Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) Empty
PostSubject: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Shinji had spent some time away from the world for a while, so to speak. After the battle with Aizen the Vizards just kinda stopped hanging around each other cause there were more vizards appearing in the world and everyone needed a break. Shinji hadn't talked to any of them since the battle and went to visit other countries. Today was his first day back in Japan, more specifically Karakura Town. He walked the streets and remembered the "old days." He continued his walk until he made it to the Vizard HQ. He always wondered who "took over" the vizard group and thought he would stop by to visit. Who knows, he even thought he might stay...
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Hayami was sitting in the Warehouse as she saw a blonde Vizard enter the room, with a large smile on his face. It startled Hayami, she's not use to such large smiles. She walked over to him and slightly bowed, and said, Blonde hair... Large smile... Could it be...? Shinki Hirako? Hayami asked, remember descriptions of this specific Vizard from other Vizards and Shinigami of Soul Society. You were the one who fought in the last war, right? Could it really be you, Shinji? Hayami asked, getting slightly startled and excited at the same time. My name is Hayami Rentai! I lead the Vizards! Pleasure to meet you! she spat out, excited, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Shinji wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. He stepped forward to get a better look at this girl. "Nice to meet you Hayami." He said as he toned down his smile to try and not creep her out. "So, you're the new leader huh... good to see someone is doing a better job than I did!" He said with a chuckle. He walked around and reminesed. "So tell me, what are the Vizards up to now?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Well... Not much as of now. I have made an alliance with Soul Society. We are now allies, and for one simple reason. We get to remain here and do as we wish, but if they need us, we go and help them. And why? Because if the Arrancar attack and beat Soul Society, there's no doubt the Arrancar would want absolute power, so they would look for souls to devour.... And with the Shinigami eradicated, there wont be very many people to help keep Balance in check. And i suppose we're doing like the Arrancar do. They have hollows that fight for them, and hollows are their original selves. And we, like the Arrancar, in a sense are more powerful than shinigami, and we shall help our former selves. Some frown upon my decision, though i see it necessary for all the races to live, and balance to be absolutely perfect. Hayami explained, sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Shinji was recieving a lot of information, but he understood it all. "That sounds all fine to me, but makes me think you could always take it a step further..." He said as he looked at her. "This has been something I've thought of. For a time I despised and hated the Soul Society. After the war and my travels though, I have found that the hatred is gone. So this brings me to your idea of a 'pact' with the Soul Society. My idea could further unify the Soul Society and the vizards: a Gotei 13 division comprised of vizards" He said. He thought that the idea would of course further strengthen the balance.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Ah, so makeing the Gotei 13, the Gotei 14? 'Squad 14 - Vizard Division'? Hmm, that sounds like a great idea... Next time i see Kensei, i'll have to speak with him. But i do like the idea... A new Division with the Gotei... I'll finally be able to put my Hiori to use once more... as an Offical MEMBER of the Gotei again... I don't really think i'd mind. Sounds fun. But i do fear the Research and Development will have a bit too much fun allowing the Vizards to be a part of the Gotei... I can foresee horrible experiments... And them somehow trying to extract our Inner Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 pm

He laughed when he heard that. He remembered that Mayuri was now captain of the 12th and that he did enjoy "experimenting." He slowly stepped back and looked back to Hayami. "So, there is something I wanted to ask you something..." He said as he slowly un-sheathed his zanpakuto. "I wanna see the power of the person who took my spot as leader of the Vizards!" He said with an eerie smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Hayami smiled as she grabbed Zangetsu from her back, and she laughed out loud. Very well, Mr.Hirako Hayami said, as she swung her Zanpakutou at Shinji, not caring if he was ready or not. To her understanding, he led the Vizards in the past, so he should be ready for a basic and simple attack such as what Hayami just did.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Shinji wasn't surprised at all as he had flash stepped much before her attack. He appeared behind her. "Hmmmmm, that's an intersting zanpakuto..." he said as he flash stepped above her and attempted to slash her arm, "...It reminds me of a certain Ichigo Kurosaki!"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Hado No. 1, Sho. Hayami spoke, as she pointed her left hand at Shinji's blade, repelling it from herself. I hear that all the time. I wonder how... He has Zangetsu too... Though i hear his is black and silver... and mine is silver and black. Hayami added, smiling. She used a flash step and appeared high in the sky, and released a large Getsuga Tenshou from her blade, and it sped towards Shinji. I guess that means he and i have the same attacks. But i'd bet anything i use Zangetsu better than he does... Hayami added, smiling and sounding a bit cocky.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:34 pm

He smiled as he brought up his Zanpakuto to fend off her Getsuga Tenshou. He was slightly offended by her comments cause he had great respect for Ichigo. Eventually he couldn't hold it back any longer and her attack exploded causing minimal damage to Shinji. He flash stepped right in front of her and appeared to swing his sword at her, but at the last second he flash stepped again right behind her to try and slash her back.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Ack! Didn't expect that! Hayami said, as she crabbed her right arm with her left hand, as it slashed part of her Hiroi. Ahh, what a shame... Hiori is cut AGAIN? Bah... i'll be paying Urahara a visit later... Hayami said, sighing. She came up with a little plan, since they were so close, it would probably work, too. He was within arms length of her, and if she could pull this off, she would be very proud of herself. But the thing isn't perfecting the kido, it's making sure it hits its mark.

Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo No. 9, Geki Hayami said, as a red light escaped her hands and flew towards Shinji. She closed her eyes, not knowing if it would hit or not. Alright, two more spells.

Spoiler:

Bakudo No. 63 Sajo Sabaku!

Spoiler:

And last but not least! Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo No. 61, Six Rod Prison of Light! Hayami roared, keeping her eyes shut still.

Spoiler:

OOC: I had to keep Hayami's eyes closed, because i didn't wanna make it to where it Auto-Hit you, so im making it to where Hayami can shoot the spells at very close range, but not be entirely sure if the spells hit.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Shinji was caught off guard by this incoming barage. He rolled to the left to avoid the initial spell and was nearly taken by Bakudo 63. "Ha! Is that all you..." He said before he was imprisoned by bakudo 61. "...ugh..." He said dissapointed in himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Hayami took her blade and pointed it at Shinji's throat. This would have been the end, were we enemies. Usually, i don't like using Kido, i usually only use it when im in an ACTUAL fight, but when im asked to show what i've got, then i'll use it. Would you like to try again, this time, without kido? Hayami asked, as she touched the 2 active kidos, which dispersed into spirit particles.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm

"Heh heh..." He chucled as he felt embarassed that he fell so easily. "Yeah, I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of weakling." he said as he reclaimed a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm

The legend of Shinji... I hear your NOT weak. But from what i see, easily outsmarted! Haha, im only kidding Shinji. Well, redeem yourself. She held her right hand out in front of her, the hand that had Zangetsu, and pointed it straight out in front of her, and grabbed her right arm with her left hand. Black Reiatsu swelled up around her, and she smiled an evil smile.

Ban-KAI! Tennnnnnsa Zangetsu! she shouted at her Zanpakutou went into it's sleek bankai state. It was Ichigo's inner hollow's bankai, very bright white, and along with the bankai, she gained the long Tensa Coat. It was long, and the sleeves extended to Hayami's hands, and the coat reached down to her shoes, and was torn at the ends, with the exterior being white, and the interior being black. A gust of wind blew, which caused the coat to flow in the wind like a cape. With her bankai, her speed, strength and reiatsu were all increased significantly.

She pointed the blade at Shinji, Let's see what ya got, Shinji! Hayami shouted as she used a shunpo and appeared several yards behind Shinji and released a Black Getsuga Tenshou from her White Tensa Zangetsu.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Shinji sighed as he saw her bankai. "Once again, shades of Ichigo..." he said as she launched a blast at him. He knew there was no fending off this one, so he flash stepped out of the way and and then sped towards her. He attempted to confuse her once more with his speed although he knew she was faster as well. He flash stepped once more to her left and attempted to slash her arm.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:25 pm

She brought her blade up quickly, blocking the attack, and then pushing back to force Shinji back a few feet. Nice try, but it's no-go. Hayami said, releasing another Getsuga Tenshou at him. I'm not going to go so easy on you, Shinji! Hayami yelled, as she was clearly having loads of fun.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:56 pm

He sighed, "Looks like I'm gonna have to step it up." he said as he raised only his hand to block the Getsuga Tenshou hurdling toward him. As the blast hit his hand, it caused an explosion, which resulted in a dust cloud. As the dust slowly dissapeared, Shinji appeared to come out of the blast mostly un-harmed. The only thing different was now he had his Vizard mask on. "I didn't want to do this so early, but it was either that or my shikai..." as the words escaped his mouth he had already appeared right behind her and attempted slashing her back.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Hado No. 1 Sh- Hayami said, as Shinji appeared behind her, though she was too late, she couldnt complete the Kido, so the slash hit her straight in the back, to which she let a yelp of pain escape from her. A small splash of blood escaped her back and stained her Tensa Coat, to which she only turned around with her very own Vizard mask. Damn, that hurt, Shinji Hayami said, as she took her Zanpakutou-weilding hand and, with augmented strength, reiatsu, defense and speed, she slashed it at Shinji as hard and fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Shinji knew that he wasn't going to evade this attack so he decided to try to do something risky. He stood there as she slashed him. After the slash, he grabbed her sword arm and attemted stabbing her in the stomach with his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Hayami smiled as she remembered her mask's special ability. With her sword arm bound, she pointed her left finger at Shinji, and began to laugh, GETSUGA TENSHOU! she yelled as a Tenshou left from her finger! How beautiful, no?! My mask allows me to use a Getsuga Tenshou from my finger! Bwahh- hahahaha!! Hayami laughed, as she allowed Imayah a little more control than usual. Oh you're very welcome, Hayami! You never would have remembered if it wasnt for me reminding you! But i dont need to be mean, you're allowing me more control. Imayah said, laughing a bit, as she was actually happy.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Shinji yelled out of pain as he was blasted back. He huffed for a while due to the damage he recieved from a point blank Getsuga Tenshou. "It looks like... I'll have to...use this.." He said as he raised his zanpakuto. "Collapse Sakanade!" As he said this, his zanpakuto changed to a slightly longer sword. It had 5 holes along the blade and the hilt was circular. His hand went inside the circle and it floated around his hand allowing for more convenient control. "You ready, cause everything you know is inverted..." he said as he flash stepped to her new left and attempted to slash up her side.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Tch! Easy enough! Hayami yelled as she took her Zanpakutou and swung it to the left... wait... WHAT?! Instead of going left, her Zanpakutou went to the right, slashing the open air. Shinji's attack had struck her left air, causing blood to ooze out from the wound. What kind of messed up shit is this?! Hayami said, reaching to her left arm... Which was actually reaching to her right arm. Ugh, how can i fight like this?! Everything is opposite![/color] Hayami thought to herself as she used her right arm to move right, which was actually left. Hmm... He said inverted world... So, down is up, and up is down, left is right, and right is left? Imayah asked Hayami, [i]Ywah, that's what im guessin Imayah... Hayami replied, keeping their conversation secret. Hmm... Let's test it out, because if its the case, then just let me take control of the battle... Imayah suggested.

Very well Hayami thought, as she used the spirit particles on her feet to walk up, which she was actually walking down. Then moved to her left, which was her right, and then to her right, which was her left. She was right! Now that she knows, if she can take control and rely on her instinct, we got this! Hayami shouted, allowing Imayah to take control of the mask.

All the sudden, Hayami sped forwards, which was actually backwards, to which Hayami screamed at. I thought you knew what you were doing?! Hayami screamed, Let a bitch get use to it first! Imayah replied.

Imayah used a Getsuga Tenshou from both the blade and her finger, and pointed it to the bottom right, which actually made it go to the top right. Got it! Imayah screamed, If you hadn't of said 'inverted' world, maybe we wouldn't've gotten your little trick so quickly! Imayah spat rudely at Shinji
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

He laughed as they tried to get used to it. "Oh you don't know the half of it..." He said as he sped towards them, avoiding their attack, then immediatley flash stepped to her right. As he slashed at her arm, the sword if it hit would slash the opposite side that he attacked. What she doesn't realize is that her eyesight and where she will get cut is reversed as well! He thought as he continued his attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)   Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning with a Smile on his Face (Vizards)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next