Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hotspring Encounters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetsu

Tetsu

Hotspring Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Tetsu looked around at the hidden hotspring. He had found this place one time when he went outside of Karakura Town and into the woods in order to train with his Spirit Bomb and other skills. He was a good distance away from Karakura Town, far enough away that the explosions from his attack would not be seen or heard. Plus, the clearing in which the lake sized hot spring was located had another twenty feet in most directions. This was good so he wouldn't do too much damage to the trees in the area.

Tetsu took a deep breath then held out his hand as if he was holding a ball. A small violet orb appeared in his hand, then black reishi started gathering around the violet orb and created a black casing with a glowing purple center. It was the size of a baseball in his hand. Tetsu fluxuated his Reiatsu, not masking it at the moment.

"Let's go. Spirit Bomb!" he yelled as he then tossed it at the ground on the other side of the hotspring, which already had a few deep craters from previous training. The spirit bomb soared through the air and quickly reached the other side. It hit the edge of one of the craters and everything was enveloped in a ten foot radius of black orb. The orb shattered and a blast of wind blew out. The edge of the crater was now deep and black scorch marks seemed to be painted on the ground that had been caught in the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Hotspring Encounters 13538143Hotspring Encounters 13538143Hotspring Encounters 13538143
Hotspring Encounters 29fwcad
Christy walked a long, feeling a strong wind... She was confused about this, is
wasn't spouse to be windy. And now she heard something it sounded like a
bomb... She was worried about what had happened, and ran towards where
she had heard it. "Hello?! Is someone here?" She called out, looking around
confused about what had happened.
Hotspring Encounters U1-1
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[
soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu had been casually strolling along through the forest, trying to find a place he could practice a new technique he was working on, when a large pillar of light and energy appeared before his vision a few hundred feet away to the left. Forming a disc of spiritual energy under his feet, he levitated into the air before blasting off towards the light. The wind whipped through his long red hair, causing the thick strands to whip behind his head. The harsh wind stung his eyeballs - or so he assumed it would. He felt nothing. His eyes did not squint in the least as he expertly maneuvered himself through the trees and dense foilage. Finally, he had arrived at the scene.

It was a disaster. Craters and smoke filled his vision before he turned and saw the man standing there. "That was quite impressive." He said, smiling slightly. "How strong can it get?" He asked hypothetically. He didn't notice the female, probably because he was focused on the technique.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Tetsu jumped when he heard the man speak. "Huh? Woah," he said as he noticed the disc tha man was riding. "Who are you?" he asked, completely forgetting about the questions the man had asked. Tetsu's reiatsu was similar to that of a hollows. For all this man knew, Tetsu could be a hollow able to take human disguise. Unless he was very skilled with sensing reiatsu, in which he'd be able to sense the difference between the human and hollow reiatsu.

Tetsu was about to say another thing when he sensed something faint. A small spiritual pressure, from a normal human. He turned to the source and spotted a girl. She was pretty cute, but he had never seen her before. Could she actually be a real human? Or was she a special one like him? By the feeling he got from her reiatsu she was a human. He had been skilled with sensing reiatsu and could also control his greatly.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Hotspring Encounters 13538143Hotspring Encounters 13538143Hotspring Encounters 13538143
Christy blinked a few times, then put her hands in fist's. "AND JUST WHAT ARE
YOU LOOKING AT?!" She shouted, glaring at the boy she hated it, sure she
had... Scary large breasts, but this also made her stronger, for all of the
fighting she had to do to keep them all away from her. She hated it when they
always looked at her, it was very annoying, she felt like Orihime sometimes...
Speaking of, she hadn't seen Ori in a while....
This template was made by Christy of Bleach Serenity, the credits of the text banners go
the best team ever[soaringbug and a little taste of heaven ,] Of CAUTION 2.0
Steal this template, and I will case you with the pixies of madness, and kill you with the spork.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu blinked before realizing he had forgotten to introduce himself. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Urufu Tatsumaki. It's a pleasure to meet you." He grinned before turning to the female to the left of him. He had noticed her appearance when the man had spoken to her. "And hello to you too." He grinned, winking at her. he wasn't really that lecherous. He was just in a bored mood. "Right, like I said.. my name is Urufu Tatsumaki. I'm incredibly bored. Would either of you care to spar?" He asked slowly. Sure, she was a regular human, but he wouldn't be too hard on her. After all, he was only a corpse. He knew instantly that Tetsu was human. He was incredibly skilled at sensing reiatsu, and his may have been masked by the hollow's, but was still there at the core.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

The two kept saying something, making him not sure who to answer first. What the girl said made him blush a little. He decided to clear things up with her first and said, "I wasn't looking at your breasts. I just glanced over at you. So don't flatter yourself."

Tetsu then turned to the strange man. "Umm... I'm Tetsu Kurogane... I would spar... but.. Wait. What's going on here? Ok. Your names Urufu Tatsumaki. But what are you? You have incredible aura. But there is something strange about you.." said Tetsu as he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Christy twitched, and sweat dropped.... "W-W-What!?" She screamed, and ran at him,
grabbing a random piece of wood that seemed to have fallen off a tree, and swag at
his head, almost hitting before he dodged. "DON'T FLATTER MYSELF!?" She
screamed, and swung again, this time, trying to hit his chest, and hopefully knocking him to the
ground. "Hpmh. This isn't worth my time..." Chris mumbled, and turned her
heel. And started to walk away, "oh and... Just so you know, my name. Is
Christy Kami Hemme. Fear it." She turned back, from looking at him, smirking.
Then walked towards the woods, dissapearing. As if she left....

Chris jumped up into a tree, sitting on it like a cat as she watched the other
two closely.

Last edited by Christy on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu burst out laughing at the antics of the girl. Well, she certainly had flare. "What am I, you ask? Well... I'm The Vessel of Hell's overlord, Emperor of Black Flames and Puppet Strings, Almighty Monarch of Corpses and Mayor of Raccoon City." He grinned, laughing inwardly at his own personal joke. Flaring his demonic reiatsu, his grin grew wider. "I guess you could say... I'm the boss." Flipping the hair out of his eyes once more, he lowered himself down to the ground and released the platforms, which melted and rejoined his reishi cashe.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Tetsu watched the crazy girl walk off. "Ok.. talk about a first impression," he said as he could still sense her nearby. He then turned to the guy, Urufu, as he spoke. Tetsu attempted to hold in a laugh.

"Umm... ok..." said Tetsu, afraid if he said anymore he would laugh. "You sure do think highly of yourself 'boss'." There was a clear hint of sarcasm when he said the word boss. "I am Tetsu Kurogane. Almighty ruler of teletubby land, brother to barney, and sister of the ugly duckling. I'm the better looking one by the way," said Tetsu as he turned away from the man and stepped toward the lake. "I don't know if we should spar with that girl close by. Besides, we should probably relax our body to loosen up before we train," he said as he took off his shirt and began working on his shoes and socks.
Back to top Go down
Christy

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Christy sighed... "These two are boring..." She mumbled, and jumped out of the tree, and left the area.
EXIT
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu nearly laughed again. "Well, you stretch all you want. I'm dead." He said calmly, before ripping off his arm. A tearing was heard as the cloth of his black jacket, skin, and bones seperated itself from it's counterpart. Only a bit of blood dribbled from the wound. His heart did not beat to force it out. Placing his arm back on the stub, black threads stitched every bit of him back together. Flexing his fingers, he grinned. "I don't need to warm up. You can though, if it makes you feel any better." He smiled, not mocking him in the least. He was quite sincere with his explanation. He actually thought the light mockery was funny. Sure, the girl disappeared, but oh well. They didn't need her anyway. "Just let me know when you're ready." A black bench appeared behind him, constructed of his reishi. Sitting in it, he crossed his arms to watch the man warm up.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm

"So. You are able to regenerate your body? Or is that some mild form of regeneration? Like only able to reconnect, not reform?" asked Tetsu, staying calm as much as he could. He had read things like that in books. However, those books were fantasy books. He was a bit freaked out, but being a martial artist had helped him with keeping his emotions under control.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

"There's nothing to regenerate, Tetsu. My cells are dead. I'm merely reattaching my body. It's a simple process." He explained, before standing up and grinning. "Besides... Regeneration wouldn't be able to heal this." He said, before gripping both sides of his head and yanking it upwards as hard as he could. The rotting flesh easily ripped apart, decapatating the boy. "Or this." A platform of reishi held the head in the air, the lips still moving as he spoke, as his hands lowered. Unzipping his jacket, he lifted up his black t-shirt and placed his hand over his heart. Reishi spikes appeared around his trim nails, forming very sharp claws. Digging them into his chest, not a grimace of pain appeared on his face. Moving past the ribs and tissue, he eventually found his heart. Yanking it from his chest, he held his dead, purpling heart high in the air for the man to see. Laughing, the reishi platform lowered his head back onto the ripped neck.

The same threads as before appeared, stitching him back together. Dropping his heart, he had no need of it. Lowering his shirt, he shoved his bloody hands into the pockets. "So.. you ready now?' He asked, faking a yawn.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hmm.. So... You say your human. But your not. Your more like a zombie.." said Tetsu, his voice a bit shaky. He tried to keep himself calm and composed. He didn't know what the hell was going on. He had been seeing monsters lately, people in robes with swords, and other things. This was just another freaky thing, maybe he was losing his mind.

Tetsu nodded, afraid to make the man wait. But as he did, he began to think. The man could take his body apart and put it back together. However, if the part of his body is completely gone... burned to a crisp... Maybe.. thought Tetsu. Though, he had no reason to attack this man with that kind of reason.

"Alright," said Tetsu as he placed his left arm horizontal, level to his lower ribs and his right arm vertical, level with his hand and shoulder. He put one foot a few feet in front of the other and kept his legs loose. He then moved so his left side was pointing to the man, making his body a smaller target, giving him less to protect and the man less to attack.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Stopping his fake yawning, Urufu grinned. And then disappeared. He didn't use what the other humans called Basuto. No, he moved with pure speed. Reappearing in front of Tetsu, he began striking as quickly as he could with the reiatsu covering his fists, wrists, elbows, knees, and feet. Basically, every striking point he was using. And he did use them all. His attack was like a twisted dance of bludgeoning strikes that would no doubt leave some VERY nasty bruises, if not broken bones if they connected. "Please don't tell me this is all you have in you.." Urufu asked, his voice getting shaky. Shit, it was happening again...

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Tetsu went into action when the guy suddenly appeared and went for his first strike. He was surprised by the man's speed and the first punch nearly struck his forehead. If Tetsu wouldn't have dropped as quickly as possible he would've been knocked unconscious. As he dropped he did a spin, going for a leg sweep, attempting to catch the man's ankle with his foot and sweep him off balance to make him fall. If he succeeded he would follow up with shift his weight to the other leg that he used to sweep and bring his other leg up in a low roundhouse toward what would be the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

As usual, Urufu's mind was taken over in a fight. Kokushibyou had assumed full control. All Urufu wanted was a life less frightening. All Kokushibyou wanted was to destroy. It wasn't his fault anymore. Hell had warped him. Regardless, he had control of Urufu, and no mercy was going to be given. As he tripped backwards, his face connected with the foot, sending him spinning and flying to the left. Bouncing off the ground and twirling, he landed on his face, his jaw cracked open. Reaching up, he pushed it back in place and grinned. And then he exploded. His entire form disappeared in a torrent of blood and guts as his body was split into millions of pieces and forcefully ejected from it's position. After a moment, while everything was still in the air, it suddenly stopped. Black threads held every cell in place as they all suddenly shot back towards him, reforming him and reshaping him completely.

When he emerged completed, he was a bit taller with silver hair, instead of red. A purple sorcerer's outfit encased his body tightly, with looser robes over it. In his blue hand, for all of his skin was blue, he held a long staff with a two foot serrated blade. Glowing green gems littered it. Holding out his hand, a blast of reiatsu shot from it, concentrated and harmonized into a solid wave.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu

Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm

"Baka!" cursed Tetsu as he pointed out his hand. He gathered the reishi quickly, forming his spirit bomb and threw his spirit bomb at the man. As the spirit bomb came in contact witht he reiatsu, it absorbed the reiatsu, growing in size till it was the size of a normal television. The more it absorbed the bigger it would grow.

Tetsu gasped as he pulled off his move quicker than he was used to. He took a few steps back to gather his breath as his shot headed straight for the man, absorbing his attack. Which Tetsu was surprised since he had never used his Spirit Bomb on reiatsu before. Which he called Reiatsu aura since he had no idea about it.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:20 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

Raising an eyebrow under his tall, pointed hat, Urufu stared as the spirit bomb technique absorbed his own attack and flew for him. That was quite impressive. Shooting his own little ball of reiatsu, he he grinned as it was absorbed into the technique. Perfect. Flexing his hand, the reiatsu that was absorbed began to surround it, encasing it, before taking full control. The technique stopped in mid-air, before turning around and firing right back at Tetsu, with Urufu pumping a bit of his own reiatsu into it to make it stronger. "Interesting..." He muttered, before disappearing. His speed was much faster then before, and he disappeared without even a flicker. Reappearing behind him, he smiled. "Tetsu... I'll make you a deal.

Relinquish your mind to me.. and I'll spare your life. I'll let you live on, instead of using your body as a puppet through my journeys to hell and back."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotspring Encounters   Hotspring Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotspring Encounters
Page 1 of 1