Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)

Go down 
+4
Envy
Xalzan
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Tia Harribel+
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:12 pm

(lazy-butt..to lazy to change accountxD)

"..You should hit me to for being such a idiot...you know i haven`t always been the best to remeber things, Lilinette-chan..", Amata spoke, keeping her eyes off Starrk, at least for the moment. Amata stood up and laid a hand onto her half-broken helmet. She looked down at Tia for a moment, befor looking up at Starrk, who towered over her by a head and a few inches.
Oddly enough, Amata removed the helmet, causing a strong spirtual pressure to be released. It was clear she only wore it to keep down her spiritual pressure, so her fights would last longer. The pessure was enough to cause the ground to shake slightly, but of cause it would`t in any way affect the 3th and 1th espada. It appeard the only thing left of her hollow mask was the bone plate braid on on her backhead, wich was running down her back onto her hair.

Amata kneeld down, holding the helmet in her left arm, looking at the ground, biting her lip slightly, this wasen`t something she had said befor. "...I`m sorry...if you, Lilinette-chan or Tia wishes to punish or kill me for my mistake, please do so...i love fighting..i love killing..but i refuse to let myself live if my friends wont forgive me..". Her hand that was around the helmet was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am

watching Amata take of her helmet and kneel before her to accept punishment. Tia sighed and knelt down beside the girl and said.why on earth would i want to punish or kill you? last time i checked you didnt do anything bad or offensive and one thing is for sure i dont kill or injur my friends. Tia said in a gentle tone while slightly smiling.Harribel claimed amata as a friend and she meant it. Tia then stood back up and helped the 8th espada up just in time to hear lilinette yell at her about staying away from stark. Tia didnt fret or get flustered about it either. she was completely expecting this to happen. As she was about to say something she saw stark return which caused lilinette to kick him in the ass over and over. Tia sighed softly she didnt know what to say to lilinette she didnt want to upset the girl even further.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am

Get your act together Amata!... Starrk almost yelled suddenly with a serious voice as lilinette had stopped kicking him, she got even a bit afraid as she had not seen starrk like this in a while... Don`t jump into conclusion`s, lilinette says a lot of thing`s she does not mean right lilinette... besides its not like she does not understand that she can not be the only one in my life.... a long quiet moment fell over the group, Lilinette looked away not in a saddened way, but more like in a understanding way, she too was lonely sometime`s and wished to meet new people other than starrk. S-starrk i just.... don`t die withouth me... ..... ..... ah you can count on it lilinette gave a small smile, and tugged onto starrk`s hakama, whit a few tears shhh don`t cry.... im right here he placed his palm ontop of Lilinette`s head... who could belive this girl just kicked Starrk`s ass just moment`s ago...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Amata, who had been helped up and stand by Tia, remained "hanging" onto the former 3th espada, her arm being around the blond woman`s neck, her head resting against her shoulder, her head was bowed down, which caused the hair to cover her eyes. She heard Starrk say in a rather agreesive voice, being close to yelling, that she should get her act togeder. She then heard Lilinette speak shutter slightly. Amata lifted her head and saw Starrk`s hand being placed onto Lilinette`s head, or rather her helmet, while Lilinette was tugging his Hakama, a small smile being over her face. ..Who knew those two would be nice to eacthoder with others aronud... Amata knew the two of them were close, like brother and sister, but she had never seen it with her own eyes.

"Lilinette-chan, dont tell me your become a softy..crying and all...of cause that lazy-butt isent gonna leave ya..", Amata said, removing herself from Tia, befor placing a hand onto Lilinette`s head aswell, a smink comming over her face. She then turned towards Tia, removing her hand from the helmet, and let out a little sigh, tugging her half-broken helmet against her chest. "..I guess ive always been wrong about you...Tia..-san"
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Tia hugged amata gently then let her go to pat lilinette on the head she then heard Starkk yell at amata and of course she was surprised it was clearly showing in her green eyes but then it disappeared. after they comforted lilinette Tia did something that would surprise everyone.she dropped to one knee, unzipped her jacket completely,letting her damaged mask fall off her face and neck, only leaving a jaw part of her mask in place similar to grimmjow's except smaller,besides the remaining parts of her mask, her face was revealed. she winced her face twisted with slight pain for a moment,it was painful,and a lot of spiritual enegry exploded from her but she quickly surpresed it. she then leaned forward and pressed her lips to lilinette's forehead. the message was clear and simple. the girl would never be alone. Tia then got back up and zipped her jacket half way up. she rubbed her jaw a bit while muttering. well that was quite painful.... she said with a slight smile that now everyone could see.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm

U-urusai amata! (shut up) Lilinette yelled a bit back at amata due to the embarassing moment she blushed lightly, when Tia Unzipped her jacket it could only be one thing what it would mean, she was ready to remove most part`s of her bone plate`s, Starrk did not look suprised but, placed his arm on her shoulder and shared her pain though he shared almost no expression of pain or any other type of expression he let a gentle smile on his lips, though whatever he was going to say was pointless now it did not bother him in anyway, except for what appeared behind those bone plates... As expected.... your just as cute as i though you would be... if not more... he added and kept his smile... he liked her smile too, it warmed him for some reason. Lilinette`s blush turned slightly darker as she closed her eye`s when Tia kissed her forehead, she had never felt like this and it felt so good to be cared about.... it did not have to be just Starrk it could be anyone nice... she pouted shyly trying to avoid looking directly at Tia or anyone else for that matter I-i guess i was wrong about you as well... she said to Tia while she hated to admit it the atmosphere could not have been more reliving.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Lilinette felt something hit her in the backhead, and she saw it was Amata who had hit her with her half-broken helmet. "I guess i was wrong about you aswell, pffs, get any more pansy, Lilinette-chan", Amata said, sminking, speaking in a worse like a older sister morcking a small sister. She then let out a little sigh, befor bonking Lilinette lightly on the helmet, her smink fading slightly, befor looking at Tia.

"Teh...i guess it is good you took it off...you look pretty, Tia-san..". Amata reached onto her back and ran a hand down the boneplate running along with her hair, her eyes turning slightly saddend over it. "I guess it must feel great not having your mask cover so much of your body...". She tugged the helmet yet again, refusing to see the two of them enjoy eachothers company, the last she needed was to get jelouse over how lucky Tia was.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Tia visibly blushed at Stark's compliment And replied with a simple thank you...but as quickly as it came it left her features she patted lilinette's helmet gently as Her green eyes looked at Amata and she said.actually my mask wasn't supposed to come off so easily as it did but since the battle with aizen and a receant fight with a soul reaper my mask has taken massive damage...and let me tell you it's extremely painful to remove Tia said while adjusting her jacket. It felt Strange since her mask no longer covered her breasts.She then looks at amata and continued, besides you are attractive as well...I bet someone will happily fall for you Tia smiled a bit and added.just like Tesla did
Back to top Go down
Xalzan

Xalzan

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 am

Such a touching reunion... Xalzan merely backed off, hopping into a nearby tree, and watched from a comfortable distance. This whole situation fascinated the ancient Arrancar; trapped in Hell all his Hollow life, he'd faced unimaginable horrors and torments each and every day, with no hope of escape. Never once had he encountered Arrancars remotely capable of friendship and compassion, such as these. They obviously went way back.

Xalzan averted his gaze, instead turning it upon his Zanpakuto. He stared vacantly at his distorted reflection in the serrated edge of the blade, one half of his mind listening to the conversation and the other half trying to figure out exactly how he was responding. Wonder? Admiration? Jealousy? He couldn't quite tell...

[ Short post is short, but I needed to get back in somehow << ]
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 am

Lilinette stomped the ground almost hitting amata on her toe`s, she held her head with her both arm`s i though i told you amata shut up! left eye twiched a bit in annoyance...

Starrk leaned against a tree, his eyes wandered off to where Xalzan was hiding how about you stop peeking at us and show yourself Xalzan....
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am

Tia watched Starkk call out to Xalzen and she followed his gaze to see the male arrancar hide behind a tree. everyone could tell he was there.Tia tilted her head slightly while resting a hand on her hip.he must be wondering how everyone could be capable of such emotion. Tia couldnt explain it herself all she knew was that she had feelings and she kind of liked expressing them, though she would probably stick to her silent nature at times. Tia then studied the arrancar for a moment then said.if you want to you can come over here and join in on the conversation since there is no point in hiding anymore.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

"Neh, you should`t be speaking like that to me, Flat-chest!", Amata yelled at her, a annoyed exspression being over her face. Amata then stood up and heard what Tia said, causing her to look at the former 3th espada, blinking slightly, befor she lowerd her head, causing her hair to cover her eyes yet again. "..Tesla huh?..i dont know if i should smack or hug you for saying his name..the old man always had a soft spot for me and Tesla, we were apperently "diffrent", than other fraccions...and by the way, Tia-san, dont lie to me like that again...the only reason why Tesla ever would like me was because i reminded him of Nnoitora-sama".

She then turned her head towards the arrancar man that Tia and Stark both talked to, and placed a hand onto her hip aswell, knowing Lilinette either would curse or hit heri n a few moments. "Neh, stop playing stalker and tell us your name....we arent gonna kill ya", she spoke in a light smink, through it was clear she was pleased for more company.
Back to top Go down
Tesla

Tesla

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 am

(OOC: Tia said i can post here XD)

..Tesla huh?..i dont know if i should smack or hug you for saying his name..the old man always had a soft spot for me and Tesla, we were apperently "diffrent", than other fraccions...and by the way, Tia-san, dont lie to me like that again...the only reason why Tesla ever would like me was because i reminded him of Nnoitora-sama".

After hearing this Tesla laughs loudly at this before saying for the record....that's not the reason why i like you Amata........and i'm disappointed thought you knew me better then THAT! Tesla stepped out from the trees and looked at his former partner with a smirk on his lips.Hey guys its been awhile hasn't it? Tesla leaned back against the tree and chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:03 am

OOC: Since Xalzan has not posted for a few days im going to continue

IC: Lilinette really lost it when Amata said "flat chest" it was probabaly one of the worst thing`s you could say to her, though when Lilinette was about to attack on amata when she let her guard down looking at xalxan Starrk stopped her by tugging onto her pant`s Hold your horses Lilinette nothing good will come from you dissing at amata like that Lilinette flustered let go and he did, that made Lilinette simply crash into Amata.... Starrk looked at Tesla but did not raise an eyebrown at him...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 am

"Not the reason why you like me?", the female espada said, her cheeks flushing slightly up over the news. Befor she had any time to react, Lilinette jumped onto her, as exspeted, being complety angry over being called flatchest. Lilinette was always bitter over the size of her body, and calling her kid, flatchest and midget was maybe the biggest "no-no`s", you could call her. Amata managed to get up and stand again, having Lilinette hanging on her back, trying to strangle her. "Stark why did you do that, you knew she was gonna jump on me!", she said, grabbing him by the shirt, shaking him. If it wasen`t for amata`s lightbrown skin, black eyes and brown hair, you could say she was like a older Lilinette, at least they had the same personality on many areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4