Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Tetsu

A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 am

Tetsu sat on the bank of the lake, his pants rolled up and shoes off as his feet and legs lay in the water. He was at a large lake that could be considered a hotspring. It was as large as a lake, yet underground geysers heat the rocks underneath the lake in turn heating the lake itself. Tetsu was a few miles from Karakura Town, hiking all the way up here for his private training. Whenever he came up here he did not bother to hide his hollow like reiatsu. The spring/lake was where he trained his Spirit Bomb technique. As a result, craters littered the ground and some sections of trees were gone. Scorch marks could be seen everywhere and the grass was dead.

Tetsu laid back and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the water and the rays of the sun. "Its too nice of a day to train. Atleast right now," he said to himself as he relaxed, allowing his reiatsu to flow. It often attracted Shinigami and Quincy. Sometimes even special humans. Since his reiatsu was similar to that of a hollows, they mainly stayed away from him thinking he was one of them. But he had seen the others alot, for their senses picked up Hollow reiatsu, making them come to where the hollow should be, only to find a human. Could he have been a hollow with the power to disguise as a human as he feed on souls? Or could it actually of been a human? Noone had figured it out yet, but sometimes he noticed shinigami keeping a close eye on him. Though he often managed to lose them in the town.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 am

Lightning was not exactly happy that she had found herself in the human world, why the heck had she been told to investigate a strange reiatsu? It was not her division's job nor was it even remotely close to being necessary. She had tracked the reiatsu to an area outside of Karakura town, completely masking her reiatsu Lightning teleported onto the bank of the lake opposite the figure. Appearing instantaniously in a swirl of cherry blossoms she stood with a bored and dissapointed look upon her face. Pathetic...this is what they send me to investigate?" Lightning looked at whom appeared to be no more than a human male, well a human male with special powers no doubt but nothing she had to investigate personally. The sunlight glistened off of her pale porcelein skin and highlighted her light pink hair. Her eyes a clearer blue than the very water that surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:49 am

Tetsu sat up as someone spoke. "Oh. You startled me," he laughed as he spotted the girl. "Hmm... Another shinigami, eh? You all sure like to follow me around. I can't even train in peace anymore. What? Are ya'll stalking me?" said Tetsu as he smiled at her. He then examined her outfit and looked up at the sun. "It sure is a hot day today. Dont'cha think?" said Tetsu, looking back at her. He seemed to be talking to her as if she was somehow a friend of his. But Tetsu was just being friendly himself. "I'm Tetsu. Tetsu Kurogane. And who are you?" he asked, being polite by introducing himself first and then asking of the others name.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 am

Lightning raised an eyebrow at the boy's statement, so it was his 'training' tha had gotten the attention of the Gotei 13. This still did not explain why she was the one told to investigate this matter, i suppose it's their idea of a joke on the newbie, little do they know i am far from it

"If my intention was to stalk you then you would not know i was here, rest assured of that" The boy seemed to think that he was special in the eyes of the soul society.....hardly. Lightning watched the boy scan her attire and furrowed her eyebrows "I'd advise you to keep your eyes on my face, lest you enjoy pain" Lightning wasn't going to answer the question regarding weather, however she did agree that is was a hot day....far too hot. Oh how she hated hot weather.

What on earth made this boy think he deserved to know her name? What made him think she would tell him? What right did he have to know it? She didn't reply, instead she ignored it while gently catching one of the petals that was still being lifted in the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:13 am

Tetsu began to laugh. "Ya know? You need to lighten up. I was only joking. Judging by how your acting, I'm guessing you've never really had a relaxing day. One you just lay back and watch nature at work. Am I right? Heh. Even if I'm not right, you still need to learn to relax." Tetsu smiled at her and then stood up out of the water. "But since you don't seem to get jokes, I guess I'll have to explain it to you," said Tetsu joking a little further.

"I know you wouldn't be a stalker to just show yourself. But following me around is really rude. I see you all every day. Its getting annoying. And as for me keeping my eyes to myself? Don't worry. I have no interest in your body like others might have. Seeing as you jumped to such a conclusion, guys must check you out and hit on you alot. But no. I was just looking at a new person I have met. Your attire is different from the shinigami I have seen. But its strange. Someone who acts so... what's the word.. Tense? No.. Uhmm... Oh. Someone who acts so hostile could wear something like that. Its basically like your asking for someone to check you out so that you might be able to fight them or get upset with them. Or it could just be your consider that comfortable. I don't know. But one thing I do know, you need to relax."

Tetsu rolled his sleeves up and then looked down at a fish passing by in the water. He had decided that if she was to talk so calculative, he would do the same. Though he didn't enjoy it very much. He would rather talk politely and actually be nice rather than a smart ass or something. But hey, you gotta fight fire with fire.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:24 am

Lightning was taken a-back by Tetsu's reply, did he really just say what she thought she heard? Did he accuse her of dressing in a manner that attracted eyes deliberately?
! And as for following him around and being annoying well...she didn't even want to be here right now. And did he just accuse her of having no sense of humour?! How dare he speak to her in such a manner, did he have no idea whom he was speaking to? wait, of course he didn't, not even those back at the soul society knew save a select few.

"What a longwinded speech, surely you could have saved yourself some breath and me some time by not saying it. But since you did i suppose there is no ignoring it, Believe me i have no interest in being here right now. If you wish to be left alone then cease your 'training' as you call it and drawing attention. As for my attire i wear for ease in combat not for reasons such as you think. Those of the Seireitei no better then to let me catch them looking." Lightning ignored his comments about her being tense, and that she needed to relax. If it wasn't so gosh damn hot then maybe she wouldn't be so tense. Lightning's gaze also looked down to the fish swimming past him in the water, for a split second she envied that fish, being able to swim in the cool water without concerns for the things she had to deal with. Her mind quickly abandoned that thought however and her gaze went to the petal that rested in the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 am

Her words just made Tetsu's grin a little bigger. "So. Are you saying, that I have to stop training? Are you saying to just stop getting stronger and allow myself to be killed by those Hollows? Are you saying that just because you are all dead that you are better than us? Allowing you to train and us special humans to not train? I need to train..." he said. His voice got lower and the happiness seemed to leave witht he last sentence.

"I need to trian to protect those I care about... Mom... Dad... I wasn't able to protect them. But I will protect my grandmother, I will protect my friends, and I will protect everyone else. It is the decision of your... wherever you are from, to follow me. It is not my fault. I have as every right to train as you do," said Tetsu as he stood up.

He smiled and then held out his hand. A small purple sphere, the size of a golf ball formed and floated above his hand. The hollow reishi in the area then congregated to his hand and formed a black casing the size of a baseball around the violet sphere. "Let's cool this place down a bit," said Tetsu as he tossed it into the water. It exploded on contact witht he water and sent the water flying into the air before coming down around them like rain. "That's better," said Tetsu as he burning skin cooled down from the rain. Being out here was almost like being in a furnace, but the water helped cool the area off. It would have a small rain similation for about half a minute or maybe a minute.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 am

Lightning sighed as the water rained down upon them, great....now she was wet. Almost as if it was raining fish a solid form landed in front of her and flopped around on the ground. The softer and animal loving side of Lightning shone through as she gently crouched down and scooped up the panicing animal. As it thrashed in her hands trying desperately to get a breath Lightning furrowed her eyesbrows in anger towards the young man before her. A smile graced her lips momentarily as she gently placed the fish back into the water. The gold shine of it's scales rapidly disappearing into the distance. Lightning remained crouched but lifted her head to look directly into Tetsu's eyes. "Acting in such a reckless manner endangers many lives. You need to think things over fully before acting. Do you not realise that the stronger you get the more attention you receive? It is your very actions that are drawing danger to those around you.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 am

"I have thought about that. I know the stronger I get, the more that will come and the stronger they will be... So my answer to that? Is to just keep getting stronger. Even if I stopped training, there would still be those who notice. And they will come after me either way. Why wait for that time and be weak and die, unable to protect? When I could keep training, get stronger, and protect? I have to get stronger. If I don't, then I will be unable to protect anyone.." said Tetsu as he looked down at the water before closing his eyes.

"But another thing is.. I don't only train for that reason. I train in memory of my father who trained me since I was young. Who died... I train in his memory each and every day," said Tetsu as he looked up at her, smiling proudly. "I do everything for my loved ones."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:14 am

There it was, pride. So many had felled by it alone and this boy would be no exception if he continued on this way.

"Your entire logic is flawed, you say that you would protect those you love at ANY cost however you fail to realise you are doing the exact oppostite. The stronger you get the more danger they are in. The excuse you tell yourself so you do not have to face not training anymore is wrong. If you die then your family will not be a target anymore. But you would not die for your family would you?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 am

"My family has souls. Wether I die or not, they will still be targeted as food for the hollows. Especially the weaker ones. So I do what I can to fight and help. I've heard a bit about this.. soul society place. You are apart of them shinigami. You fight to protect. You get stronger to protect. How is it any different for you than it is for me? Do you not have any friends? Do you not have anyone or anything you wish to protect? If you do, then you and me are the same," said Tetsu, looking her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am

Lightning thought upon the boy's question for a moment before answering. Sure lightning's job as a Royal guard was to protect the Spirit King however to do that she merely destroyed. Lightning remembered a quote that someone once dear to her had told her upon hearing of what she changed her name to. "Lightning, It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys" To the boy Lightning's comment would have made no sense what so ever seeing as he did not know her name, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 am

In fact, he had no clue what she meant by it completely, but he still pushed forward."Lightning is what founded electricity. Electricity and Lightning are basically the same thing. Electricity and Lightning lights the way in the dark. It can destroy, yes, but it can also protect. It can help save lives. It can do many things," said Tetsu, adding a bit of science into his own comeback. "What I think of lightning is something beautiful that dances around the dark cloudy skies. Its beautiful and calm. Dancing around from one cloud, lighting up the darkness."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 am

"is that so, you would seem to have quite a skewed view on things" The rain stopped falling as Lightning looked up into the sky, her eyes closing as one of the last few droplets landed on her cheek. "Lightning might protect but it is only by destroying, It does not dance it tears through the sky"

(OOC:sorry bad and short post xD had to study and what not so i didnt get as much time as i wanted to spend on it -_-))
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 pm

"If you say so. Though to me, it dances to a song only it can hear," said Tetsu as he smiled. "You never said what your name was," he pointed out before sitting back down on the shore and sticking his feet back into the water. "Why don't you have a seat? Its too good of a day not to relax," he said, smiling as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Now Lightning had gotten herself into quite the pickle, if she were to tell this human her name it would definately be an uncomfortable situation. Wait, why the heck was she even considering telling this human her name?! "My name is of no concern right now" Lightning could sense a hollow in Karakura town and was getting rather frustrated that she was not there, instead she was here with a seemingly naive human male. Part of her wondered why this person with a hero complex as she would have called it, was not sprinting back to Karakura to protect the innocent people. "relax? there are far more important things i should be doing right now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)   A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hollow? Or a Human? Hotspring Training (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 1