Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami Madness Episode 1

Go down 
+9
Kukaku Shiba
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
Zilo
Tia Harribel+
Maxwell Winchester
Kotsu"Nick" Molu
Saiku Tainora
Kisuke Urahara
Kurokon Shikyo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 am

Tia blasted a water bullet at the bus which stopped the bus from hitting Ggio and she shouted,I LOVE that song..... she shot another bullet at him to send him flying towards the wallSIKE!!!! ha ha ha! she then walked back into the house and said.Mission accomplished
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 am

SNAP! TOBIUME! suddenly a fire ball blasted against tia and sent her flying next to Ggio.Momo twirled Tobiume with one hand and smirked.Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen... she muttered while carrying wonderweiss.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Kyouga can be seen snoring as he slept on the floor with a pillow under his head. "Be nice, Momo... Tia is a really kind person if you get to know her....." he said in his sleep, apparently having some idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Momo giggled softly,i know.....but Ggio was just having a good time there was no need to hurt him like that she said while sitting cross legged on the floor and she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 am

Stark blocked the fire directed at Tia and wondered what was going on, he coughed a bit because of the smoke god dammit, what a bother... Tia you all right? he looked a bit concerned he was not going complain but he though this place was a bit too nostagic for his taste Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrk!!!!!!!!!!! a youngling could be heard yelling from behind, Stark turned around his head and could see a female leg flying towards his face, he could have dodged it but he was too lazy...

The kick connected and sent the man flying into a wall that will leave a mark all that was left was a hole in the wall that suspiciously looked like someone had blasted trough to every little detail... Lilinette annouced happily laughing Yo! to everyone around...
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 am

i went flying splat against a brick wall face first soaking wet.my nose was slightly bleeding and i looked up at tia and shouted.GODDAMMIT YOU CRAZY BITCH! WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM??!!!! i say while getting up and throwing the radio at her.YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU AND YOUR DAMN KID!!! NEXT TIME YOU WANNA SIC THAT WEIRD PINK HAIRED FREAK WHATSHISFACE TO PLAY CATCH THE TIGER KITTY FOR YOUR KID'S AMUSEMENT I'M GONNA- suddenly i turn into a small kid.i snarl and yell angrily. shit! in a small boy's tone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Madness Episode 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4