Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunny Days Turned Rainy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Sunny Days Turned Rainy Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Kai walked towards Karakura High School quietly. She was alone today, J usually by her side, as she walked into the gates. Her backpack hung over her shoulder heavily as the sun burned down. She crinkled her nose, it was too hot. It was nearly fall now, surely no one would mind a little bit of rain? She twisted her hand around in circles by her side and it began to sprinkle, tickling her face as it fell. She smiled, listening to the grumbles of other students quietly. Her short black hair hardly got wet, the thickness of it soaking up the moisture. Her uniform, formfitting and slightly tight, didn't really get wet either. She could've cared less about her bag too as she stood outside in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Ichigo dashed out of his front door, a piece of toast flopping in his mouth as he jogged down the path. He opened the gate quickly, slamming it shut behind him as he took off down the road, his backpack bouncing on his back as he ran. He was SO late! Rukia had already left for school, and was probably already there by now. He had wanted to spend an extra 5 minutes in bed, but ended up sleeping for en extra 15, and had to rush to get ready. His orange hair, which he now kept longer, was tousled, with strands covering his eyes. His tie was done up haphazardly, his uniform shirt halfway un-tucked.

Well, at least it was a nice day out, Ichigo thought as he ran around a corner, weaving through the groups of people walking along the sidewalks. He jumped up onto the barrier that separated the sidewalk and the road, running along the narrow top of the blockade. Stopping for a street light, he checked his watch. 5 minutes, alright, he was making good time! Taking off as soon as the light signaled, he sprinted the rest of the way to school, arriving at the front gates, panting. Fuck, was that ever a workout.

Taking a deep breath, he started towards the school, feeling some water drip on his head. Looking up, he let the light rain drip on his face, cooling it down. As he was walking along without looking, he bumped into a smaller form. Looking down, he instinctively grabbed for the other as they fell backwards, pulling her towards him so she wouldn't fall to the now wet ground. "Whoa!" he said, letting her shoulders go as soon as he felt she was stable. "Sorry, i wasn;t watching where i was going."
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm

"Ah!" Kai gasped as she fell forward. She was even more surprised when this new person kept her from falling so easily. She looked up, craning her neck so that she could see who it was. She was, again, surprised. Ichigo Kurosaki. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She turned around quickly so that she could face him, backing up ever so slightly to bow respectfully. Ichigo was tall and well muscled, not bad looking at all. Kind of like J. She shook her head mentally and made herself stop thinking like that. J was J, Ichigo was Ichigo. Two totally different people with nothing in common.
When she stood back up, she hid her hands behind her back to twirl her fingers and make the rain stop. "Thank you for keeping me from falling."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

He looked down at her as she turned around, a few drips of water falling from his bangs. "Its ok. Didn't want you falling in a puddle or anything." he said, looking at the ground. Ok, so there were no puddles, but the ground was no place for a girl to be. Especially if he knocked her down there. He looked at the door of the school, hoping that he wouldn't be late because of this.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am

Kaira laughed, covering her mouth and shaking her head, "Rukia said you were weird. I didn't know how weird she meant. Wow." She looked up at the school quickly, "Oh... bells getting ready to ring. Better get inside, Mr. Kurosaki." She smiled, turning and moving towards the school slowly. Her smile disappeared though when she turned, missing J. Where is he? She whispered in her mind, This isn't like him.. She stared down at the ring on her hand. A promise. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am

So, this girl knew Rukia. He wondered if it was from school, or some other means, like soul society. With Rukia, you never knew. And it wasn't like he had the time to ask her. If he was late for class again he was going to get a detention. Nodding he started walking towards the doors, looking behind him. "Aren't you coming too? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked, looking behind her to see if anyone might be approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am

"Huh?" Kai hadn't realized she'd been waiting. She looked over her shoulder towards the gates once before returning her yellow eyes to Ichigo and nodding, "Yeah. I'm coming." She followed him closely, ignoring her locker as she passed it and stepping into the classroom. She had barely checked the clock. fifteen seconds. Very nice record. She sat down easily in her seat, laying her head down on her arms after she set her bag on the floor next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am

Ichigo walked into the classroom, sitting at his desk right as the bell rang. Ignoring the glares that he was getting from rukia, he hung his bag on the side of his desk, sitting down. He squirmed around for a few moments, trying to get comfortable in his seat. It was very hard, considering the fact that these desks were apparently made for midgets. They used to be the perfect size, but lately the desk had been getting less and less spacious the taller he got. How did Chad deal with his for all these years?
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am

Kai giggled as she watched Ichigo fidget in his seat. It was entertaining, amusing even. She caught Rukia's gaze and the glare turned into a questioning look, moving her fingers in the air in a J shape. Kai shrugged, pouting slightly until the teacher walked in, immediately beginning to drone. She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair, drumming her fingers lightly on the desk. Suddenly, she felt the urge to throw something. She grabbed her pencil, shaking it between her fingers rhythmically before letting it go and watching it fly across the room, covering her mouth to hold back laughter when it hit Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am

After finding the perfect position, Ichigo put his arms on his desk, resting his head in them. As soon as the teacher started her speech, he could feel his eyelids getting heavy, the lack of sleep from the night before beginning to catch up with him. He let his eyelids fall, his mind wandering off as the teacher's voice began to fade away. Then he was brought back to reality when something hit him. Jolting awake, he sat up quickly, his desk jousting around, making an incredible amount of noise as the metal of the legs rubbed against the floor. The whole class, including the teacher turned and looked at him. He slunk down in his seat, "Sorry..." he said quietly, shooting a glance over to Kaira who was giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 am

Kaira burst out laughing, not worried with the silence at all. "Sorry, Mr. Kurosaki, I didn't mean to. My pencil learned to fly." She stood up graciously, picking up the pencil while her laughter died away and she winked Rukia. That was so much more entertaining then him moving about so much. She caught the hard glare that the teacher threw at her but didn't flinch, giving her a slight salute before letting her hand fall to her side as she returned to her seat. She yawned after that, ignoring the teacher and the other students as best she could as she tried to drift to sleep. It wouldn't matter what she missed, she would know what the teacher said no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am

His dark eyes followed her as she picked up her pencil, giving the teacher a cute salute before returning to her desk. Well, that was probably going to be the most exciting thing that was going to happen for the next few hours, until they were let out for lunch. Putting his head back down on his desk, he closed his eyes again, drifting into a sleep, only to be woken up by the ringing of the bell indicating the end of class. Ichigo wiped his mouth as he sat up, making sure that he didn't drool as he slumbered in class, looking around at everyone packing up their things.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 am

Kaira opened her eyes a slit, listening to the sharp bell. She blinked sleep away, standing up and seeming to be wide awake as she picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She stretched easily, nodding politely to the teacher as she walked out. She hung out right outside the door, waiting for Ichigo to exit before she began to follow him. She felt like a stalker. She couldn't help it that she was in every single class with him though. Well.. minus one. She had one other class different from him, choir. And it was bad enough she had to be in there alone with a bunch of other kids that made fun of her. Usually she could just brush it off. But off days like this, she had to be extra careful with what she did.
"Umm.. Mr. Kurosaki, do you mind if I follow you for the rest of the day?" She asked quietly from beside him. She ignored the stares she got from other people that knew her as she spoke up to Ichigo, a slight pleading look igniting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

He didn't need to put many things into his bag, only replacing a textbook and a pencil he had brought out to make it look like he was paying attention a little in class. DOing up the clasp on his bag, he flung it over his shoulder, walking out of the classroom. As he walked down the hallway he couldn't help but feel like someone was following him. Turning his head to look around, he spotted Kaira immediately, not knowing she was there. He didn't expect there to be someone standing RIGHT THERE. "Holy shit!" He said kind of loud, attracting stares from students in the hallways. he ignored them. "You scared me..." Fuck, was he ever off the ball when he was tired. Letting someone sneak up on him like that was not good.

"Sure, I'm just gunna go sit outside to eat." he said in response to her question. "And call me Ichigo." being called Mr. Kurosaki made him feel old.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Kai giggled, and shook her head, "So silly. Shouldn't let a little girl scare you, Mr. Kuro- Ichigo." She looked down at her hands as she called herself an idiot in her head. She wasn't going to be used to this anytime soon.
"Who all do you eat with, M- Ichigo?" She sweatdropped, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Shrugging, he headed to the closets door, pushing it open. "I was just going to eat outside... I don't know who will show up, but people usually look for me.." He hadn't been at school a lot recently and lunchtime was when he usually got bombarded with questions from his peers. Lately he had taken to eating alone, but some company wouldn't do him any harm.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Kai smiled, "So people like that Chad guy, and the Quincy." Kaira didn't notice her mistake at all, a natural comment in most of her conversations with J. "And Keigo and that other kid. I don't remember his name." She had watched the students at Karakura High and she knew most of the things that went on. It was easy to tell that those were the four that generally hung around Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Ichigo's gaze spanned to her as she accidentally called Ichida a quincy. How did she know about that? "Wait.. what?" he said, perplexed. He stopped walking and stared at her. "How do you know Ishida's a Quincy?" he asked, studying her.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"Huh?" Kaira looked up and she finally understood what she'd done. "Oh damnit.." She muttered, rubbing the bridge of her nose gently. "Well, I already gave it away. Might as well continue with an explanation." Kai breathed in slowly and then explained, "I've got the special human thing going on. The weather," She pointed to the sky, "that's what I control. The rain, the sun, the snow, the droughts... I control it all if I wish. And, well, I happen to know he's a Quincy because I can sense reiatsu. If I try.." She trailed off, looking away before her gaze popped back up to him, "How did YOU know he was a Quincy?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 pm

A special human, huh? So she was like Orihime and Chad. Well, no wonder she knew about Ishida then. But with that, he realized he had in turn, given himself away. Smirking, he looked down at her. "If you can sense reiatsu, i'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that. I can't really control mine." If she couldn't sense his reiatsu and could sense Ishida's, then there was probably something wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Kai blinked, "I can't sense yours... Humans are easy for me but someone like you, who I don't believe to be full human, I can't sense. So I wouldn't know how you know unless we were going through a conversation like this." Her bright yellow eyes searched Ichigo's face for some clue of what he was. "So that leads me to my next question, what are you?"
Pausing, she glanced around. "We should probably go find a nice private spot first. People will hear if we're too close."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Ichigo nodded to her comment about going somewhere else to discuss the topic. You never knew who could be watching, or listening. He turned towards a grouping of trees near the edge of the school property, heading over and sitting in the grass below the green leaves, taking his backpack off and placing it on the ground. "I'm a substitute shinigami." he told her, assuming that she would know what a shinigami was if she knew about the Quincies.
Back to top Go down
Jerica Okami

Jerica Okami

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Walks passed Ichigo minding my own business as my ears twitched and my long black hair blew in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh really? Wow, must be exciting. Personally... I find Shinigami rather boring. But..." Kai, shrugging her shoulders, pauses before saying, "Not all Shinigami are that bad. I've only met you.. and maybe a couple more."
Kai giggles as she sits down across from him, "Hime-Chan did say you were rather special. Never told me what she meant. I always assumed she loved you, maybe it's both." Kai's yellow eyes dart up to the cat girl and her hands, which had been resting peacefully on her lap, raise up so she could have just enough room to twirl, slice, and dance her hands around. She didn't know who the little cat girl was but... she was taking chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days Turned Rainy   Sunny Days Turned Rainy Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days Turned Rainy
Page 1 of 1