Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami Madness Episode 1

Go down 
+9
Kukaku Shiba
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_
Zilo
Tia Harribel+
Maxwell Winchester
Kotsu"Nick" Molu
Saiku Tainora
Kisuke Urahara
Kurokon Shikyo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Zilo looked around they where still crazy after Kensai had just told them to calm down. "Everyone CALM THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!! AND WONDERWEISS STOP HITTING EVERYONE GOD DAMNIT!!!" First time in his life Zilo had yelled he starred at everyone and blinked a little bit. His soft voice had went to a loud yelling voice for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Akiru took the cup of coffee Maxwell handed her.Thanks....I guess.. Akiru said to him. She saw Momo pull Wonder out of the way before he leg end up being chewed to bits by Wonder. Thanks Momo! how've ya been lately? Akiru asked with a smile. She figured it was a Max who placed that toy ever-so-conviently by her leg. Se turned around to face him with a psycho smile. She raised the steaming coffee cup and smashed it into his face, coffee and porcelain cup. She grinned. Tanks for the coffee, Max. Akiru said while walking off and laughing. She heard the door knocking and quickly answered it. Who is it now?! She screamed out. She stared at Zilo as he yelled. Zilo, no offence, but the only thing this family can do is be insane. So you be quiet now, mmk? Thanks. Akiru said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Suddenly the door opened and someone no one wanted to see came in. Aizen blinked and looked around, so many damn people, great, just fucking great. "hello brother.." He said in a cool even tone.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 pm

*SMASH* Maxwell hit the floor holding his face and rolled around for a bit. He then gave a thumbs up to Akiru when she thanked him for the cup “no problem” he said, his words were muffles by his hands that covered his face. When Maxwell finally got up he had a red mark on his face and sighed as he finished his cup of coffee and looked over to the new arrival.

Maxwell let out a small laugh “what brings you by Aizen? Is their a gay rights march going on nearby?” he finished his sentence laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Zilo looked at Akiru and started to raise his spiritual pressure focusing mainly on her. She could feel it getting heavier and heavier around her. The air becoming thinner and Thinner. "What did you tell me to do?." He said witha smile as his Spiritual pressure kept on rising higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Akiru smiled as she saw Max rolling around on the floor. Ha, nice red mark. Akiru said sarcastically. She turned back to see Aizen standing in the living room. Hmmm Aizen, why are you here? Did Gin leave you for Kaname? Or are things going just fine between you and Gin? Akiru asked with a mocking smile. She started laughing uncontrollably at Max's remarks. Akiru quickly dropped as Zilo raised the pressure. Lower your damn pressure Zilo, before you end up killing me! Akiru screamed to Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Zilo raised his spiritual pressure even higher and smiled. "Now you know i hate being demanded i don't even listen to my own captains at times...Why would i stop when you demand me too." No one has seen the serious side of Zilo or when he is this pissed in fact his Spiritual pressure went even higher.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Maxwell sighed and walked up behind Zilo and whacked him over the head with a heavy book “tone it down a bit you little turd” he said after hitting Zilo, he then turned around and headed back to his wall.

Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit Maxwell was right. "Fine fine i will turn it down Akiru is my friend and i don't wanna kill her." He said as he started to lower his spiritual pressur and walked over helping her up completely masking his Spiritual pressure he looked away and said. "Sorry..And i am only appoligzing once got it?" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Akiru smiled as she heard Maxwell hit Zilo with a book. She looked up as Zilo lowered his pressure and started to help her up. Grrr...fine. I'll say sorry. So sorry. There? Ya happy? Akiru said to him. She smiled and patted him on the head. Thanks. Akiru said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Wonderweiss threw his toy at maxwell. then tripped momo and bit akiru. he was to fast for anyone to catch him. then he kicked zilo and punched maxwell.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:17 pm

When wonderweiss kicked him he grabbed the boys leg and slammed him into the ground and starred at him. "You know when you try to kick someone hide your spiritual pressure from them." He said as he picked the boy up and brushed the sand off of him. "Now go mess with Kisuke or someone else besides me."
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Akiru screamed as Wonder bit her. DAMN! KISUKE GET A HOLD ON YOUR DAMN KID! Akiru screamed out at the top of her lungs. A little bloody bite mark was left on the back of her leg. She frowned as she looked at Max and Zilo. Do you two have any damn bandages?? Akiru asked them.

Last edited by Akiru Hanori+ on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Zilo walked over to her and started healing her. She must have forgotten that he was the 4th squad lt. He healed her quickly and swiftly. He looked up a ther and smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Momo grabbed wonderweiss again and then she looked at him in the eye while rubbing her leg.thats enough of that now... she murmured softly. and when she saw aizen her eyes narrowed.she then turned away from him and walked towards the bedroom where Urahara went to cool down sometimes.then she heard something strange going on in the other room...

YEAH BABY YEAH! MMMMM GO BABY GO! NO DON'T STOP KEEP GOING FASTER! FASTER! i can't go any faster its coming closer! Momo turned a bright red as she heard Urahara and Yoruichi and she covered wonderweiss's ears. FASTER DAMMIT FASTER!

Momo finally burst open the door and found Yoruichi and Urahara playing a racing game on the Wii. urahara was being chased by a hollow in the video game. Momo sighed in relief, glad it wasn't what she thought it was and closed the door. she walked back downstairs laughing softly at the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm

It had been to quiet and just as Maxwell turned his head to look at Wonderwiess he got hit in the face with the dragonfly toy, again Maxwell fell to the ground and rolled around “what is it with everyone and my face” he said. Maxwell finally got up and looked at Wonderwiess with one eye twitching and a scary look on his face he then let out a yell of frustration before lighting a cig and taking a long drg off of it to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Akiru smiles back and thanks Zilo. She turns around to see Momo softly laughing about something. Momo what are you laughing about? I wanna know so I can laugh tooo! Akiru said to her. She slowly walked over to Maxwell and grabbed the cigarette and crushed it with her black sneakers. No smoking near children. Akiru said as she pointed to Wonder and Tia. She raised her hands over Maxwell's huge red mark and performed her awesome healing kido. After healing him, she lightly slapped him. Your welcome, idiot. She quickly said to him.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Maxwell let out a small sigh “jeeze this this family is going to be the death of me” he said in a lone tone as Akiru healed his head and then slapped him, he looked at her and gave a feint smile “thanks a lot” since Maxwell couldn’t smoke he went back to drinking coffee and hopped this time he would be able to drink it in peace, as he took small sips his eyes shifted from side to side keeping a look out for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Aizen suddenly vanished.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Zilo blinked a little bit and sighed. "I am so fucking glad i am not part of this family or i would be insane by now. And i now i see why Kensai is like he is now all these years would ahve sent him to crazy as the devil himself." He said sighing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:06 pm

wonder did a loud scream again breaking everthing in the house. the house started to crumble down with everyone in it.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Akiru knocked Wonder out before the house could collapse. Kisuke, if you don't get a hold of your kid, I swear....Akiru trailed off. She handed him to Momo and slowly walked over to Zilo and Maxwell. Maxwell, I want some coffee. Can you please get me a cup? Akiru grudgingly asked. She turned to Zilo and yawned. Ya, this family is crazy alright. I guess that includes me. She lazily said to him. Akiru glared at Tia. God, I cam't believe your prego. With the Starrks kid. Akiru said to her with a shudder. Starrk and Tia seemed like a horrible couple. Akiru looked around for Aizen. Hey, where did that fairy go?! Akiru yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 pm

He left for a little bit thought Zilo but he didn't say anything and looked around and sat down finally sighing and pulled out a book while sitting on the couch and started to read while everyone else was just moving around all hyper active.
Back to top Go down
Ggio

Ggio

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Suddenly i pass by with a radio pumped up high with backround music,wearing a leather jacket and a black sleeveless t shirt underneath,jeans,and sneakers with a pair of headphones around my neck i randomly start singing while break dancing impressively in the middle of an empty parking lot.

YEAH!
Everybody in da club right now
If you standin' around, you need to get the fuck up outta here!
Cause when we come in da club we like to get fuckin' crazy!
You know what!?
Lets fuckin' lose it!

Get outta your mind! (x3)
Fuck that shit! Get outta your mind!

I'm a semi truck no fuckin' brakes
Outta control like a bull out da gates
Get drunk, I'd get the fuck out da way
We get bananas like a group full of apes
I done lost it. You flossin'
I'm over here with my niggas in da mosh pit
Throwin' elbows, stubbin' shell toes
Is that nigga dead? Who da fuck knows!
Shake dem dreads like a muthafuckin' Rasta
Go dumb like a muthafuckin' monster
You an impostor! You drinkin' water!
We drinkin' Patron and chasin' it with Vodka

I don't give a fuck! I don't give a fuck! --- FUCK IT!
I don't give a fuck! FUCK IT!!!
Lets fuckin' lose it!

Grab dat bottle, twist dat cap
Hold it in the air and tip it back
I'm drunk as hell, I'm off Patron
I really don't dance but I'm in the zone
Move bitch get out the way
I'm runnin' over nigga's like a runaway train
I grab my beer, you do the same
Shake that shit and make it rain!

Lets fuckin' lose it!

Fill cup, tip cup, beer bong, shots!
Nigga's on da juice, bitches on my jock
Bartender give me what you got
I'm dancin' on the table like a nigga smokin' rocks
Ha! Get off me!
Im checkin' muthafuckers like a nigga playin' hockey
Yeah! I'm in da penalty box
I'm fucked up from takin' too many shots

I don't give a fuck! FUCK IT!!!
Lets fuckin' lose it!

Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Suddenly a bus flew out from the sky and landed perfectly on Ggio. The bus then drove off without an apology, like many would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Madness Episode 1   Shinigami Madness Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Madness Episode 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next