Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) Empty
PostSubject: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Mr. Bobo was walking around bored out of his fucking mind. His doll walking next to him. Ring Master was his name. He and Mr. Bobo sighed at the same time. Mr. Bobo looked at his doll. "Got any ideas on what we could do?" He asked. Ring Master looked at him smiling. "Nope." He said. Mr. Bobo looked at him laughing a bit and gives him a friendly push. Ring master stepped to the side from the push and pushed Mr. Bobo back. Mr. Bobo looked at him. "Oh it's on fucker!" He said and tackled the doll. Ring Master was slammed to the ground and pushed Mr. Bobo off of him and punched him in the face. He took the hit and grabbed Ring Master by the arm and pulled him up to Mr. Bobo's fist. He slammed his fist into the dolls face and sent him flying. Mr. Bobo ran after him and Ring Master flipped and landed on the ground. He kicked Mr. Bobo in the air and then back to the ground. All that was heard from Mr. Bobo was the sound of someone laughing. He Slammed into the ground and a big cloud of dust formed around him. His laughing could still be heard was him laughing. Ring Master looked down and Mr. Bobo was behind him in a flash. He punched his back and sent him flying. He popped up in front of him again and kicked him in the gut. He then reached for Ring Master's hat. He put his arm out and grabbed Mr. Bobo's arm. "Ok that's taking it to far." He said. Mr. Bobo looked at him and nodded. "Yeah your right sorry. I know better then to take your hat." He said laughing a bit. He patted Ring Master's shoulder and Ring Master did the same to Mr. Bobo's shoulder. The went back to the ground and landed on it and walked around bored again.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:42 pm

A few thoughts were running through the mind of a girl observing the spectacle. First off, she was wondering what in the world a clown, of all things, was doing in Karakura Town, and secondly, she was wondering what was up with the mannequin with him. Least...I think it's a mannequin; it looks far more realistic than your average mannequin she thought to herself; soon after she thought about that, the two of them suddenly started to attack each other, causing her to raise an eyebrow as she watched. Insane clown...check. Talking mannequin...check. The both of them fighting each other even though they seem to be friendly to each other? Check. I definitely have to be dreaming Ria told herself; she knew she wasn't though. She doubted she would dream about something as boring as school only for this to end up in her dream. To add on to that, she wouldn't imagine a clown that looked so...nightmarish; the same went for the clown's "mannequin".

Eventually, the both of them stopped, and Ria walked towards the two of them; once she was close enough, she cleared her throat so they knew she was there. "Would you mind telling me if I'm dreaming or not? What exactly is a nightmarish looking clown doing in Karakura Town?" Ria asked of the strange creature. You know...I wonder if he escaped from an insane asylum. It would explain the fact that he dresses like a clown. Then again...that DOESN'T explain the mannequin that can talk. Perhaps he has special powers? that thought was the only thing keeping her from talking down to the clown; if he didn't have that strange mannequin with him, she probably would have already insulted him by now.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Hotaru

Kiku Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 am

Kiku Hotaru grinned brightly as she peered into the massive toy shop. Her tine sunkissed nose pressed against the clean glass window sitting outside the toyshop. Kiku, like any other child, was a fan of toys. Especially the ones humans had. They were so shiny, and bright, and neat. But unlike any other child, Kiku could perform the shinigami magic of Hado and Bakudo, also known as Kido, as if she had been performing it her entire lifetime. Kiku blinked with confusion as the toyshop owner bursted out of the door. He was short, pudgy man with thick round glasses and a balding hairline. His cheeks were a puffy red much like his lips. "He looks like an angry fishy, doesn't he Kiku-chan?" Suterusiki said with a laugh inside Kiku's mind. Kiku laughed wildly, making the shop owner raise his eyebrows in mystification. Kiku's laughter died down quickly and ended with an odd glance from Kiku at the shop owner. The man frowned, yelling some loud profanities at little Kiku and shooing her away from the toy shop. Kiku spun around and stuck her toung out at the man, a gesture of anger from Kiku. She walked along the sidewalk, dragging Suterusiki in umbrella form along the cold pavement.. A deep wail of agony cried out from the green umbrella to Kiku's mind. "Kiku-chaaan!! That hurts when you just drag me against the pavement! Ahhhhhh Kiku-chan!!!" Suterusiki cried out, but Kiku returned his pleading with an annoyed huff of air. She spun around quickly, as if Suterusiki was standing behind her. "I ish sorry, Siki-kun!! But Kiku-chan does not feel good wight now. And she got yelled at by mean toy maker." Kiku moaned angrily as she soun around to face the air behind her, only to realize that Siki-kun was indeed, not there. She sighed and turned back around, only to see a creepy clown man and a mannequin. Kiku flinched with fright, while Siki-kun gasped. "Kiku-chan........what is that?!" Siki-kun yelled out. Kiku shook her head, her eyes ablaze with the fire of fear. "I dunno Siki-chan........." Kiku mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 am

All of a sudden, a talll very musclear man with light-brown skin stopped. He was a impressive 7.1 feet tall, and was wearing black pants, wodden sandels and a sleeve-less haori that reached down to his ankels and looked worn, were the end of it was jagged like someone had ripped it over. He had a sharp chin and wore a eyepatch over his left eye. His hair was put up into spikes with bells on the end. A sword was strapped to his back, and on his left shoulder, a smaller figure was sitting. She was only around 5.1 feet tall, had short pink hair, lavender eyes and had the body of a 11-12 year old. A sword was hanging loosly on her back in its holster, the gauntlet being a flower and the handle being pink.

"neh, neh, Ken-chan, he looks funny!", the young girl said, apperently using a nickname as she spoke to the giant man. "Who?", the man said, sounding as if he wasen`t carring. He looked down at the scary-looking clown and the weird thing by his side that looked like a maniquine, befor turning his head to the left, looking at the small girl. "Yachiru, stay with this guy and play...he looks weird enough to be funny i guess..", he said, again not sounding intrested. "Haiii!", the pink haired girl apperently named Yachiru said. She jumped down from his shoulder and landed in front of the clown. "Bye-bye, Ken-chan, have fun!", the small girl wearing shinigami robes said. "Hm...hey, you, scary looking clown...watch out for her or i`ll cut you down". Without even looking at him, he ran further down the street using shunpo, dissapearing in the distance were some large menos`s were appearing.

"neh, im Yachiru, what about you?", she said, smiling up to Bobo, not having noticed the human or other shinigami nearby
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Mr. Bobo looked behind him to see some girl. She looked to be human. He smiles showing his sharp teeth. "Howdy do lady. I'm Mr. Bobo." He said. Then the doll jumpped in front of Mr. Bobo. "And i'm Ring Master." He said. Then, Mr. Bobo's hand over the right side of his face pushing him to the side so Mr. Bobo could be seen again. Before he could say anything again another girl showed up. She was a shinigami. Looked about seven or something. He could see the fear in her eyes and laughed. "Hello. Like i said before. I'm Mr. Bobo. Who are you two?" He asked and then a third girl showed up. She looked about eleven. He smiled more. "This town is full of girls it seems. Hello little one. For the third time, i'm Mr. Bobo." He said. Then Ring master jumped in front of Mr. Bobo. "AND I'M RING MASTER! DON'T CUT ME OUT BECAUSE I'M A DOLL!" He said. Mr. Bobo again pushed him to the side. "Shut up Ring Master." He said then turned his head to the three girls again smiling like a creep.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Two shinigami had arrived on the scene, and they both looked like children. Ria couldn't help but raise a brow at this; she didn't think that the shinigami had so many people that looked like kids, but apparently they did. Judging from their reiatsu, she would put the both of them at about...the lieutenant level, which was again surprising to her; did the shinigami just let high-ranked individuals go gallavating in Karakura Town whenever they wanted? "Mr. Bobo...you might want to work on your appearance if you're trying to be funny," Ria said to him, eying the strange man. "You don't look funny in the least...you look like a nightmare fuel version of a normal clown, and that's not going to get your job done at all," Ria glanced at the smallest of the shinigami that had arrived. "Heck, you're scaring a shinigami, who's probably a lot older than she looks. You really need to tone down on your appearance," Ria looked back at him after saying this. "Plus, who in the world wears a clown costume in public?" Ria held back a sarcastic comment, waiting to hear what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)   A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O) Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day to chat. (Invite by Mr. Bobo only. UNRATED O.O)
Page 1 of 1