Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} Empty
PostSubject: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Kyouga waited for Kaimei ontop of a building, hoping that Kaimei would come. Kyouga was eagerly awaiting Kaimei's arrival, and he decided that it was time that Kaimei see things through Kyouga's eyes. Regardless, he made himself known to certain others and could care less.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Jwas wondering through out karakura a beutiful town looking for kyouga. He spotted him on top of a building. He jumped up there and spoke. "hello there how have you been. havn't seen you for a while." He said as he stood there looking at him.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:34 pm

"Oh, it's you! Well, at least we should properly introduce ourselves, Sexto Espada. I am Kyouga Walker, Former Primera Espada and Leader of Vizard Support." Kyouga said to J politely. "What is your name Sexto?" Kyouga asked formally with a gentle smile. "I'm waiting for Kaimei-Kun to arrive, and I still have to train to use my Zanpakuto and it's Shikai. I also need to train with Hayami to learn how to use Bakudo and Kido. How about you?" Kyouga explained, hoping that he could start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Kaimei was running through the streets, looking left and right. Damnit! This was not a day to be late on. First he had overslept, and now he was lost in Karakura town. That was just great.

Kaimei raised his head, as he felt a slight breze of strange, hybrid Reiatsu. There! Finally he had found his master. With a quick jump, he flew all the way to the buliding, landing in front of Kyouga, almost imeadiatley kneeling.

"Sorry I'm late master!" He said quickly, looking into the ground. "I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 am

"It's alright Kaimei, don't worry about it. Besides, today is the day that you get to see and feel what it's like to be me. Are you ready to strengthen the bond that we have?" Kyouga said and asked with a gentle smile. Kyouga had been planning for this moment for quite some time, but he was waited until he felt that Kaimei was ready. Clearly now was the best time, and they would get to know each other better this way.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:00 am

Kaimei rose, nodding at J and then looking his master in the eye, clearly excited.

"Master, I am ready. Fuse me with your body." Kaimei folded out his arms, closing his eyes, getting ready for what was about to happen.

Finally. This was what Kaimei had been waiting for. He was about to learn the true extent of Kyougas powers. That was exactly what he needed to continue his plans. Without this knowlegde, he could not continue. But now, he was about to not only gain more power, but also know the extent of his masters.

Let the plan, commence.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 am

Kyouga calmly touched Kaimei's shoulder and chanted "Soul Steal" Upon saying this, Kaimei's body turned into a mass of blue energy that Kyouga's body immediately absorbed. Suddenly, Kyouga's entire body brightly flashed blue and slowly faded. When the light had died down, Kyouga was wearing Kaimei's attire and he had the physical strength of Kaimei too. Also, Kyouga's hair consisted of blue and white streaks, and Kaimei's Nodachi was mounted on his back. Ironically, however, Kyouga also had the combined emotions and tendencies of himself and Kaimei. "Fusion complete!~" Kyouga exclaimed excitedly as he struck an epic, and rather wacky, pose.

(OOC: Kaimei, think of this as a DBZ Fusion. Also, your little voice will be in Kyouga's head too.)
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 am

J yawned and looked at them. He was wondering what the he'll they were doing. When he found out they were fusing he laughed a little. "tell me why fuse together. It seems weird to me. To know the other mans thoughts and dream. Let alone power and extent I even hate the word. I J Sosuke would never do a kind of thing like that. But anyway away from that I feel like training and you guys like this makes me wanna fight." he said as he pulled out both of his swords. As he threw one up and swung the other j then said. "crumble the elemental empires. D-Wind." him and the sword glow up and transformed. As the blue light went away j came out in ressureccion mode. He grew long nails and his mask fragment appeared and covered his whole back head. His teeth grew to where it looked like he was smiling. His mask fragment grew so much it made a spin going down his back. He grew wings and two tails. As his zanpakuto fell down he caught it. He then got into a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm

"Bring it on, and don't hold back!" Kyouga shouted as he went into a fighting pose, putting up his fists. In a way, Kyouga was becoming more and more like Kaimei by the minute. In any case, Kyouga was feeling even more protective of Kaimei in a brotherly way. He was really under the impression that J wouldn't stand a chance against their combined strength.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 am

Inside Kyougas head, a grim smile apeared.

"So this is what it feels to be you, huh Kyouga-sama? I must admit, I feel both softer and more evil at the same time... Very special indeed. What do you say that we beat the crap outa this guy, huh? Just for kicks."

The smile was converted to the actual mouth of Kyoumei, the fused Espadas, as he with amazing speed went off against J, a powerful kick aimed directly at his ribs.

It was truely amazing, feeling another Espadas power like this. Kaimei had alwas been a slow fighter, waiting for his opponents to attack so that he could hold their weapons and kick the crap out of them up close, but now, his amazing strength and Hierro had been combined with the quickness of Kyouga... Togeather, they were truely something near the perfect warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}   Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only} Empty

Back to top Go down

Resonance {Kaimei, Vizards, and Hybrids only}
Page 1 of 1