Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)

Go down 
+4
Envy
Xalzan
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Tia Harribel+
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) Empty
PostSubject: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Walking around in the forest of menos wearing her usual outfit with her zanpackuto strapped to her back horizontally. The blond haired Espada sighed softly as the roars of the hollows echo through the darkness. She remembered the day she ran into Aizen in the forest of menos. Tia's green eyes narrowed slightly at the thought of the traitor that she had called lord. Shaking her head slightly she continued to head deeper into the forest. A lot of thongs have changed. She remembered Her fellow espada. Starkk, Barragan,Ulqiorra, Nnoitora, and Grimmjow now the leader of Las noches.Reflexivly rubbing the sore nipple where the number six had been tattooed on. Tia didn't complain. She was lucky to be able to get back with the espada at all. She needed new fraccions though. Memories of Apache,Maila Rose, and Sun sun entered through the Female espada's mind. Tia sighed sadly. She did miss her fraccions deeply. They where like little sisters to her. Tia then felt a familiar presence nearby she turned around slightly to see who it was.....

Last edited by Tia Harribel on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Neliel sonidos into view looking around cautiously than slowly approaches Harribel. "I see you you survived. It is a good thing I would have been sad if I had been the only one aside from Grimmjow. I don't agree with his policies, but I also won't go against him openly. At least not unless I have a reason to. Still how are you doing Harribel-chan? If you are no longer the Tercera Espada than perhaps I am now lower on the food chain as well even though my number hasn't been changed. But remember numbers mean nothing, you decide your strength not someone else." Neliel speaks kindly to Harribel knowing that she has had troubling times and she doesn't wish to fight against her.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Harribel saw Nel walk into the clearing. She relaxed, she would have smiled at Nel if it wasn't for the fact that her hollow mask remains and her high collar that covered her mask covered her mouth. But She knew that Nel could tell when she was smiling. Her green eyes softened their gaze as Nel spoke. Hello Neliel-chan it's nice to see you again after so long....and unfortuneatly no I wasn't able to regain my spot as the Third espada but I am now the Sexta Harribel explained while crossing her arms over her chest.and that's not true nel just because you unfairly lost your rank doesn't make you any weaker if anything I consider you my equal in ranking and I still respect your way of thinking Tia said solomly while laughing a bit at her remark about grimmjow.yes I agree but he has grown stronger and maybe matured a bit since last.. the blond haired espada added while stopping. Waiting to hear Nel's response.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

"I think you are a bit stronger than I am, but that is besides the point. I was referring to Grimmjow's improved strength and those ranked 5th or lower. If the rankings still reflect strength on the reiatsu of the Espada, than I would be ranked as you are currently. If I had been with Aizen still when Ichigo invaded, than I would have been in Ulquiorra's position I believe. But that is something we will never know. If you ever turn against Grimmjow and you need an ally you can count on me. But I won't ask you to do anything of that sort. The choice must be yours alone and made only if you truly believe it to be correct. Until than follow your beliefs and your heart. But know I am not your enemy, I respect you as you respect me that is the way of the Warrior. Your are a good Warrior, I am proud to know you you Tia Harribel." Neliel bows to Harribel and than hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Harribel nods once.that may not be neccassary at the moment Nel however If I ever do decide to turn away from grimmjow's rule I will accompany you, but for now if there is anything you need help with understand that I will help you with anything. And if you ever decide to rejoin the arrancar army I will gladly accept you as my partner not fraccion but a partner if you wish. she said while her green eyes slightly widened in surprise as the green haired Arrancar hugged her. Tia hugged her back, and would have smiled.and it's been a pleasure knowing you Neliel-chan... she said softly while. Brushing her bangs away from her eyes.by the way since you're here would you like to accompany me at the hot springs I found at the edge of the menos forest? Harribel asked while tilting her head to the side slightly waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm

"There's hot springs here? I thought this was just a forest full of Menos? I would love to go there with you. But be warned, sometimes I'm not quite myself at times." Neliel prepares for the trip and feels odd, she has learned to recognize this feelong. "One of those time is about......" Neliel vansihes in a small cloud of smoke and her reiatsu drops to almost 50% of what it was before. When the cloud of smoke clears away she is looking around in her child form wide eyed and fearful. "Aaaaah da forest of Menos. Nel wants to go home now. Da Menos is gonna eat me." She looks up at Haribbel and backs up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Harribel watches in surprise as Nel shrinks into a child. Kneeling down to be eye to eye with little nel she said softly.hello little one do you remember me? tia asks in a kind tone while patting her head gently.Harribel was good with children thank god so it wasn't a problem. would you like to go swimming nel? She asks Nel. Aware that Nel thinks that her real form is actually a different person..
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Nel nods her head "yYou are master Harribel. Nel is nowhere near as strong as you are. Nel could never get that strong, not even if Nel lived forever could Nel be that strong. Won't da Menos gets me though? Dere's of em around here in da forest. Nel wa shere wit Itysgo when he came for Orihime. Nel would swim if da Menos don't come."
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Harribel patted nel gently,trust me the menos won't come around us and they wouldn't dare hurt you after all you are strong in your own way she said while picking her up and gently letting Nel rest on her shoulders.hang on Nel.. tia warned as she sonido's to the hot springs....
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Nel smiles as they go to the hoy springs. It almost seems like a game to her. "Would like ta play a game with Nel later? Nel made s Nel could pway wit Pesche and Dondochakka. Nel calls it eternal tag. Da rules is simple Nel steals something from ya den you chase Nel wit the intent to catch and beat Nel up. Nel likes it lots." Nel smiles in an innocent child like way.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Tia laughs softly at nel's suggestion.umm.. Not right now but maybe later oh and here we are.. seeing a huge pool like spring with steam drifting from it. Harribel puts Nel gently down on the ground and starts taking off her clothes.her mask showing. She then placed the clothes in a pile while letting her blond hair fall loose out of it's locks. Stepping into the water she sighed softly in content. She then turned around and said.need help with anything nel? she asks while wondering how long it would take before Nel turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm

"Nel doesn't need help, but Nel deosn't mind help cuz Nel is a serious maso-kiss so it no fun if I don't cry a lil!" Nel smiles as she looks at Harribel. She runs around playfully trying to make Harribel catch and strip her for the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am

Harribel smirks a bit and laughs. Getting up she sonido's in front of nel and holds on to her while whispering.gotcha.... she then pulls of little nel's rob like dress and puts in next to her own clothes. She then sonido's into the water with little nel in her arms. Harribel then let Nel go in the water while laughing in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am

"Dat was too fast Nel din't get ta dry at all. Ah well Nel likes da hot springs, now Nel can relax and has fun swimmin." Nel swims in the hot springs smiling the entire time. She focuses ion how much fun she is having since she hasn't had this much fun in a long time. Suddenly she is surrounded in large cloud of smoke and pink reitasu as her reiatsu swells back to normal. "It happened again. I can't wait for that to stop happening. It's so tiresome, I can;t even spar much because of it."
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am

Harribel watched the little arrancar swim and she smiled. Then she watched as Nel changed back to her adult form. Harribel laughed a bit at her remark.yes I bet that is a bother but no worries in fact in your child form you are so adorable and quite amusing Tia teased. Harribel was having ablotbof fun. She never hung out with a real friend before...
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am

"I get into lots of trouble in that form. But the worst part is, I like it a lot. I can remember everything I do in that form and this one while I am in this form, but in the other I can only remember what I did the last time I changed. Everything that stays as far what I did in my current form seems like I watched it from the outside. It started after I got back to Las Noches when Ichigo invaded. But I think it was when Nnoitra cracked my mask that I first went to other form. I don't remember much about that time, only what Pesche and Dondochakka told me which wasn't very much. They always try to protect me from everything. Sometimes I'm surprised they don't clean me up when i go to the bath room."
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 am

I understand what you mean....and it's a good thing that you have friends that are willing to protect you no matter what. And I say that your little fraccions have done a good job taking care of you so far The blond espada said with a gentle tone. and I do hope that they don't beat you up when you are playing "eternal Tag" Harribel teased while smirking.
Back to top Go down
Xalzan

Xalzan

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

"Eternal Tag...?"

The third voice was chillingly melodious, but no doubt wholly unfamiliar to the two female Arrancars. Its owner was a pale-skinned male who watched the two women from about five metres from the edge of the spring. His stark white hair seemed to reflect a silvery pallet of light from the surface of the water, as did the immaculate serrated edge of the huge nodachi sheathed across his back.

"Sounds like fun." The nameless Arrancar remained where he was standing, the smallest of smiles curling the corner of his mouth, and awaited a response from the two women. His massive reiatsu was suppressed to a large extent, so as to avoid feeling hostile at all; their spiritual pressure was impressive enough for Xalzan to entertain promising estimations of their power levels, so he would spare them his usual condescension.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Tia simply blinked as a male arrancar came, standing near the hot spring. She didn't say anything, she noticed his reiatsu and rolled her green eyes. it was obvious the man had no idea who she or Nel was.Harribel wasn't even releasing a fraction of her true spiritual energy afraid that any weaker arrancar would come nearby and get killed by its crushing weight. Tia sighed softly.Hello... she simply said while waiting for Nel to say something. She yawned softly wondering who the man was.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Neliel looks at the male Arrancar with a slight frown on her face. "Hi, who might you be exactly?" Neliel like Harribel wasn't even showing much of reiatsu for the same reason. Than again she also felt that a true Warrior held back when not in combat, and even than sometime held back even in combat. She waits to see what he is going to do, while she hopes to avoid having to fight. At the moment she has no reason to fight anyone and she wishes it will stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Xalzan

Xalzan

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:49 am

Xalzan could already feel the apprehension being directed at him. He wasn't at all surprised; after all, he was a complete stranger to them. Their reiatsu, like his, felt like it was being reined in. Evidently they were much stronger than they let on.

"My name is Xalzan," he finally responded, taking a step towards the edge of the water. "And judging from your body language, I'm guessing you think I'm supposed to know who you are. You'll have to forgive me if that isn't the case; I'll admit, I've never been in Hueco Mundo before." Whatever they made of that statement, their reactions would be somewhat interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 am

Harribel slightly tilted her head to the side, her green eyes studying him closely.hmm...an arrancar that has never been to Hueco Mundo...rare but not exactly a new subject it happens sometimes Harribel finally said in a calm tone. She knew that the man was probably thinking that she would be amazed that he has never been to Hueco Mundo.Crossing her arms over her bare chest that was already half overed in the water she continued to watch the arrancar closely a long silence broke out. Tia finally sighed and spoke in a slight bored tone.my name is Tia Harribel...since you've never been in Las Noches it's understandable if you never heard of us. another moment of silence broke out and this time Tia didn't interrupt it. She watched his reactions carefully while waiting for nel to speak.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Breaking the silence a man walked in the still shadows behind Xalzan, with a familiar voice he responded back to Harribel and Neliel, ignoring the Arrancar that stood next to the hot spring until he revealed himself, his upper body was still covered in shadows Yare yare, this is a rare sight, i though you guys where long dead the man remarked to the Former Espada`s in the hot spring, then glancing at the stranger before him you do know its impolite to stare at naked people like that, especially if you dont know them he boredly gazed at the arrancar, a small being appeared as if from no where behind the tall espada, Booting him in the back, the small female arrancar sent the tall former espada flying past Xalzan as he narrowly dodged him...

Stark flew into the hot spring where he smacked his face before sliding along the water surface like a bug on a windshield. with his face hitting the water surface like a fly hitting a windshield. Splatting water about as he fell in a comical manner ruining his entrance completley, he almost completley hid his reitsu, making him look far weaker than what he was even for the most decent Arrancar who could sense reitsu. D-dammit Lilinette that hurt Thats what you get for acting tough you pervy bastard a younger voice could be heard up somewhere in the trees where Lilinette had went into hiding only showing a few mere shadow`s of her earlier self...

Stark stood up now completley wet he sighed rubbing his neck and turning it as it gave a cracking sound, he pulled his left arm`s wet glow off from his arm with just two finger`s making it apparent that he hated wet clothes, this was just great, he rubbed gently in the area where Lilinette had kicked him... she sure kicks hard for being so small, Stark though with an bored look on his face, he was too caught up in the moment as he was trying to figure out what to do next...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Harribel's thoughts where interrupted as a familiar man's voice spoke from the shadows. Her green eyes looked up just in time to see Starkk flying into the water as Lillinette came from the shadows as well. Fighting back the urge to laugh. Tia sat up slightly as Starkk sat up and started picking at his wet clothes.hello stark....it's been a while she said while a smirk pulled at her lips. She held out a hand Towards him in a helpful gesture while turning towards Starkk's sister like fraccion .hello there lillinette nice to see you again she couldn't help but smile a bit at the scene. It was quite amusing.Harribel then waited for someone to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Neliel walks over to Starrk not concerned at all that she has exposed half of her body to everyone. "Are you okay? That looked like it hit pretty hard, maybe you should sit down for a little while until you have rested for a bit? Let me help you, while you rest I look at the injury just in case. By the way my name is Neliel, Neliel Tu Oderschvank. I used to be the Tercera Espada before Harribel took over in my absence." Neliel covers her surprise by focusing more on treating Starrk's injury than anything else. How ever the large tattoo of the 3 on her back is rather self evident since it was never removed or modified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)   Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up with an old Friend (tag:Nel,and Starkk)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next