Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) Empty
PostSubject: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Zilo was standing there waiting for shinji to show up. It was a dark night everything seemed to be going by slowly. They decided to have their spar in the dark because no one else would be around besides the other vizards. The humans where all in bed asleep. And There was no hollows around to interfere with the spar. He had been hoping to fight shinji he heard he was one of the strongest Vizards there where. He smiled as he looked down and saw that he was trembling with excitement.

He looked up and sensed a hug Reiatsu it could have been no body else besides Shinji. He smiled as he looked up and saw where it was coming from. He had his Zanpaktou drawn and was ready to fight whenever he had landed. a million thoughts ran through his head. I am going to finally be able to fight one of the lords of the Vizard in a spar. This will definitely be harder then fighting captain Shunsui. He put his hand on his other hand to stop the excitement from going through his body.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Shinji had totally forgot about his upcoming spar with Zilo. He was just falling asleep when Hiyori reminded him with two feet to the face. He was walking towards his destination rubbing his sore face. "That stupid nymph..." he muttered to himself. He was slightly mad that he forgot about the fight and even more mad that he could be sleeping. He saw Zilo standing there and walked up to him. "You better be worth it!" he said with his usual frown as he pulled out his Zanpakuto. "It's time to prepare you for the upcoming war. There are gonna be vizards you'll have to fight, and what better preperation than fighting an acutual vizard?" he said as he shrugged and got into a defensive position, "Come at me with all ya got!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Zilo stood there and smiled at Shinji he pulled his sword out to the front of him and smiled. He shunpoed to the right of shinji not wasting any time or strength. He already had his blade in his left hand. He swung it down hard and fast. The reiatsu on his blade was high. "Sorry i can't control myself i wanted to fight a vizard for a while." He said with a crazy laughter his soft voice wasn't soft so much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:56 pm

His frown turned into his usual grin as he simply brougt up his right arm with his sword to block. It looked like it was an effortless block as he didn't even turn his head to his enemy. "You know, I'm much more powerful than anyone you've faced yet, so the same old moves..." he then shunpo'd so fast that it looked as though he teleported right behind Zilo, "...won't work!" As the words escaped his lips he attemped to slash at his left arm from behind.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Zilo moved for Shinji to hit the eye patch. His spiritual pressure went sky rocketing. It was higher then Kenpachis at this point he started to laugh a crazy laugh. He shunpoed even faster then before and swung downwards with his blade. His left hand was going all out he couldn't stop against Shinji he knew that this was going to be the funnest battle he has ever done. The blade came down with great speed all you saw was a smile on Zilo face.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Shinji didn't see it coming. He was able to move to get slashed only on his left shoulder, but it was still a deep cut. "Awwww, you just had to go and release your whole reiatsu..." he said as he put his hand over his face. Slowly but surely a mask was forming on his face. When it was complete he looked like a Pharaoh of old. His eyes turned black with yellow dots in the center. "Look what you made me do!" he said with his voice sounding more "hollow-like." He leaped backwards a yard then started dashing towards him with his newfound speed. He was going so fast that it appeared as though there were more of him. He then leaped viciously at him and attempted an upward, two-handed slash on Zilo. "Raaaaaghhh!" he screamed, letting his inner hollow have some control.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Zilo saw him coming at him and smiled. He grabbed his sword and got into a Kendo stance. As he was slicing upwards he was slicing downwards with a big smile and said."Boo." Zilo was going to put everything he had into this fight. Shinji knew this was going to be a hell of a hit if he didn't get away or somehow blocked the blade before the full kendo was fired off and hit him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

In his hollow mask state, Shinji's movement were two times faster, so when he saw Zilo swinging blade down upon him, it was either dodge and try again, or go for a great slash.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Shinji was there standing with his inner hollow. Shinji was yawning, and the hollow was growling. "You're not doing so hot..." he said in a low tone. "I know what I'm doing!" Shinji said with a little angst. They continued banter like this for a little while until Shinji gave in...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the real world...

Shinji was in the middle of his assault when he decided. He moved to the right and went form a two-handed slash to a right handed one. He then continued his slash and allowed for Zilo to fully cut of his left arm. He didn't care as long as he connected.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Zilo watched as shinji arm flew off from his attack. Zilos chest was slashed and he smiled. He brought the blade in his left hand to the side of shinji.. While using his right hand to bring him in by grabbing the sword as it sliced him. "You may be faster then me but i still can grab your sword when it hits and bring you in." He said as he swung down with his giant sword.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Shinji was glad he could land a slash. He just started his meniachal laugh when he saw his left arm fall to the ground. "You think that's gonna stop me!" he shouted. His voice was now completely hollowfied. He leaped backwards a yard and the transformation began. From his face, the white of his mask traveled down and all over Shinji's body. His Zanpakuto disinigrated and formed golden claws which developed on Shinji's hands. His mask developed into a full on skull. What happened next was his left arm slowly regenerated. "Bet you didn't know that a vizard could achieve a ressurecion!" he yelled as he continued his meniachal laughter. He lunged at Zilo flailing his claws everwhere.
Meanwhile...

Shinji was sitting in his inner world and was just relaxing while he gave his inner hollow some "play time." He started pacing then looked up and shouted, "Alright, you better not do anything too stupid! You got 10 minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Zilo sighed as he saw that the hollow went full resurrection. He just looked at him and his sword skipped shikai and went straight to bankai. He pulled his sword in front of him he seemed to have disappeared. "In this stage i sacerfice Defense and put it in Strength and speed." He was a lot stronger in bankai with his reiatsu it made him a lot stronger then most would think. He brought his sword with his left hand. this was not goign to be no easy task to defend for shinji.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

Ryouko was looking for Shinji, she had heard something about a sparring match. Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts by the sounds of a fight, and the reiatsu of Shinji and a soul reaper. she ran to see what was going on.

Upon seeing the fight she quickly drew her sword and swung the heavy blade at Shinji and the man he was fighting. "Stop!" she shouted.

"You're not too smart are you Ryouko, they're sparring." she heard from Koi her sword. He appeared next to her. Wearing the same dark cloak as always. His eyes were a dangerous looking red, with a scar that ran across both his eyes.

Last edited by Ryouko on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Inner world:
Shinji could see the whole battle while his inner hollow was in control. He was enjoying some relaxation, but was shocked to see Ryouko show up to their fight. He saw that she had her sword drawn and knew that couldn't be good. "Hey! My turn to take over!" Shinji yelled with desperation. He didn't trust his hollow with Ryouko around. "You're out of luck cowboy!" his hollow retorted. Shinji tried to take back control, but knew that was futile while his hollow was still strong he only had one option...
the Real World:
Full hollow Shinji was wailing on Zilo's blade with his claws. He knew he wasn't getting anything done, but he was just trying to have some fun. He turned when he heard Ryouko's voice and laughed again. "Why hello beautiful..." he said as he sauntered in her direction now ignoring Zilo.

Shinji was now fighting hard for control, but knew it was futile. So he tried something else. He attempted to communicate with Zilo telepathically. "Boy is this embarrasing Zilo. This is my fault, but I need your help. You're gonna have to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Zilo sighed as he saw the hollow going after the girl that had brought her blade out and saw that he wanted to fight her. Zilo disappeared and reappeared with his shunpo. And aimed his leg at the center of the beast somach. "In this form my shunpo is that of snoido and she is not the one you need to be fighting ti is me." He said with a serious tone. He wasn't going to deal with the hollow going after the girl that Shinji must have loved. He pulled his blade in front of him. "White fang." Then something different happened. Instead of the 3 foot enxtension appearing the blade split into 2 different ones. He stood there starring.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Ryouko ignored the second man and focused on Shinji. She knew he wasn't in control and she didn't want to hurt him. "You know you could train with him like this, lord knows you need it." Koi said to her.

Koi was starting to annoy Ryouko, so instead of swinging the sword at Shinji or the man he was fighting, she swung at Koi only to have him step back and avoid it. "Shut up!" she shouted.

The flames on her sword flared with her anger. She couldn't stand when Koi teased her. "You can't even swing the sword properly, you'll never master me." he said bluntly.

She decided to try and ignore him by turning her attention back to Shinji and the other man. "Who are you?" she asked the other man.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Zilo held the katanas in both hand they both where 6 feet. "Seems as if my bankai ability allows me to split my blade in half." He looked back at the girl that had asked him a question and smiled. "No one you need to be concerned about. I probably will die from this because i will not kill the man you apparently like right here." He said as he turned his full attention back to shinji and smiled. "So hollow you ready to end this?" He said witha smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

The hollow directed his attention to Zilo once more. "I don't think you get it. I'm in control right now. I can't lose! This is the first time Shinji has ever let me out, and I'm gonna enjoy it!" He shouted as he began more psycho laughter. He the doubled over and began charging a cero. It slowly got larger and larger. It started out read be then slowly turned dark purple. When it was fully charged it was slightly bigger then the hollow itself. "Hahahahahahahah!!!" he laughed as he fired a massive cero at Zilo
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Zilo remembered the girl was behind him. He turned around and kicked her out of the way and looked at her and said. "Sorry.." When he turned back around the cero was there he put the swords up in a x. He started to slide backwards. He started to Let off massive amounts of reiatsu. And in his head thinking. If i stop now i will surely be killed. He screamed letting off more and more reiatsu he finally stopped going back and was using his sword to block the blast.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Ryouko was knocked down and out of the way of Shinji's cero. She stood up. grapsing her blade tightly. She attempted to slash at Shinji's back, but the blade was heavy and would have ended up doing more damage then she wanted. If it hit, she couldn't be sure, and with her amount of strength it might not hit him. "Your pathetic." Koi said to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Hollow Shinji laughed as he concluded his cero blast. He hadn't even noticed that Ryouko had came up behind him. She slashed him accross his back and he writhed in pain. He didn't expect it and actually affected him. Meanwhile inside his mind, Shinji felt that his hollow was weakened. "Time to take over!" He shouted. On the outside, the white mask of the hollow cracked and everthing started disinigrating. The hollow screamed in pain as it slowly dissapeared leaving an exhausted Shinji lying on the ground. He barely kept his eyes open as he muttered to himself. "Looks like I've got some training to do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)   Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zi and Shinji have a little spar.(Tag Shinji and other vizards just don't interfere.)
Page 1 of 1