Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of those off days [Open to one]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

One of those off days [Open to one] Empty
PostSubject: One of those off days [Open to one]   One of those off days [Open to one] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Kai yawned, leaning up against a tree and hiding in the shadows. Outside of the shade, her yellow eyes were flicking over the sunny spots that littered the green grass. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't just warm enough either. Right in between. A week from then, it would start cooling down. Leaves would start changing colors and begin to fall to the ground. A few months later, snow would fall and everything would be covered in ice.
She sighed, letting her feet take over her center of attention. Her short black hair swayed in the cool wind that brushed her cheeks gently. Her school uniform had been mixed up, the top replaced with a tank top but the short skirt remaining where it had sat during school. A form fitting black jacket was tyed around her waist, leaving her arms revealed for once.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

One of those off days [Open to one] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those off days [Open to one]   One of those off days [Open to one] EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Code:
For: Kaira
Type: Basic Hollow
Techniques (anything that you may have if you're a higher class hollow): Above Human Speed and Razor Sharp Claws, Immune to Extreme Weather
Class: Normal Hollow
Number Needed To Defeat Him: 1 Shinigami or 2 Special Humans

The grim looking fiend came running from around the corner fast. It was dragging something within it's claws, from a distance it seemed to be a branch or stick of some sort, but up close it was revealed to be a young man. No older than 7. The hollow blew past the young woman that was leaning on the tree. His voice box growled. He was unaware that she was able to spot him.

As he made it further down the street, a ghost screamed. "No, not my boy." The voice was loud enough to break anyones peace. As the ghost stood and pointed the hollow jumped down the street. Unbeknownst to Kaira, the hollow ate live human.

One of those off days [Open to one]
Page 1 of 1