Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) Empty
PostSubject: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 am

"This way!", a female voice said, breaking through the silence of the night. Down the empty street, on the middle of the road, a group of men dressed in shinigami robes, was running in what seemend like a formation. In the lead, a woman with long white hair, blue eyes and pale skin, wearing a white captain haori, the shinigami robes, and her zanpaktou in a darkblue ribbon tied around her waist. Her long white hair, strong dark eyes and calm smile, gave her a some-what resemblance to the 13th division captain, ukitake.

A large menos roose from the road just in front of him, roaring as it opend its mouth and shoot a blast down towards the squad and their captain. "Show them the light, Seihoshi!", the female captain said, as she jumped into the air, cutting through the blast with her zanpaktou, who was in shikai form now, splitting the menos in two in the same slash. Yuuri landed onto the ground, and watched as the menos split into spirit paticles.

"Taicho, that was amazing!", one of the shinigami`s said out loud, smiling at his new captain, Yuuri had been in the 3th division for around 20 years, but she had impressed the entire division with her planning and power. "It was nothing", she said, placing her sealed zanpaktou inside its holster, rubbing her neck a little embaressed over all the flattery. Yuuri lifted her head slightly and looked at the night sky. It was a cloud-free night, wich meant that the stars and moon was shinning brightly over the quiet easten part of Karakura.

"The 5th division captain, Momo Hinamori, will be arriving shortly, keep your heads high and zanpaktou`s in your holsters..", "Hai!". Yuuri slided her zanpaktou, now in its sealed form, inside its holster, and looked up at the sky again. I havent seen Hinamori-chan in a long time..who knew she was caple of becomming captain... The white haired captain smiled slightly to herself, remebering the insecure vice captain of the 5th division, who was a close friend to Kira as herself. From what she knew off, Hinamori was the only other person, besides herself, to call Kira for Kira-kun.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 am

Very good Yuuri-sama that was great! but you missed one....Hado 33 sokatsui! a bright blast of blue energy was shot at a menos grande and it exploded.Momo Stood there with a grin on her face.wearing her Captain's haori and usual shinigami uniform with a green sash that Toshiro gave her as a gift and tobiume strapped to her side. her hair was tied in a loose ponytail and her bangs framed her face nicely. her brown eyes where warm.she smiled at Yuuri and her squad members.Hello everyone sorry if i'm late Momo said with a slight laugh.she was happy to see Yuuri again,she was the one who trained Momo when she obtained her Bankai.you called Yuuri-sama?she asked as a few of her own squad members came,the same number of members that Yuuri brought along. Hinamori-Taicho! forgive us for being slow! momo smiled at her squad members.thats quite alright she said softly. while waiting for Yuuri to say something.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:56 am

"Hinamori-san..your the only captain that remebers i hate formatilities..", the white haired captain said, reacing down, placing a hand on her old friend`s shoulder. "Look at you....captain and all...no..look at us...captains and all", she said with a grin, befor she oddly enough laughed a little. The division members looked at their captain, but all they did was roll their eyes or smile a little. Hinamori could see the division members liked their captain, their eyes was focused on her and Hinamori, and not just some random place. "Kira-kun has been telling me alot on how you have grown....im glad to see he was speaking the truth"
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 am

Momo laughed lightly i'm not good with remembering formalities ask Toshiro-chan she teased lightly.she laughed along with her old friend and smiled.Momo blushed as Yuuri mentioned Izuru.Kira-kun mentioned me? aww thats sweet of him i have to stop by and say hello to him sometime she said with another shy blush and a smile.Her squad laughed lightly at their captain's shy act. And momo couldn't help but laugh along.she then looked at Yuuri.and don't forget it was you who helped me obtain Bankai and besides Kira-kun toshiro-chan,and Ukitake-sama you're the only one who believed i had what it takes to become a captain i have much to thank you for Yuuri-sama Momo said solomley while giving Yuuri a light hug. she then pulled back and said.so what do you want to do today Yuuri-sama?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 am

"Neh, who could deny a beautiful young girl with a hopefull look in her eyes?", Yuuri commented with a small smink, letting the sligthy lower captain hug her. "i actually wanted to talk with you about my new third seat..his name is Muramasa..i belive you know him from old days..", Yuuri said, having a serious look in her face. "If you remeber about him..tell me evertyhing you know".

(muramasa was the main-villian in the sword fiend filler act, you know about it?)
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 am

(OCC: course i do the episode was epic Very Happy)

momo laughed lightly,then her expression turned serious as Yuuri mentioned the name of the evil spirit who made tobiume leave her.Muramasa? of course i heard of him he's the reason why Tobiume left me. and you won't believe how hard it was to bring her back... Momo then shook her head from such thoughts. anyways i thought he was killed by Kurosaki-chan how did he come back?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 am

Yuuri shug with her shoulders, looking down at Hinamori with a serius, a little saddend look. "I havent asked yet..but Hinamori-san...he isent evil....he tried to take Seihoshi from me...and when he exsplained his reasons for doing it..he began to cry..how apart of him was missing..". Hinamori could see in Yuuri`s eyes that the captain feelt sorry for him, wich wasent hard to accept, seeing how Yuuri had, had a close realtionship with Gin, like she had, had with Aizen, befor they betrayed seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:37 am

Momo flinched and started to feel bad for Muramasa. she remembered how sad she felt when gin and aizen left. and she remembered how hurt she was when aizen betrayed her and how Gin had hurt Izuru. she sighed softly.oh....thats quite sad....well if you want me to assist you with anything then just say the word and i'll be happy to help you and Muramasa too she put a hand on yuuri's shoulder with a soft smile on her face.letting Yuuri know that she had her back with anything that she needed help with.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

Yuuri let out a little sigh, looking down at the smaller captain. "You always used to ask me for help..whenever it was with paperwork, trainning, or just how many flowers you should pick for Aizen`s morning tea..and now its me asking you for help..life is ironic, dont you think?", Yuuri said, focing a little smile over her pale lips
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 am

Momo laughed nervously and smiled at her friend.its alright yuuri-sama you've done so much for me and i havent done anything in return...please from now on when you need help don't be afraid to ask after all what are friend's for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)   Seeing a old face..(Hinamori) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing a old face..(Hinamori)
Page 1 of 1