Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rainy day (tag:Karel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Rainy day (tag:Karel) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 am

Ryuuga was sitting outside on the porch of his office.He was looking out at the rain.He was a young man with long black hair,that keeps tied back.Except for his bangs which cascade his face.His eyes are a mint green.His face has no expression.In his mouth is a lit cigarette,beside him lay his zanpakutou and in his hand a cup of hot tea.He enjoyed watching the rain in solitude it was his favorite thing to do.Considering it was the only thing he did on days like this.The rain is so peaceful today,eh mugen.He said not expecting his sword to answer.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:07 am

Outside there was a knocking outside the door. Outside was a girl dressed in extremely tattered captains clothing, but her skin was perfect and she herself was a well endowed. Her eyes were silver and her hair was the same and trailed behind her long and beautifully. She had a calm expression as she knocked on the door and was hoping to come in out of the rain, she had had her art supplies on her today and had no wish to get them soaked.*"Hello in there, may I come in?
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:10 am

Ryuuga heard her,he noticed the spiritual pressure of a captain.He wasn't shocked or alarmed by it.He strapped mugen back onto his back,getting up he then placed his cup down.You may come in.He said in a low monotone voice but still able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:17 am

She nodded as she came in and waved the smell of smoke away from her. She looked around and noted that this must have been a lieutenant. She looked around the room a bit before sitting down and pulling her pad and pencil from her robes she set it next to her as she stretched a bit in the chair, she had been standing all day, it was about time she had sat down.*" Sorry for the intrusion, I am Captain Karel of the 7th Division"* She seemed sincere about it as she then turned her gaze to the rain.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 am

Its fineHe said as he opened the sliding while walking back into the office.He gave her a look over noticing certain area's not giving it away by facial expressions of course.He then gathered his thoughts and concluded it with this.She is a very well endowed young woman,captain of squad seven a beatiful woman and an artist at that.He was not going to throw himself at her because of any of these,he was to remain formal and respectful.May i offer you anything to drink my lady.He asked referring to the tea and water he had on hand.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:28 am

She smiled at him and shook her head while giving him a playful wave. She never understood the idea of formalities, it was all so odd to her. She thought him very kind however, and she replied kindly*"There is no need for formalities Vice-Captain...oh dear I don't even know your name." She laughs as she nods and blushes a moment out of the embarrassment*" I'm sorry I am a newer captain, but please first names, none of this lady or ma'am buisness, you are probably older than I am, but what is your name?" She smiled at him kindly as her silver eyes shined with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 am

Lt.Ryuuga Misaki,its a pleasure.He said still looking at her.He had never seen a woman like this,it was surprising to him,not that he didn't like it.But he wasnt about to let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 am

She smiles and nods to the older vice-captain.*"The pleasure is all mine Ryuuga, I apologize for the lack of terms, but it never suited me, granted I have only been a shinigami for lets see....Seventy-Nine years, that was it."* She seemed a bit embarrassed by the number of years, and in truth she was as she didn't feel like she had earned it correctly. Sure she was a strong captain, but she still had much to see and much even more to learn about the ways of the world.*"Ryuuga, how long have you been a Shinigami may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

Iv been a shinigami somewhere around 33 years.He said while taking a seat behind his desk.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:27 pm

She blinks and blushes, it seemed as though she over estimated the age of her apparently younger and she stands and bows.*"Oh I am so sorry please forgive me, I thought you had been around longer, most people have."She looks at him blushing a bit as she sits back down and begins to sketch in her pad as though to distract herself from the mistake she had made.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Ryuuga laughs and shakes his head.He then takes his seat and begins to look over the paperwork of the day.Its quite alright honest mistake.He said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm

She nodded as she took of her captains robe and set it on her chair as she stood and took her pencil and sketchbook as she looked at the rain and sighed*"I was planning on drawing my squad today...but I don't want to get out there and mess up my sketchpad, nor do I have a wish to use my power today, I was taking a day off today...."*She looks at Ryuuga and notices the paperwork and shudders at the thought, since she had no vice she had to do ALL the paperwork and she got all the Rukongai complaints...what a pain...
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm

We get all the complaints from inside the 13 gotei not my cup of tea i can tell you that,and as for your art work im sorry the rain has put you off schedule,i rather enjoy it myself. He said as he signatured a few more papers
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Karel giggles to herself as she began to sketch on her pad looking at you from time to time and nodding as she did. She was very fast with her hands as she drew and never seemed to go back to fix anything as she worked*"Love how the complaints are handled by only two squads...
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Squad eleven gives us the most,then squad four complains about squad eleven,then squad ten complains about giving us their complaints.I don't like the whole cycle of things to be honest.He said as he smiled
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Karel nods and sighs thinking about her own complaints, it was a vicious circle.*"I get complaints from every part of the Rukongai, and I get pinned if I am not able to help with all of them, honestly its nice to be able to take a break from it all."* She finishes her drawing and hands it to you, it was a drawing of yourself. After handing it to you she sits back in her chair and stared out at the rain with her silver eyes*"What a pain....."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:54 pm

I try and not to think about it when im doing paper work,it just ends up irritating me.He says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Karel looks at Ryuuga and smiles a moment before putting her hands on his desk and smiling.*"Why don't you come hang out with the squad 7 for a while after this rain is done, to take a break from the work."*Her smile was like a childs as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Id like that sometime.He said picking his cup up and drinking.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 am

Karel smiles then looks outside and she frowns in defeat*"Though at this rate it doesn't seem like it will end...."*She starts to pace about before looking around your office in curiosity, she had never been in someone else's office.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 am

He smiles,chuckling a little at her pacing.You,should just relax.It will stop soon.He said with a laugh,as he steps out the sliding door,leaving it open.He takes out his pack of cigarettes and as he lights he closes the door behind him so the smoke would not get to her.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 am

She laughs and finally sits down in her chair as she watches Ryuuga. Smoking definately was not something that she liked, but at least he was more polite than some men. She was tired anyway, she had had a long day and she was dissapointed the rain messed up her schedule for the day, but she would just have to plan for another day.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

After ryuuga puts his cigarette out,he walks back inside.He then unties the top of his kimono and goes to his room.Where he gets his bandages.He wraps his abdomen.The left side of his shoulder and the lower part of his chest.After doing so he begins to re tie the top of his kimono.Some wounds just won't heal ehh mugen.He said speaking to his sword again.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 am

Karel watches him and follows him quietly, noticing him bandaging up and she touches her katana lightly as she looks at him. She hated seeing people like this, especially when they have been kind to her....She wondered if he wanted help.*"I...I'm sorry if you take offence to this, but would you like me to heal that?"*She was warry, sometimes people wanted to heal naturally, which she understood, but she worried.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

Mugen decided not keep hiding when she fallowed him.Mugen appeared in a bluish white aura then took a physical form.Mugen was wearing a black kimono with purple diamonds on the side.He had a very kind,but serious face.His long black hair cascaded his face.His hair did a have a small white streak in the front.He lookeed at the woman kindlyMiss its very kind of you to offer,but those are not fresh wounds.Just scars of a past that he would really like to forget.He bandages them in order to forget them.He said with a generally kind tone of voice.Ryuuga didn't add anything to it he just smiled at her as mugen explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day (tag:Karel)   Rainy day (tag:Karel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy day (tag:Karel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next