Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sitting in the office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Sitting in the office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 am

My apologies captain soren,and as you wish.Ryuuga felt mugen grow restless.He began to speak to ryuuga.i really dont want to bother you ryuuga sama,but i believe what i have to say is important.I rather like that man soren,you might want to go on offensive,but still try and play it safe if you dont mind me saying so.Ryuuga nodded as he began to advance toward soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:49 am

Soren smiled as he approached and watched him carefully Soren felt his feet moving toward tohim at a slower pace but none the less his eyes seemed to be focuse on the portian of his body that contianed the zanpaktou in his hands the gleam on Soren's zanpaktou had the shape of a smile on his blade possibly a excitement to the blades spirit manipuate the shape of the light as Soren placed the zanpaktou in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 am

Ryuuga watched soren carefully trying to figure out his next move.He then brought his blade back to swing and then clash with sorens.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:02 pm

As the blades clashed Soren heard the loud scratching sound coming from the zanpaktou and Soren moved his blade along his into a thrust position making ryuuga's zanpaktou touching Soren's knuckle guard while Soren's zanpaktou pressed on Ryuuga's skin not where it pierced the skin but enough where it hurt while stabbing. Soren smiled figuring his next moving was to pull down or back up to create a distance. Hmm early into the match and we are already locked up...you see I do tend to like this type of competition.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Ryuuga felt the pain,it hadn't pierced his skin yet,he decided instead of putting distance between them,he would then plan his feet firm where he would then push soren off his feet,and try to catch him off guard while he swung at his stomach.As do i captain.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Soren not having the grip needed to stay up he moved one back and pressed forward the zanpaktou pushing further in his skin and Soren smiled raising his reiatsu from the low level that he was holding it at and took a step forward now the blade piercing his skin as well as pushing him back. Soren didn't like being up'ed on strength and was actually fairly serious with this match the force driving him was the protection he was required to give to his squad that made him drive hard he was willing to do anything he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Ryuuga,then feeling the sword pierce his skin,He then went for his scabbard and brought it up to smack soren in the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Soren had allowed himself to be smacked with the scabbard and he jmped back and rubbed his head to making sure he wasn't bleed and smiled and tilted his zanpaktou to it's side and pointed a hand at Ryuuga calmly he asked. Shall we introduce kidou into this match...or shall we melee this for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

I was about to say we should free style for a bit.He said with a laugh as put his sword in an attack position once more.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Soren smiled and ran towards Ryuuga slashing his zanpaktou down hoping he would clash again. Very well let us continue. Soren smiling feeling rather excited about this match it had been quite awhile since he had fought and it was rather good to keep his skills sharp.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Ryuuga had his plan ready to be used.He used his scabbard to clash with sorens blade.Then using his katana he would stab it slightly shallow in soren's shoulder,like he did with ryuuga.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Soren whom clashes with the scabbard watched as he made a pin prick against his skin And Soren smiled disappearing from view for one secondand appearing behind him facing forward his zanpaktou dripped with blood as the liutenants shoulder seemed to rip open Soren smiling a bit. Don't tell me you don't know how to flash fight...
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Ryuuga felt the sword in his shoulder.Not really minding it all that much.Mugen how ever was getting restless.Why dont you use me.Ryuuga ignored him for a while as he flash stepped away from soren,holding his shoulder.That was a good strategy captain you'll have to teach me that sometime.He said as he ripped off a pice of his sleeve and made a bandage for his shoulder.It won't hold for long but i should be alright until i can get to squad four.He said as he put his sword back up into a defense position.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Soren sighed and looked at him shaking his head. Release your blade...I am about to do mine I feel like go for it a little more if you don't release your blade you will lose when I release mine... Soren said quite a serious tone in his voice and he smiled calmly allowing him to release his blade before he released his.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Finally someone who understands.Ryuuga looked down a mugen.He ran his middle finger down mugen's spine.Shine down,Mugen.At the release of mugen the blade took a serious turn.Mugen lost his knuckle guard,and the blade extended a few inches.The blade's handle is black with a blue cross pattern.Mugen's energy consumed the whole blade making it impossibly sharp.The energy arched behind Ryuuga's back and it covered his scabbard making his scabbard into a second blade.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Soren smiled and turned Kieryuu at a diagonal angle. His spirit seeing Ryuuga's spirit and he wrapped himself around Soren eager for this to be happening licking his lips showing the razor sharp teeth. Awaken, Kieryuu. Soren's reaitsu seemed to explode with a new reawaken lost power a fierce looking lung dragon hovering behind him in aura having to condese it had changed his inner uniform to a style similar to ichigo but without being ragged and horizonal cresent shape moons on the side of his slave revealing he had a black underneath his unform as well and Soren settled his reiatsu taking a deep breath. Ah yes...the freedom....I haven't been in this form...in ages....
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Ryuuga looked at soren's zanpakutou,gulping with a bit of fear at it.He had never seen a zanpakutou like this.Not to mention he was training with a captain.This added a bit of pressure on him to try and perform at his best.Mugen was looking at Kieryuu and watched him wrap himself around soren.Itching to use your claws again,eh old friend.He said as he looked at Kieryuu.Ryuuga swallowed his fear,and awaited for soren's move.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Soren looked looked at his released form and smiled his reiatsu and speed sseemed to be out matched and it felt great like a long lost object had at last been returned to him. and he twirled his zanpaktou pointing it at Ryuuga a energy seemed to be building around it and it suddenly combustion in brilliant flash of light. Awai Kyannon. Soren seemed to released a rather large dragon shaped blast of pure light and reiatsu screaming as it reached it destination. While it had drawn closer to it's target Soren had begun to move left in a arch like manner while Kieryuu wrapping around Soren glared at Mugens spirit. Don't tempt me old friend...or you will be the first witness to my power.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Ryuuga,felt his knees about to give out,the spiritual pressure from mugen's release that and a combination from old wounds had not healed quite yet.He had enough energy left to dodge.After the dodge ryuuga weak and tired,feel to the ground mugen standing in front of him.Soren im sorry to have to cut this short,but im still not quite healed from my last fight with renji,i don't think its fair for you to have to fight someone at half strength,but give me a few days of rest and i'll gladly spar with you again.He said hoping that soren would understand.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

Soren smiled a bit and sighed sealing his blade. It's fine...hmm seems to be getting rather late and I have paperwork to finish as well as you better return to your squad. Soren smiled calmly and looked at Ryuuga rather calm about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 am

Mugen...tell me...am i going to be this weak forever.He said in despair.Clenching mugen and trying to pick himself up again.Mugen shook his head. Knowing your body has limitations does not make you weak master.He said hoping to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2