Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Island of Creation (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 pm

"'No it's not that. I just care about them a lot. It was my job to protect them and Nnoitra hurt them pretty badly. I attacked him to make him pay and he beat me that's all. Normally we don't fight each other, but Nnoitra is different. He will fight and kill anyone regardless of their race. He is nothing more than impetuous child, a beast nothing more. He cracked my mask and discarded in the wastelands of Hueco Mundo with Pesche and Dondochakka. Apparently after my mask was cracked I took the form of a child, after that Pesche and Dondochakka started caring for me. They saw it as their job as my Fraccion. Most Fraccion aren't quite so loyal, if their Espada gets killed or injured badly, they are more likely to finish them off really. A real Warrior only fights when they have a valid reason to. Most Espada fight merely to crush those they call enemies, and that is not a valid reason. Those with the ability to think rationally need a valid reason to fight, protecting ones friends or family,defending your home, or serving justuice, those are valid reason." Neliel's eyes show her kindness and her resolve at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Karel nodded as she listened to Neliel, and it saddened her to listen to these words.She wished that there was more she could do for them and she then smiled as she rested back down on her hammock thinking to herself for a while*"Nel...you and any friend of yours may stay on this Island as long as you need to alright." *She seemed to say it out of the blue, but she had a reason, she hated the idea of Nel having to live like that.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Neliel looks at Karel and nods her head politely. "I shall try to avoid being a burden on you. I kn ow what it is like having a lot to deal with, Pesche and Dondochakka tend to be a handfull. Neither of them can stay serious for long, unless they are taking care of me. Still with me around they won't improve really, they deserve to have a life of their own don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 am

Karel smiles*"There is no way for you to be a burden on me Neliel, honestly this is probably more fun than I have had in a while, not to mention it gets me away from that seireitei and all the problems it has, this is a very nice change of pace."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:50 pm

"To be honest I was thinking about moving to a new home permanently. But I haven't decided between the world of the living and Soul Society yet. I know both will prove to be a bit problematic, so I have to figure out which one would pose less problems.On the one hand the population of the Rukongai would panic if they found out what I am, on the other hand I might be putting humans at risk by being amongst them. However it is becoming apparent I can't stay in Hueco Mundo since it is only a matter of time before the Espada start looking for me. They are probably tired of me beating up their fraccion members for going after me." Neliel sighs while turning her thoughts back to this little problem.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm

"I can understand that it will be hard for you to find a place to live, and you know, you can always live here, I can always set up a barrier to wipe this area from existance except from those who know about it, one of the perks of being a shinigami with the power of art that changes reality itself. But if you stay here I must tell you I may have a few visitors, but as long as you are here the Island will defend my guests, and you are a guest.."*Karel gives a kind smile*"And if you wish to live with the humans I can create a Gigai for you if need be."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm

"I appreciate the offer, but it seems like I am asking too much. In time things will work out I think. Besides I could always help you train yourself and your Division or something if you want me to." Neliel smiles and hopes they can see the top of the volcano eventually.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Karel laughs and walks up to the top of the Volcano as a staircase appears*"Your always welcome girl, oh, and try to join me at the beach after this eeh?
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm

"{color=lightgreen]Okay[/color]." Neliel follows Karel to the top the volcano and enjoys the sites around her. She is over joyed at the beauty she sees, the view from the top is beautiful. She knows she will be sad when she leaves to explore more of the world of the living, but she also knows there are other beautiful places to explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Creation (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2