Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only Empty
PostSubject: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Ashley was walking from a friends house in Kagamino. It was around 10 pm and he had told his mother that he would be home before 10:30. What he did not figure was that his Ai, would not be able to bring him back to his house. So, he was walking, which he was not proud of. As Ashley made his way down the dimly lit street, he stopped. He was already tired and he had only walked 3 blocks.

"I cannot believe her. So, what if she hardly ever gets to see Hirohito." He said as he sat peacefully on the closes curb at the moment. The young man was for once dressing like a male, but only because Ai's parents hate when he wears those clothing. Also because her boyfriend hadn't met him yet.

"She really is going to make me walk." He said as he glanced down the street.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Neko growled angrily to herself as she passed building after building. It was nearly too dark for her to see, causing her to squint her deep purple eyes whenever she wasn't passing under a street lamp. She was irritated with herself for getting lost again. This had to be the second time now, having to leave the house for just the simple task of exploring only to come home at midnight. She didn't have a watch, so she couldn't tell what time it was at all.

Kicking a rock hard, she watched it fly off towards some random person sitting on the side of the street. She didn't expect it to hit them, watching the person curiously to see what they would do. She sensed his reiatsu almost as soon as she honed in on him. Damn... not again. She thought to herself, shaking her head and quickly turning to see if she could get away, surprised when his head turned towards her. He could see her... and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm

The rock landed on Ashley's head, making a clunk sound as it bounced onto the ground. "Hey, you missed placed something." He said as he stood up. Walking over to the area the rock came from. He spotted the young woman. He was smiling once he made it to the woman he sighed. "Tell, me why's a young woman like you doing out at this time?"

His question was simple, he just wanted to know what she was doing out. He was not prying. Even if he wanted to he couldn't. He was not skilled enough in that trait. Closing his eyes briefly he attempted to sense something, but truly got nothing. Then he stuck out his hand, as if to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:51 pm

"I didn't misplace shit," Neko spat, crossing her arms over her chest and turning her head away. Once he spoke again, she felt ashamed. This man was nice to her, she had to be nice to him. It was a sign of respect, from what she'd seen from the other humans. She couldn't curse at this man as she had most other people. Like that Kurosaki kid. "Lost." Was her answer to his next question. Simple and easy, making it possible for her to be careful with her words.

She watched him close his eyes curiously, cocking her head to the side before she realized what he was doing. He's trying to sense my reiatsu. Can he though? She frowned for a fraction of a second before she wiped it away and replaced it with her casual smile and shook his hand as he held it out.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Ashley was sensing something, but he was not sure what it was. He could never tell the special beings apart. Shaking her hand he smiled. The nit seeped in. Her thoughts. This girl was special, but what was she. "Do you need directions?" He asked hiding the fact that he was reading her mind. Turning around he began to help her decipher the streets. They where surrounded by a few streets.

"So, if you go down that road, you will make it to Karakura town it will take an hour or two, but you will make it." Then he pointed to the roads closer to them. It was darker than the normal streets. Ashley knew that street best. It was the street he use to use to go school, when his family stayed here. "If you want I can walk with you until you get back on track." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm

"That would be wonderfully helpful!" Neko nodded, relieved now. She listened carefully as he told her the directions, writing them down in her mind as quickly as they came. Photographic memory. Her best trait as far as she was concerned, other then her eyes. She nodded as he spoke, some of the strands of her hair falling into her eyes, causing her to brush them away with her fragile looking hands. When he was finished, and he offered to help her find her way, she smiled, "That would help too." She didn't really need it, but it was an oppurtunity to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

"Alright then." He said as he began to walk down the street that lead to Karakura town. He walked for a good minute or two, before he realized that she was not by his side. It was also around the same point he realized that he did not know exactly in which direction the woman was headed. So, just like any gentlemen he asked her. "If you don't mind me asking, but where are you headed too." That was all he wanted to know.

He figured that if she lied he could tell by reading her mind. But he was not sure if that would work. The only thing he was ever able to talk to with his Telepathy, was his fathers Zanpakutou. He figured that that was only because it was inanimate. Then again he could read the mind of anyone pretty much if he tried or was touching them.

Come to think about it, his powers relied on him touching a lot. He did not like that.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am

Neko frowned, unsure. "To mast- I mean Kuroden's!" She blushed a dark red, looking away from him so that he couldn't see her blush. "He lives in Karakura... Somewhere. I left the house, turned a corner and got lost. We live with a lot of people though. not like an apartment though, Kuro said that those are for people who can't afford a real house. I think he lives in an apartment."Neko shook her head, her blush mostly gone now, "I'm Neko Yasu, by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 am

Ashley was confused by the statement. This guy sound iffy. "Well, hello Neko. I am Ashley Kirei." He said trying to figure out how far they had to go. It would be helpful if she knew exactly where in Karakura town he stayed. Thought the young man as he looked at her. He giggled slightly when her face turned a tint of red. That was not the only thing that he noticed about the young woman, she stumbled on her words. She was about to say something else, before she stated the name.

"Well, I guess we are going the same direction. Sorry, for not having a car. I do not know how to drive and my friend wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, that she would have seen tomorrow." He told her. Pointing down the street he spoke again. "We are going to head that way. With two people we should be able to kill time by keeping each other company. If you would like. Or we can silently walk and make sure things that go bump in the night stay away." He said with a chuckle leaving his lips.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 am

She heard him giggle, her ears pricking at the strange noise. Kuroden didn't giggle. Neither did his girlfriend for that matter, well not that she'd heard. This noise was new to her, a mystery. When he spoke, she smiled, "I don't like cars. They make me sick. Too fast, so you're fine." She shook her head, "Relationships... according to Master Kuroden, they are only good when you LOVE that person. I always ask him what love is, he only shares a damn smile with that stupid girl. I don't see what he sees in that Kuroda. She's a Quincy for fuck's sake!"
Neko stopped running her mouth when she realized what she was saying, praying that she had not given anything away with her blabbering, sailor mouth. She smiled nervously, replying to his next words, "That's fine with me. I don't know where I'm going anyways, short cuts, long cuts. Either way I'm lost. You're the boss here."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 am

Master, He thought. That was a hard word to grasp for some. IF they did not know what it meant, some used it as if it was like saying brother or mother, but when you know the meaning, you hardly used it, but the way she use it made Ashley wonder. She began to ramble, as if she was in love or jealous about something. Then she said that word...Quincy. He had only heard it once before. Looking at the girl he tried to smile, but nothing came about of it.

When she tried to change the subject, he smiled and focused on the subject. "You said Quincy. Exactly what is that?" He asked. He had never knew what the term meant, but now was as good of a time to find out. It was not like he had anything else to do, they were walking home together. As his question rested on Neko's lips he began to walk down the main street that headed to Karakura town.

"Feel free to follow me as you think about my question." He told her, making past the light fixture.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 am

"Quincies are... special humans. Or you could call them that. Apparantly there a whole other race. Kuroda Harumi, the Ishidas... those are the only ones I'VE met. But I know they're growing again. The quincies act like regular humans, going about their lives as most people do. Kuroda is a teacher at the high school in Karakura. Her uncle, Uryu Ishida's father, owns the bloody hospital. And they wield bows, shoot arrows that could kill a Hollow in a split second, maybe less. And arrancar, certainly they last longer depending on their level, but they would be done for depending on the Quincy." Neko shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest with a disgruntled sigh, pouting even more. Her deep purple eyes, darker in the horrible lighting, were narrowed and she knew that she had just had a serious emotion. Jealously. That stupid girl got more attention from her master then Neko herself did.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am

Once again she mentioned a word that he had no clue over. Turning to the girl he too, folded his arms. "These Arrancar are they too special humans?" He was getting curious on the subject. He was never told that more people out in the world, were like him. His mother had always told him that he was special, now it seemed that others where just like him. He kept walking he was planning on making it to his home before the time ran out.

His mother was forgiving, but she had a zero tolerance on breaking curfew. He was the last male of his father. She wanted him to be safe. As he walked he pulled out a cell phone and texted his mother. Telling her he will be there in 30 minutes to an hour. He left out the fact that he was walking. Glancing over his shoulder slyly he looked at the girl. Facing forward he closed his eyes. What are you? Who are you? He asked her telepathically. It was hard to do, he concentrated as long as he could and used as much energy as he could to deliver the message.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 am

"Arrancar? Human? No.." Neko shook her head, "No emotions. Or at least they're not supposed to have them, some of them do, if they're lucky. But... they were once Hollows. Menos grandes. And then adjuchas. They are all superior hollows, if you're wondering what that is. A lot of them, according to Master and Kuroda, are evil. Master says that I just happen to be the only good one, other then some kid named Nel." She rolled her eyes, leaving her arms crossed over her chest.

She watched him pull out the phone, texting she assumed. She'd never tried it before and she didn't plan on doing so anytime soon. She looked away from the small phone before she felt something invade her head, [i]What are you? Who are you?[/i] It made her jump, almost falling over backwards before she caught herself and turned her gaze to Ashley. "How did you do that? Because I know it was you, you're the only person that I've met today. There is no one else around according to my senses and you have a nice level of reiatsu going on, so how did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 am

Ashley stopped in his tracks. His point was proven. She heard him. Not many people can and she too, mentioned his reiatsu. Turning to face the accusing girl he shrugged. "Like you my... A-arrancar friend. I am special and you too are the only other person to mention this Reiatsu to me." He told her. Walking over to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I am very special. I just had to make sure you wouldn't hurt me."

He said taking his hand away. The young mans phone vibrated and he read the text from his mother. "Yes... mother." He said under his breath as he replied back. "Unlike you, I have a hard time sensing this Reiatsu. So, I just read minds. It helps me determine who and what I can trust." He said as he once again place his hand on her shoulder. As he attempted to comfort the lady he continued to walk again.

"And even if I am not sure what you are I do know that no one should have to feel jealously like that. So, if you like the man, just tell him. Never know, maybe he feels the same way." He said. Ashley's words sounded as if he knew from experience. He did not, he just knew what his mother would tell him, in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hurt you? Please, I couldn't hurt anything even if I wanted to," She gave him a slightly depressed look before turning her head. "I'm not a very strong arrancar. I don't even live in Hueco Mundo, where the hollows live, with the other arrancar. Master Kuroden keeps me here, since he created me. I don't feel whole sometimes sitting here in your world." She shook her head, before putting a smirk on her face and replying to 'I am very special.' "Yeah, special ed maybe."
Neko watched him take out his phone and listened to him mutter to himself. Something about mother. What was a mother? she wondered. A master, like Kuroden? It certainly confused her, maybe she'd ask Kuroda or Kuroden later. She listened to him again, following him again as he walked, "So... you're kind of like... a one way call? You can send things out, but you can't receive things? Mentally I mean?"
Neko burst out laughing as Ashley spoke of Kuroden, "Like him? No way! I just think it's not fair that he pays more attention to her, a human, then his creation. Surely I'm something like one of those little creatures running around. A child, is that what its called?" Neko sighed, and looked up at the twinkling stars, her laughter dying as her voice grew softer, "No... I don't like him in any way. I couldn't. I don't have the ability to have that kind of emotion."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 pm

He glared at her for a moment and then went back to his phone. When she called him special ed. He stopped. Turning to the girl he said very bold and proper. "If you want me to help you home you should be nicer... don't you think." He said as he continued to text. Then she asked about his powers. Placing his phone into his left pocket spoked to her on it.

"No, I can receive mental messages from anyone or now anything that can think." He said with a smile. "Even bugs, even though some are mostly chirps and things." Looking at the girl he pushed a thought. Ask me something mentally.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm

"I was kidding," Neko muttered, looking away and holding herself back from glaring at the man. "It was just a joke, I didn't really mean it." When he went on talking, she looked back at him, her purple eyes hidden in the shadows and she was thankful for that, she didn't really want him to see the irritation that burned in them.
When his thought invaded her head, she flinched and put a hand to her temple, "That's going to be hard to get used to." She mumbled before concentrating on saying, Does it hurt you to get the messages too?
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

No, It feels as if I am thinking on multiple levels. Like I was schizophrenic. He told her in another message. Looking at her he vanished. Then reappeared next to her as if he used a flash step. He was showing off. But not truly. He should have been paying attention to where the two had been walking. Because from what the street sign stated, they had past the one they needed to turn down.

"So, are you irritated about something?" He asked her. "Also we have to turn around. That was the street we had to turn on then we turn once more and we would have been in Karakura." He informed her. As he did so headed back to the last street light. Ashley liked this girl, now he wanted to meet the others she mentioned.

As he walked, he mentioned the only thing that he truly knew of the special beings, Shinigamis. "So, what do you know about shinigami's?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:07 am

Neko shook her head, "Nope. Irritation levels are way down." She ignored his flash step thing for a moment before looking up at him, "What were you doing just then? It wasn't sonido... and I doubt humans can do flash step. So what was it?"
She giggled, "Nice work, too caught up in that cell phone." She was joking, of course. She really wasn't trying to get on this boy's bad side, if he even had one. When he brought up Shinigamis, she paused in her following step hesitantly, gathering all her information up out of her head.
"I don't really know much about true Shinigami. Only that they live in Soul Society and wield zanpakutos... like mine." Without a moments notice, she had drawn the blue hilted blade and held it up to show him. "They have zanpakuto spirits, unlike arrancar, and that gives them the ability of bankai and shikai. Shikai is the first stage of the awakened zanpakuto. It's not as strong as bankai though, which is seriously deadly depending on the sword." She shrugged, resheathing her blade. She'd forgotten to be cautious. "Fake Shinigami, or Replacements, can be created when a human with strong spiritual pressure, most people call it reiatsu, is stabbed with another Shinigami's blade. There has only been one case of this that I know, and it caused a huge commotion within the Soul Society. Rukia Kuchiki of Division Twelve intentionally gave up her powers to an Ichigo Kurosaki of the World of the Living so that he could save his family from a Hollow. That's the thing, it has to be given intentionally, she intended to give a little of her power to him. He took it all." Neko blinked her deep purple eyes. Maybe she knew more then she though.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

"No, it was a flash step." He told her as he continued to text on his phone finally putting the gadget up. "Here I thought that I was special because my father was a shinigami, but sadly I did not get a sword, must die first I guess." He said as he waited for her to catch back up to him. Then it hit him, the girl had to know Ichigo.

"This replacement Shinigami, you speak of it is not Ichigo Kurosaki is it?"

((OOC:Sorry, for the long wait and short post, been dealing with family crap.))
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm

"Actually... all you have to do is find a way to wake up the Shinigami part inside of you. Or I think that's the way it works... Oh!! It's so confusing!" Neko growls, putting one of her thumbs to her temple and pushing into it.
Her purple eyes frowned at him as he asked the question and, slowly, she nodded, "Yes. I do know him. Why?"

ooc: Nah, it's cool. :3 Hope your family things all better. And it's good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kirei

Ashley Kirei

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm

"I was just wondering, I never spoke to him, but I know that he is special." He said to the girl as they walked the long road home. He was beginning to wonder why they were walking when he could just carry her to Karakura town. Then again it was no telling how she would react to him carrying her or touching her, for that matter.

"So, Neko, we are almost there so don't worry." He informed her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Neko chuckled, shrugging, "Well, he is definitely special. Fake shinigamis get on my nerves. Such pretenders... then again, I've only met the one. So I can't say all of them annoy me. I also annoy most people so... very obvious that I get on everyone's nerves." She paused, turning to him and grimacing, "I'm rambling... and okie. I don't mind how long it takes, I'm having fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only   FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only Empty

Back to top Go down

FireWorks (Go PowPow): Invite Only
Page 1 of 1