Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Island of Creation (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Island of Creation (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 am

The sun burned brightly above the island as a cool sea breeze went across the land and seemed to sway the trees of the island. The trees are smooth tall palms that populate this Island. In the canter of the island is a large volcanoe that remains to be dormant. Odd creatures lie on this Island, many so old it seemed impossible they would still be alive. This Island however around the base of the Volcano is surrounded by a forest filled with metal webs and spiders made of Diamond, none have made it passed the base, and it seems to be impossible to warp or shunpo to it.

Karel lays on a beach in jeans and a button down floral shirt opened to let her skin tan as the sun went down on her pale skin, his long silver hair laying on the sand. Next to her lay her sword and a odd looking device that looked much like a monitor or radar of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

Neliel sonidos onto the island and looks around in bewilderment. She had never seen anything like this before. Many of the things in Hueco Mundo seem more normal compared to what she sees here. She decides to try getting to the top of the dormant volcano but isn't certain how to get past the webs. She wonders if she can cut through them, but is fairly certain that if anyone else is here they might think her having her Zanpakutō out means she is going to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 am

A blip goes off on the monitor next to Karel and she turns around on her stomache letting the sand get on her skin as she looked the place and she smiled. Someone was at the base of the mounjtain, guess it was time she checked it out. Her zanpaktou turned into a paintbrush as the invisible grids of reitsu covered the island. Karel suddenly appeared in a tree above Nel and she smiled at her lazily her shirt still undone as her long silver hair flowed down.*"Well Hello there, who might you be?."* She had no blade on her, but on her waist a paintbrush was tired as she gave a cheshire cat kind of smile to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

Neliel looks up at Karel looking kind of goofy with her brown eyes, greenish hair, cracked Arrancar mask and pinkish-purple stripe across her face. The scar going down her face across her nose also makes her look a bit out of place. She holds her Zanpakutō in her left hand as always and her green outfit appears as a short skirt and top although they are connected in only spot by a bit of fabric. "I am Neliel Tu Oderschvank, who are you? Is there any way to see the top of this volcano?" Neliel considers using her feeet to kick at the webbing but she isn't certain that her feet won't take damage from it considering she is barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 am

Karel smiles as she looks at the being that was obviously an Espada, but it did not matter to her as she jumped down from her tree and looked at her happily as she whistled and a mass of spiders came from the trees that seemed to be made of a beautiful diamond as they woved the web to the side and Karel stood at the opening. She might as well let this person go up since unlike others she at least asked."I am Squad Seven Captain Karel Trivalia, and you are on my home away from home, if you wish to go to the top, I must ask why." She gives a kind smile to the other, Karel only stood at about four foot ten, but was well shaped. Her eyes were silver and her skin was pale and white.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 am

"Curiousity really. This world has so many interesting things to see and I hope to see as many of them as I can." Neliel smiles happily as her playful side shows itself. her curiousity is almost childlike and it is obvious her mind is inquisitive.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:05 am

She smiles at Nel and steps aside, she liked this woman, she was funny and cool looking. the skull she had was different from a normal Espada's and she didn't seem to be at all like the other Espada she had seen before. Karel walks a little ways up the mountain as a path seemed to appear at her will as the wind blew through the area. Karel wondered why she trusted the Espada, but for now she seemed trustworthy enough.*"You can come along if you like." (You can choose what all your character sees if she heads on to the top without Karel, it is a very large island)
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am

Neliel follows along looking at all the trees, plants and other indigenous things on this island. She is even happier she decided to check it out now. "Is everything here natural or made by someone? I have never seen spiders made of diamond or webs made of metal before. So it does seem a bit strange and out of place really. But still this place is so wonderful, I can see why you would come here to get away from things." Neliel turns to see something that goes behind her and the large 3 tattooed on her back becomes visible if Karel watches her.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 am

Karel watched the girl as she walked around in her giddy fashion and she chuckled, such a goofy third Espada, but Karel was sure it had to do with the skull upon her head, there was damage done to it.*"I made this entire Island over the course of several years, you see I made it when I want to get away from the Seireitei and relax, the inhabiting creatures of this Island are strong enough to take on Lieutenants one on one. And thank you for complementing my Island, it is my Island of Creation."* Karel smiles at her and nods to her.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 am

Neliel gets a bit over excited and her body strains a bit. Suddenly there is a poofing noise and Nel lands on her feet than looks around with a somewhat worried look on her face. "Where Neliel go to? Nel wants to see Neliel again."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:32 am

Karel blinks a moment and smiles, so this is what happens when an Espada becomes as messed up as Neliel, it seemed odd that such a mature looking woman was so childish. Karel looks at Nel and ponders how to answer the question then sighs and simply says*"Neliel went poof for a bit I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

Neliel's outfit is in one piece now and her Arrancar mask is smaller and more cartoonish looking. Nel looks at Karel and sighs "Okay. Nel likes the island cuz dere's lots of cool things for Nel to look at. Are dere any pools of water nearby cuz Nel is thirsty now." Nel smiles childishly and can't help hopping a lot.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

Karel smiles kindly, despite the fact that nel was an Espada, she just found her too adorable to refuse. Karel pulls her paintbrush out and draws a set of symbols in the air and suddenly a clear pool of water appeared in the ground and Karel nodded*"You may drink from that." She smiles to her as she gets some water herself, it was important not to dehydrate.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 am

Nel smiles and walks up to the pool of water and kneels in front of. She starts dipping her hands into the water and trying to drink, but the water keeps emptying before it gets to her mouth. Nel looks down with an odd look on her face, than she sticks her face into the water starts sucking in as much as she can. Nel pulls her face from the water and and takes a few breaths than repeats the process a few more times. Every time she does it she resurfaces as if she was about to drown yet she looks happy.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:51 am

Karel watches the odd girl and giggles to herself a bit, the girl was very cute, youth was always a cute thing to her and she nodded to Nel before standing and looking at the clouds in the sky. Karel was tired, sustaining some of her powers over such a large range for so long tired her so she turned off her grid as she looked to Nel and smiled at her speaking in a soft tone*"Enjoying the water little one?"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 am

"Yep Nel loves water. Water is da best for drinking. Nel wonders how Neliel can drink that nasty water though.Neliel calls it sa.. sa.. sa something. Nel can remember what it's called though. Nel doubts dat dere has ever been anything nastier though." Nel yawns but goes for some more water first. She than sit down next to Karel and yawns again. She than curls up in a ball, closes her eyes and starts snoring.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 am

Karel smiles at the sleeping girl and draws up a blanket for the girl and covers her in the blanket before sealing her zanpaktou, she had no need of it right now since there was no chance of Nel being able to do much of anything. Karel wanted to watch over Nel, but that would be difficult considering the fact she was a shinigami, and hollows were enemies of her race....
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Nel's left foot twitches in her sleep and her right hand twitches as well. She almost looks like a small animal under a blanket trying to sleep. Her reiatsu swells a bit but stablizes, almost as if she is a bout to go adult form soon.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Karel created two trees with a hamock between them as she waited, the child was cute, but the elder of them piqued more of her curiousity. she buttoned up her shirt, she had had enough sun, not that it did anything for her. She layed in the hamock and placed her zanpaktou next to her in the Hamock, there was no telling what was going to happen at this point, this was just odd.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Nel continues sleeping and her reiatsu swells again. Nel sneezes and is surrounded by a large billowing cloud of smoke and pink reiatus. When it clears away Neliel is still sleeping where Nel was but and still looks a bit goofy although her foot and hand stop twitching.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Karel smiled a moment as she looked at Neliel and she picked up a pal leaf and lurked close to Neliel and smiled. She then proceded to assault Nelliel with a flurry of palm leaf tickles as she laughed, she had no reason to really do it, but she loved joking about. She wondered if she was about to get blasted into the next century as well...
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Neliel feels something tickling her and she starts laughing in her sleep. Her eyes open slowly as she laughs, but she has no idea why she is feeling the tickling sensation.While she is still tired she looks around a bit "Pesche, Dondochakka what are you doing? I need sleep." Neliel yawns while laughing and sits up, which isn't very easy to do while laughing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Karel stops tickling her and she smiles at Neliel calmly and pats Neliel's head*"Sorry but I'm not either of those people, are they friends of yours miss Neliel?"*Karel was curious about this, wondering to whom the names belong to, sha always had a curiosity in these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm

"They were my fraccion when I was Espada. But than I lost a fight with the 8th Espada and they became my guardians. They deserve to live without worrying about me, but they just can't go their own way. I feel like I'm holding them back." Neliel sighs while thinking about them. She knows ditching them was probably the right thing to do, but she also feels guilty for leaving them alone. She still cares about them, but she wonders if they hate her now.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Karel nods as she listens to Nel, this was definately some interesting information. So there was fighting amongst the Espada themselves and the fraccion have that strong of a loyalty for their Espada leaders...*"You know, you are probably what inspired them you know."* She smiled at Neliel*"You seem to doubt your worth, but if they didn't think they could protect you, why would they?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of Creation (Open)   Island of Creation (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Island of Creation (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next