Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami Madness Episode 1

Go down 
+9
Kukaku Shiba
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
Zilo
Tia Harribel+
Maxwell Winchester
Kotsu"Nick" Molu
Saiku Tainora
Kisuke Urahara
Kurokon Shikyo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Shinigami Madness Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Benitakai walked into Kisuke's shop, after looking for him everywhere, his son was fucking hard to find. He and that cat wife of his were like ninja.

OOC: anyone can come in at anytime, but its no fighting, unless comedic like wife vs husband

Last edited by Benitakai Seishou+ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Kisuke sensed a familiar presence walk into the shop and his eyes widened.shit....he's home.. Urahara jumped up from his seat and yelled.YORUICHI GET THE KIDS AND RUN FOR IT! Yoruichi sighed loudly and yelled back.shut up kisuke..i'm changing wonderweiss again and i'll take my good old time doing it. Kisuke growls.DAMMIT WOMAN WOULD YOU HURRY THE HELL UP BEFORE HE... suddenly Ben walked into the kitchen. and kisuke sighed and turned around and gave him a fake smile.heyy dad....good to see ya
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Yoruichi's cousin, Akiru, ran through the Urahara Shop. She was visiting Yoruichi for a couple weeks when she started to hear Kisuke yell to Yoruichi. Can you be quiet Kisuke?? Some people are trying to take a nap! Akiru yelled angrily to Kisuke.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm

wonder was laying on the table being changed. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh orahhhh" he yelled letting grandpa know where they were.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 pm

A knock was hear from out side as Maxwell stood there looking blankly at it and listening to the yelling inside “man this family is crazy” he said to himself as he lit a cigarette and waited for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Tia sighed as she heard her dad yell to her mom about getting the kids and run for it. She stepped outside her room and yelled.For god's sake shut up dad! god your such a pain in the ass i can't believe we're related Yoruichi sighed and mumbled.i can't believe i married him.. Tia suddenly asked.Hey mom what does it mean if you pee on a stick and it glows a bright green + sign? Yoruichi looks up and says casuallyit means a woman's pregnant why you ask? Tia gulps and laughs nervously and looks like she's about to throw up.oh.....nothing..i'm just...gonna go call Starkk okay?. she then runs to her room looking panicked, Yoruichi sighs and shakes her head.Kids...she suddenly looks up and her eyes widen.wait a minute.. Yoruichi's eyes narrow angrily.TIA HARRIBEL URAHARA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT! Yoruichi kissed wonderweiss on the forehead and put him down on the floor with a toy dragonfly before running after Tia.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Benitakai blinked "oh come on, I'm not that bad am I?" He whined. He heard Wonderweiss and blinked "why didnt you tell me I had grandchildern?" He yelled at his son. He hadnt seen him in years. "your cruel Kisuke.... but at least your not gay..." He shuddered remembering his other son, sure he loved him but it was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Akiru laughed as she heard Tia's question to Yoruichi and ran over to spy on Yoruichi and Tia. She started laughing. Well Yoruichi, looks like Tia's been fooling around with Starrk one too many times. I swear, one day Lilinette's gonna come around here and beat Tia's ass.Akiru said while laughing. She turned around and faced Kisuke as she lounged back in a chair. Looks like your daughter's prego, Kisuke. Akiru said with uncontrollable laughter. She glanced at Beni as he remarked about Kisuke's gay brother. Ha, I always knew Aizen was gay. Didn't know he was your bro though, Kisuke. Hahaha, that means if they get married you'll be Gin's bro-in-law. Akiru said with continous laughter. She got up and answered the door. Hi.

Last edited by Akiru Hanori+ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

wonder picked up the toy dragonfly and threw it at granpa beni. he then crawled over and started to play with daddys katana. "ahhhhhhhhh jahhhhh" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Maxwell let out a sigh as he blew some smoke into the air, he looked at the door and raised an eyebrow. Maxwell’s eye then twitched for a bit and without warning he kicked in the door “OI WHATS THE BID IDEA? I’VE BEEN STANDING OUTSIDE THIS WHOLE TIME WOULD IT KILL ONE OF YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN SOMEONE KNOCKS?!!” he yelled before calming down and striating out his tie “its good to see everyone’s still as dysfunctional as always”
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Kisuke sighed and glared at his dad.because the last time you came you tried to fuck my wife! remember dad? and yes i have two beautiful children...my oldest is Tia and my youngest is Wonderweiss...he's a bit stupid in the cranium and Tia is just like her mother..... he sighed and then heard Yoruichi swear loudly at Tia about being pregnant and kisuke turned dark red.yoruichi? what did she do? Yoruichi snarled.our daughter's pregnant you ass! what else? Kisuke shrugged.so? Starkk's the father! his eyes widened.what?! HIM? WHY?????!!!! how the fuck am i supposed to know? i dont care discipline your kid will you?! way ahead of ya.....SHUNKO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOM MOM! STOP OW THAT HURTS! OW NO MOM I NEED THOSE STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! tia's screams could be heard from upstairs.kisuke then saw wonderweiss pick up his katana and kisuke yelled DAMMIT SON! WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING SHIT THAT AIN'T YOURS? C'MERE! beating noises could be heard as well as swearing and you could see a flash of red light from benihime.Yoruichi screamed,DID YOU JUST HIT MY BABY?! . Kisuke sighed and rubbed his temples he then looked at Ben and smiled as he sat back down.now what was i saying?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

"how was I suposed to know?" He said. "you know Max... ya couldve just opened the door... it was unlocked..." He sighed. "and dont remind me Akiru..." He shuddered. He caught the toy and dropped it. "you dont even tell me you got your wife pregnant or that I'm gonna be not only a grandpa but a great grandpa?!" He sighed "you are an ass sometimes... no scratch that... alot of times..."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Zilo came walking in at this time. He had heard urahara was back in town and wanted to believe this and see it for himself all he heard was yelling going around he opened his eyes to wide eyes. There was everyone there Akiru was there, Wonderweiss Urahara, Some guy with wrinkles around his nose and the man named Maxwell he had meet in the soul society he looked at them all and sighed. "I think i will be heading out now to much of a crowd in here." He turned around and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 pm

shut up dad......REAL men dont try to fuck someone elses wife....how would you like it if i tried to fuck mom? huh?! Urahara asked while yoruichi bandaged up her kids in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Akiru grinned as she heard Beni. Hell, why wouldn't I remind you? She turned back to Kisuke and smiled. Hey Kisuke, guess what I found in the Human World? These nifty little devices called "smoke bombs". The dude said all you have to do is light it and throw it. Akiru said. She lit it then threw the smoke bomb directly at Kisuke's feet. Then she turned back to Maxwell. IF YOU JUST WOULD"VE WAITED A SEC I WOULD"VE GOT IT YOU DUMB IDIOT. Akiru yelled from the top of her lungs. She walked to front of the living room. Where do you put the cups, Yoruichi? I need something to drink. Akiru asked as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Wonder was still wimpering from the beaten. wonder looked at the man and jumped up and bit him on the arm. he was drolling on there. "ahhhhhshit" he said which meant he made a shit. He was then token by yorichi.

Last edited by Wonderweiss Margera on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:16 pm

wait what? suddenly the bomb blew up in his face and he fell hard on his ass.OWWWW what the fuck?! Yoruichi suddenly kicked Urahara in the face.don't cuss you fucking piece of shit! Wonderweiss is sleeping! Urahara crashed through the window.Yoruichi smirked and dusted her hands off. she then turned towards Akiru.c'mon i'll get you some juice and by the way Ben i knew something was wrong with your son the day i tried to give him a lap dance, he was starring at Gin the entire fucking time and i was naked! she sniffed.at first i thought he was a virgin then i noticed how gin's sword was always crusted with white- suddenly a blast of water shot Yoruichi and Tia stood there with her zanpackuto pointed at her.Tch....Bitch she murmured as she walked back out of the room with wonderweiss.c'mon lets get some ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 pm

"... kisuke.. why would... why would you even say that?" He asked disturbed. "Zilo come on in man" He said grabbing Zilo's shoulder. He whispered in his ear "if I have to sit through this insanity you do as well old friend"
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Maxwell narrowed his eyes at Benitakai and sighed [color=#669966“now you tell me….”[/color] Maxwell then literally jumped onto Benitakai’s back looked over his shoulder at Akiru “oh my god…don’t yell at me like that. I get startled easily” he said not realizing he was hanging onto Benitakai. Maxwell then felt a sharp pain on his arm and when he looked he saw Wonderweiss with his teeth in Maxwell’s arm.

Maxwell jumped off of Benitakai’s back and began running round the room flailing his arm around “OH MY GOD!!! get him off….get him off” he said as he ran around the room.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Zilo heard a crashing noise he turned around to see Kisuke flying and that everyone started fighting he looked at kisuke and heard what yourichi said he slid away till he stood by the guy with the wrinkles by his nose and looked at him he seemed a little familiar as he looked at him he spoke in his normal quiet voice. "Do i know you from some where?" He said starring at him trying to figure out who he was.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Benitakai's eye twitched. "Zilo I'm Kensei" He said. "at least kisuke's mother isnt here" He muttered, annoyed by the fact whenever someone talked to him they got sent through a fucking wall.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 pm

j walked in and tripped maxwell. he then toke wonderweiss off of him and threw him at kisuke. "whats up bro havn't seen you. neither have i seen my bro aizen at all." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Akiru laughed as Yoruichi started to get her something to drink. Ha, of course Aizen and Gin were gay for each other. Kaname was probably just the third wheel. Akiru was shocked when Tia hit Yoruichi with a blast of water and commanded Wonder to come with her to get ice cream. She walked over to Wonderweiss and picked him up. Awww little Wonder. Here's your dragonfly toy. Akiru said as she gave Wonder his toy and held him. She turned back to yell at Maxwell. SHUT UP YOU LITTLE IDIOT. WHO THE HELL GETS SCARED EASILY??? Akiru yelled to him. She smiled at Zilo. Hey Zilo. Akiru said with a smile. She raised an eyebrow at Beni. Who is Kisuke's mom? She asked curiously. Akiru glared at J Sosuke, apparently another brother of Kisuke. Oh look, there's more idiots. Akiru said, directing a annoyed stare at J.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Kukaku walked over to the urahara shop the song Get outa your mind blasting through a radio. to see kisuke sprawled on the floor.damn...yoruichi's in a bad mood she walked inside to see Yoruichi smacked against the wall all wet.Kukaku whistled.Tia got to Yoruichi and wonderweiss was biting a man's arm. She smirked sup bitches whats goin on? she smirked at everyone in the room. and walked over yoruichi.she kicked her over.what the hell woman? letting your kids get like this? HELL NO! she blew a whistle and Tia,Urahara,and Yoruichi sat up military position.Alright kiddies gather your Crap together and calm the fuck down you got that? they all nodded except for Tia who rolled her eyes. Kukaku slammed her foot into the girl's face.BITCH don't gimme that face i ain't fucking with you thats starkk's job anyways. she lit a cigarette and inhaled. she then sat down on the sofa and sighed.she then looked at Ben.Can't you control your own son? wow your useless she rolled her eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Urahara saw Kukaku and whispered in horror as he dragged himself back into the house.Mom? is that you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Madness Episode 1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next