went away, the pain began to start back up, starting in her stomach and spreading out in different directions. AGH! Hayami shouted, punching the ground a second time, in pain and agony.

Imayah! What are you doing?! Stop it, NOW! My body will be destroyed if you continue your evil little games! Stop it, please! Hayami pleaded, glaring at Imayah, who was only laughing, slapping her knee. Fine, fine. Okay. You wanna know how to control it? Is that what you want? Imayah teased, as if she held candy above Hayami's head, and she was 3 feet taller. Imayah continued asking 'hmmm?' in annoying voices, until Hayami finally snapped and smacked her.

Now you listen here, Imayah! You tell me NOW or i obliderate you where you stand! Tell me, so we can get this over with! Hayami shouted, directly in Imayah's face. Imayah's face was simply amazed at how Hayami just acted, but only for a short while. Imayah put back on her michevious smile, Get pissed off. Get mad. Anger is the key to controlling what i can offer you. Get angry that you can't control it, and don't let go of that anger, and you can control it. So long as you stay angry, you can control and use the form. But if you so much as loose the anger for a second, neither of us shall be able to control it. Now go, conquer the power i have bestowed upon you, impress me "master"... Imayah said, laughing uncontrollably as she disappeared and Hayami reappeared in her own body.

I'm PISSED! [SIZE=24]PISSED![/color] Hayami shouted, stepping up from off the ground, howling with rage. She looked over at Sebastian, Sorry for that... But a 'little bird' informed me of something... Anger is the key, i must stay ANGRY! Hayami shouted again, letting out another hi-pitch hollow cry. Her reiatsu was beginning to crack the walls, and where her feet were, they began to crack and sink into the concerete. It seems as if i have taken my first step to mastering my Resurreccion... Hayami said, as her normal body flung from behind her Resurreccion. The Hollow-like Resurreccion slowly began to crack until it fell into thousands of tiny pieces, all disappearing.

Ahh, i feel GREAT! But, really, Sebastian. I must go. There MUST be an Arrancar i can test my new power on... Do come with me if you wish... If not, then you have my thanks for being my guardian. Until next time, Ciao! Hayami said, taking off down the corridor. She retreived her Zanpakutou and up the stairs, and out of the Vizard Warehouse, looking for an Arrancar or something of the sort to test her new power.

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
vengeance

vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 am

Sebastian stared at Hayami dumbfounded “th….that…was easy” Sebastian said with a bit of confusion in his voice, he still couldn’t believe what he saw, the power he witnessed was something that he himself was going to have to obtain. Sebastian watched Hayami leave the training ground and wondered if he should go with her just incase there was a slip up.

Sebastian looked around the room one last time and let out a sigh, Gabriel reverted back to it’s sealed state and Sebastian re-sheathed Gabriel before exiting the training ground in pursuit of Hayami. All the while thoughts and visions of what he had just seen circulated in his head like a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}   Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards} Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurreccin: Hollow Form {Pvt- Tag: Vizards}
Page 1 of 1