Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Tetsu

The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Tetsu was standing on the pitchers mound at an empty baseball field. A bucket of baseballs were in a bucket next to him. This was a small training excersize he would practice every few days. Since his Spirit Bomb was the size of a baseball, and he couldn't go around throwing those all the time, he decided to practice by pitching baseballs. He had a few targets set up with a crude drawing of a hollow mask on each one. There were five in total, and a few baseballs lay past them.

Tetsu leaned down and grabbed another baseball. He held it out in front of him, his palm facing the sky. "Gotta concentrate. If I'm gunna catch the fast ones with my attack, then I've got to get faster and more accurate," said Tetsu. He took a deep breath then looked at the targets. He suddenly disappeared, using Basuto, and reappeared a few feet to the left, throwing the ball as soon as he appeared. He missed the middle target by a few feet. "Damnit," said Tetsu.

He walked over to the bucket and reached over for another baseball. He kept practicing, throwing the balls from different areas. The more he used his Basuto, the more tired he got, and the more his spiritual energy leaked out. It wouldn't necessarily attract hollows, but it usually attracted the people in the black robes with swords. Shinigami if he remembered what the girl once called them. Spirits with blades that help protect people and spirits, slaying the beasts known as hollows. Tetsu smiled as he suddenly nailed the target on the far left dead between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Tiku would be walking in the world of the living looking for a place to stuff his face full of food and relax for he had just got done sparring with his lt. Jor'lo Dosene,When he sinced the power of a strong hollow.

He tracked it down to the school's basebll field turning into his soul reaper form he sprung into action,gripping his zanpaktou and flash steping sbove the field and seeing the boy throwing baseballs and missing a few."Odd why is hollow energy coming from this boy?".

Tiku would flash-step to he ground in his body and catch one of the balls the boy threw at the little hollow targets he made."You,boy, What is your name."He was in a more serious additude as he spoke to Tetsu,his face motionless as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Tetsu's eyebrow rose as the man suddenly appeared, catching the ball. "Another guy in black? I mean another shinigami? I wonder what this one wants," said Tetsu, mainly to himself. Tetsu bent down to pick up another baseball and spoke. "I am Tetsu. Tetsu Kurogane. But it is more appropriate to give your name before asking that of anothers."

Tetsu smiled and tossed the baseball up and down in his hand before letting it drop down into the bucket. "Can I help you?" asked Tetsu. He was calming his breathing, his lungs and heart pumping from him continuously doing Basuto.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 pm

"Aww,I see well, I'm Tiku Ichimo and I kinda thought you were an hollow a few moments ago so I left my body in the middle of the street coming to kill you hehehe *sighs*"he said rubbing the back of his head an his face turning red.

"So whatcha doing out here alll buy your lone some dude?"he would ask the boy who looked familiar to him but he didn't know who he was to him but he knew he knew him from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm

"I'm sorry to waste your time with that. Your not the only one that has come in my general area looking for a hollow," said Tetsu. "As for what I'm doing? I'm training my speed and accuracy. I've got to get better so I can defeat the fast hollows. Instead of being dodged all the time. These baseballs are perfect for my training," said Tetsu as he motioned toward the bucket of balls.
Back to top Go down
Tiku Ichimo

Tiku Ichimo

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:09 pm

"Ah,I see now,well I'm pretty fast why don't you try to hit meh?"Tiku just wanted to see how fast he was ingeneral to see if he could dodge most of them would be great for him cause it looks like he kid has a arm on him so why not help out.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 pm

"Sure. From the look of that catch earlier, you are much faster than some hollows," said Tetsu as he got a ball and took a pitching stance. He looked around and then said, "Ready?" He knew he would miss quite a bit, but it would be for some good training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]   The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shinigami and The Human [Tetsu and Tiku][Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1