Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) Empty
PostSubject: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Like most nights in the soul soceity, this one was beautiful aswell. The fullmoon was hanging on a darkblue sky that was lit up by stars, making it appear like a sparkling ocean. It was a rather hot night, but a mild breeze that came now and then, keept the air cool, without being to cold. There was no movement in the 1th division barracks, exsept for the usual night patrol that walked their route once every hour. The office of the captain commander was silent aswell, which made the night patrols think that she had just gone early to bed. The 1th division had amazingly risen quickly after Kensei`s betrayl, which had been only 2 years after Yamanto died. Luckly, Kensei never reached to earn the trust of the captains, well most of them, or the 1th division itself, so his betrayl didn`t leave such a big wound as the death of Yamanto, whoem had been a teacher for many of the older captains, and the pillar who held soul soceity togeder, a pillar that everyone thought would stand forever. Yuuri, despite her young age , acted like a true leader and was fiece in battle, yet she could still go around and talk to some of the captains and division members like they were the same rank, making more and more loyal to her.

She would normaly be sleeping right now, but tonight she had problems sleeping. Ever since Gin visited her in the office with a almost dead Nemu, revealing he was alive and well, her emotions had been a reck. Of cause she was happy to see her old taicho being alive and well..but on the other hand, she knew what he had done, and that he had to pay for his many crimes against the soul soceity. She had figured out that his words in the cell may just have been a way to manipulate her emotions, but on the other hand, they could be true..he was a strange man, and he wasen`t gonna let anyone figure him out unless he wanted them to.

She was currently sitting on the wodden floor in one of the corners in the 1th division barracks, a few minuts walk from her office. The wall in front of her had been torn down and made into some sort of open balcony, were you could see most of the other division barracks displayed below. She was dressed in a darkred silk kimono with black outlines and a black obi, holding it thightly together. The kimono itself revealed the outline of her busty chest and slender body. As usual, her thightlong snowy white hair was untied, and right now it was sprawled out behind her, the shoulderlong bangs fraimming her face. Her folded captain haori was placed in her lap with the kanji and symbol of the division turned upwards. Now and then, the wind flew through the barracks and rushled the elegant kimono or her hair, but besides that, there was no sound.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

OOC: Okay here goes nothing.

IC: Shunsui was laying on the top of some roof in the Sereitei with his hat over his eyes, which in fact were not closed. Better yet he was pondering about the recent events that transpired over the last few weeks. When his hand went to sweep the hat up from his vision he sighed as had trouble getting up. A few minutes later he managed to stand up and shunpo off the roof which happened to be the first Division Barracks, so he did not see the Young Captain Commander when he landed. Shunsui rubbed the back of his neck and began to turn and walk to his Barracks when he saw her. His face showed some embarrassment but not enough for him to worry about "Ah Yuuri-Chan did not see you there".
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

OCC: sorry my post is so short, but not much to respond to.

It took a moment for the white haired captain to react to his greeting. Yuuri turned her head towards him and let a gentle smile come over her lips, the sight of Shunsui dressed in his flower coat and the straw hat on his head always made her smile, not because it was fun to look at, but more because it had a certain peaceful look to it. "Shunsui-sama, its been awhile..what brings you here? If your trying to hide from Nanoe-san hiding here wont help..", she said in her usual relaxed and soft voice. For the 85 years Yuuri had been a shinigami, the older captains had all become like a family to her, well the once over 300 that was. The older captains always seemed more relaxed and only got serious when it was needed, they were the sort of people you could respect, yet at the same time find funny to be around. In Yuuri`s case, she had always seen Shunsui as the drunken uncle you could share your problems with, get a hug from and maybe have a drink with. Shunsui, Unohana and Ukitake were most likely the captains she trusted the most, yet lately her feelings about the other white haired captain had been a little complex. It had been around a week since his confession of love to her, and even through they both had agreed to discuss the matter when the threat of war wasen`t in the air, it was keeping her awake. The reappearance of Gin haden`t helped, in fact it had only gotten her emotions even more messed up.When the feelings became to much, Yumi usually retreated to this almost isolated corner of the 1st division to look over the soul society and dwell in her thoughts.

"Its a lovely night, don't you think, Shunsui-sama?". Yuuri smiled a little smile once again before she returned her gaze to the amazing view they had from the open wooden balcony. She began to fondle the fabric of her white captain haori between her fingers abit, and her eyes looked a little cloudy, as if she was getting lost in her thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:34 pm

"Something bothering you Yuuri-chan?" Shunsui asked as he went to plop down beside her, his head was pounding in fact from the sake he had drunk that night. but of course Yuuri should not know that. Shunsui had his leg crossed and his hat resting partially over his eyes or looking like they were with head dipped slightly but he was looking at whatever Yuuri was looking at. Her behavior of late has troubled the Captain far from his initial thought of the Young Head Captain he originally had. "Or of course you are only out here just cause you can be then thats ok to" Shunsui said with a mild grin.

Shunsui adjusted his hat and stared over at her with a sigh "you might as well spill it Yuuri-Chan i intend to stay here all night almost" he finished as his mind went to Nanao. Without further warning he fell back and his head hit the wooden Balcony with a thud, his facial expression however did not change for he was still smiling. must have been that sake Shunsui thought as he stared up at the Ceiling with a sigh still laying on his back. "Yuuri-Chan you can talk to Uncle Shunsui i won't spill your secrets to anyone, I promise" he finished as he looked over at her waiting on her answer.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:14 pm

"B, baka...there's nothing wrong, im just abit tired thats all..", she said as she took some of her long hair and began to play with it between her slender fingers. Shunsui heard a light sigh from the busty woman a few moments later and she began to speak. "Fine...why do i even attempt to pretend there`s no problem, you have been able to look right through me since...ever", she said in a light laughter that quickly faded into a awkward silence. Yuuri bit her lip slightly, how would he react to the news? Yuuri knew that Shunsui and Ukitake had known eachother for many years, so Shunsui would eventually find out either by investigating abit, or just getting Ukitake drunk enough so that he would spill the news. Comming to the conclusion that Shunsui would`t mind or would`t care about it, she desided to speak.

"...Ano...(well),...there`s...maybe someone that im in love with..", she spoke in a slightly shuttering tone. It was quite ironic to see the captain commander shutter and blush like that, she had always had abit of a problem when it came to emotions, at least when it was about her love life.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Shunsuis head went up abit with his smile on his face "Ah Yuuri-chan in love?" he asked her as he sat up and stared over at her and he swore he heard a sigh from the girl. Shunsui took his hat off and and set it down beside him and fixed his hair and then continued "Mind telling me who the lucky soul is?" he asked her. His eyes showed amusement while his body showed something else. Taking in the fact that the news either way will forever change the Soul Society as well as the fact that that Yamamoto had scorned any relationships between a Captain and his or her subordinates. with another sigh he put an assuring hand or what he thought was an assuring hand on the younger girl, him thinking she might take the partially drunk mans hand on her as the wrong way.

Shunsui put his free hand over his eyes which were kinda bloodshot from the Sake. No matter what she told him he assured himself he would support the Captain Commander like the good role model he was. Shunsui removed his hand from her shoulder and crossed both of his arms across this chest and smiled at the thought of little Yuuki being all grown up.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

As he asked about who the lucky soul was, Yumi found herself biting her lip once again. She then felt his warm hand onto her slightly cold shoulder, as if he knew how troubled or shy she was about sharing it with anyone. "Ano....you know him...very well...its not even sure i directly love him, it can be close friendship as well...we were..slightly drunk when he said it...". As he removed his hand, Yuuri turned her head towards him, discovering he had taken his signature strawhat off. Without the hat, he seemed like a diffrent person, but if you looked at his relaxed face you could`t see a diffrence. "Nanoe-san will be angry if she finds out you have been drinking all night again..", she said in a amused voice as she took the strawhat and placed it onto her own head, smiling slightly. "How do i look?", she said in an almost childish way while ajusting the hat slightly.

His drinking had been a problem ever since he became captain over a 100 years ago, but luckly he had Nanoe to kick him into gear and remind him of his duties as a captain. Yuuri had always wondered how they would do as a couple, but for some reason she could only see them as Father and Dautgher, sharing a unbreakable friendship that would last as long as they lived, even if they agured daily.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Shunsui was waiting for the Young Head Captain to tell him who the person she had feelings for was. But the headache he had from the drinking he did earlier was not doing him any justice, Perhaps it was the long years of drinking finally catching up to him. Whatever the case may be he had to shift his attention to the Busty silver haired younger girl while he tried to stay awake, a task in his long years had proven to be to hard for him to do even in his younger days when he was in his prime. Those were the days where old man Yama would scold him for not taking his job seriously and when was constantly chasing women. But how does his past tie into what she is going to say to him? Immediately he came up with a answer, nothing. His past will prove nothing and he will go about his normal lifestyle of drinking sleeping and chasing women.

But back to the topic at hand while he still had conscience. Shunsui rubbed his eyes and laughed "Ok now tell me who the lucky guy is who stole little Yuuris heart?" Shunsui joked with her trying to lighten the situation alittle bit to get her relaxed, that was something he was observing at the moment she had a hard time doing.
"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 am

Yuuri lowered her head slightly so his hat was about to fall off. She reached up, took it between two of her slender fingers and placed it on the space of the floor that was between them. As she took a deep breath, he saw a small blush come across her face, if it was of embarrassment or because she was worried was not to tell. "..Its kinda odd...in the past i always relied on you, Kira-kun, Unohana-san, Gin taicho and...Ukitake-sama and to this day...i still do, even through im captain commander..". Even through she called Kira for -kun, it didn`t mean he was the one she loved. It had been no secret that her and Kira had formed a strong sister-brother relationship over the 70 years they had known each other, since Gin`s betrayal they had only gotten closer but it would never turn into them being lovers. To call Gin for taicho was something she only did around the older captains, she always seemed more open when the younger captains such as Byagukan or Soifon wasen`t around.

"...Ive always seen Ukitake and you as my uncle`s...the two persons i could come to with my problems....i guess people were so used to see me with Ukitake-sama no one noticed his crush on me...". She let out yet anthoder light sigh and folded her fingers in front of herself. "...I`m in love with Ukitake-sama and he`s in love with me...but because of the upcoming war, im afraid i will loose him as i lost Gin taicho...". Yuuri lowered her head slightly more and let her bangs hide her face from his view. "...Sure he is alive...but to know he is an enemy of soul society and that i might have to fight him hurts me more than anything else...if Ukitake-sama, Kira-kun, Gin taicho or anyone else i hold dear were to disappear i don`t know what i should do...". Her voice broke into a cry and she held a hand against her chest, trying to prevent the tears from flowing.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Shunsuis face for the first time in perhaps years showed shock and surprise, Shunsui looked down so she won't see his face and he sighed. Many thought were going through his head at the moment. Many of them seemed to revolve around the sick Squad captain and Yuuri "So you and Jushiro eh?" Shunsui said with a hint of surprise in his voice "Never in a million would i have thought he would find love, but with the captain commander of all people?" Shunsui said as he looked at Yuuri as she was about to cry "what are you guys planning on doing?" Shunsui asked "pretend that you can still operate on the same level with each other when it comes to operations?". Shunsui was starting to get upset as the next thought entered his mind. Is she going to use him because he is weak and sick? Shunsui thought.

It was begining to be very clear as to what would happen between the two as they would begin to know each other more on a personal level. Jushiro would eventually forget about his long time comrade and Yuuri would do her best to try to keep Ukitake out of any trouble that may arise. Shunsui shook those thoughts out of his head mainly because he and Jushiro would never quit what they had going on,him and Shunsui have been friends since the days at Shinso Academy and that has been furthered by serving as captains for the past 100 years or more. Shunsui smiled for the girls sake and said "Are these feeling concrete?does Jushiro love you just as much?"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm

"...He said he had loved me for the past ten years..but you know him, he is like Kira-kun when it comes to love life, very shy and all of that...". Yuuri had lifted her head slightly so her face could be seen. She wasen`t smiling but you could see and hear on her that she seemed to calm down thinking about him. "Yamanto-sama forbid captains to have love relationships, but back then i was only a third seat, so he wasen`t going against Yamanto-sama`s orders...it must have felt weird to him when i became captain..but then, Yamanto-sama died only 6 months later so he quickly forgot...i wonder how he feels about being in love with a woman who has the rank of his beloved teacher that was like a father to him...i hope i haven`t made him sad when i agreed to becoming the new commander..". Yuuri was speaking to herself in a tone that made it hard to tell if she was getting sadder or happier. "Ah..im sorry, i must have slipped into my own thoughts for a moment", she said with a small smile as she looked at Shunsui, noticing his slightly worried look. She reached over and placed her hand onto his firmly, giving it a little squeeze.

"...You don`t have to worry about all of this...even through me and Ukitake-sama love each other, it wont change anything between the two of you. You two have been together for more than a 100 years...you share a bond together that nothing can break...". Her tone of speaking had turned into a serious one with a soft undertone and her face seemed to have soften up as well. Yuuri rested her strong blue eyes onto the older captain and removed her hand from his, deciding to answer the rest of his questions to ease up the air abit. "..We have agreed on to put our feelings aside for our duty...we have a upcoming war...the enemy can attack us at any moment, so there`s no time to discuss love life..". She let out a light sigh and felt silent for a few moments, enjoying as a light breeze streamed through the opening in the wall, rustling her white hair and his thin ponytail of brown hair.

"..As for what we are planning i don't know...his two zanpaktou`s calls me okaa-sama(mama), so maybe that is the direction we will go...once i get old and all wrinkly then maybe we can find somewhere peaceful to settle down..maybe get a kid or two...but since Unohana-san still looks pretty and is older than both you and Ukitake-sama, it will be a couple of hundred years before i should even begin to think of that". She let out a light little lautgher and began to fondle slightly with her captain haori again.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Shunsui reached and picked up his hat and put it back on and adjusted it so it was keeping his hair in place. But kept a straight face as he kept thinking of her and Ukitake being together but thought of a easy way to break this ice "So have you thought of any war tatics?" he asked her with a slight sense of the uneasiness of Ukitake and Yuuki "You should have some type of tactic as to where we can draw the enemy into a trap and attack them from all angles" Shunsui said, the unease of the current situation.

Then something came to his mind as he stared at Yuuri "Come on and lets get some Sake it can clear any mind up and make one feel at ease" Shunsui assured the young nervous Captain with a smile " Nothing wrong with living life to its fullest" with that Shunsui stood up and folded his arms inside his floral haori and smiled as to wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Tactics?...of cause i have....since when haven't i planned ahead?", she said in a light smile, feeling the air was getting lighter between them. The fact that Shunsui haden`t asked her anymore questions, agreed on changing the subject and even invited her out for sake meant that he wasen`t directly angry on his best friend and Yuuri having formed a relationship, well the begging of one. It didn`t mean he had accepted it through, but she could`t really blame him for being worried for Ukitake, sure the man had gotten stronger than he had been in the past few years, but he was permanently sick his entire life...Ukitake was a shinning example of will power. Yuuri didn`t really know how her feelings for the white haired captain had turned into more than just seeing him as a uncle and close friend, maybe she had been falling in love years ago without knowing? As a young shinigami, Yuuri had, like most young female shinigami, had a crush on pretty much every good-looking captain, but it was over 70 years ago and the crushes had turned into deep respect and a strong friendship, at least with most of them.

Yuuri raised her hand and let a tiny fragment of her spiritual pressure leak out. Mere moments later, a young male shinigami wearing a armband with the kanji for the 8th seat and the 1th division engraved on it, meaning he was the eight seat of the 1th division. The seated officer blushed slightly at the sight of his captain wearing only a silken black and red kimono, but he quickly bowed and forced the blush to disappear. "Reikou Taicho, Kyōraku Taicho", he said in a respectful voice, bowing once to earth of them. "...I told you to call me Yuuri-san, Haku", the white haired commander said with a little smile, finding it slightly amusing. "H, hai....what is it you want?", he said referring to the small of spiritual pressure that apparently acted as a signal. "Could you go down and get some sake from the storage and place it in my room? Only two bottles through, i don't want to get scolded by Nanoe-san myself when Shunsui-sama wakes up with an even bigger hangover than he will get now", "Hai!". As soon as he had spoken he walked rather fast down the hallway, disappearing behind a corner.

"..Really now, its tiring to try and get people to understand that i hate being talked to in honorifics...i guess its because this division was used to Yamanto-sama...maybe i should allow honorifics, just for them..". With a light sigh she stood up and pulled her white captain haori back on. As the white piece of clothing was put on, an aura of wisdom and power seemed to instantly surround her. Yuuri reached up and patted Shunsui, who was at least a head taller than her, on the shoulder for a brief moment as a sign on she wanted him to follow. After 2 minutes of walk, she opened the door into a large room with a very tall ceiling and a large balcony that was separated from the room itself by large windows and a glass door. "Jesus, they have been in here again..", she mumbled out loud to herself as she walked over to the bed. The sheets and pillows was laying around in the bed in a large pile, and on top of it a captain haori with the 13th division`s kanji and symbol was placed. "Poor Ukitake-san, it will be the third time this weak he will wake up and find his haori stolen by his twin zanpaktou spirit`s...".

Yuuri folded the haori together and laid it onto the night table. The room itself was, compared to its size, fairly simple decorated. A large king-sized bed in white and darkblue colors was placed against the north wall with a night table at the right side. A normal sized desk with a small stack of paperwork was placed at the eastern wall next to a large dark brown wardrobe closet, which contained her spare haori and clothing, as well as her shoes. There were hanging a few large paintings on the western wall, all of different places in soul society. Under the largest painting, which was of a sakura tree, a small door was located, which lead into her office.

"My he is fast..", she said referring to the two bottles of sake standing on her desk next to two small plates. Yuuri opened the first bottle and poured the liquid into the two plates, holding one towards Shunsui. "Here you go..its not so strong, but it should help waking you up abit"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyōraku~

Shunsui Kyōraku~

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:31 am

Shunsui accepts the Sake with a light heart, he takes a sip from the bowl and sighs as the warm liquid touches his tongue maybe perhaps for the hundreth time all together tonight. He has no shame in drinking Sake it is after all his birthright and his self proclaimed duty as a captain to drink whenever he feels like it, one occasion is tonight in this very spot with Yuuri who just recently told Shunsui that she was in love with Ukitake and Ukitake in love with her. It just came at a bad time when she told him, he was drunk from eariler and his head even though he would never admit it was killing him and on top of that if Nanao found out he was drinking on a work night she would flat out kill him so now he unadmittedly fears for his life at the hands of his Lt. Shunsui finishes his bowl and goes to pour another bowl and stares over at Yuuri his face looking alittle flush maybe he should not have taken that last shot of Sake he was beginning to feel his age catch up with him.
Shunsui swayed on the spot as he stared at Yuuri with a funny look on his face "Ah Yuuri-chan i shouldn't have taken that last shot" he complained "im beginning to feel sicK"
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 am

Having only taken a few sips of her own sake, she let out a little laugh. "..Or you could start listning to Nanoe-san when she tells you not to go out drinking after midnight..". Yuuri rolled her eyes slightly, when it came to drinking Shunsui was probably the captain who could drink the most before getting drunk, not counting Kenpachi of cause. She herself had been drinking since she had gotten into the third division around 60 years ago, this had let to some rather annoying mornings were she would awake to the teasing by Gin. It was annoying for her but it had always amused her former captain to make her angry, to her "luck" he had always seemed to know what buttons to press and when...With a light sigh she ran her hand through her thigh long hair, she was thinking of him yet again, being together with the older captains seemed to remind her of the old days...before Rukia traveled to the real world and made the human, Kurosaki Ichigo, a shinigami.

She grabbed him firmly by the arm and sat him down onto a chair, pushing the straw hat back onto his head since it had been close to falling off. "...You never do change, do you?". She finished up her first, and last bowl for tonight, and put the bottles away into her closet. "Trust me, you will feel even worse in the morning..", she mumbled to herself as she leaned against the closet and observed Shunsui with a amused look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)   Remebering the good old days (Shunsui) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remebering the good old days (Shunsui)
Page 1 of 1