Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another day at the Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zel

Zel

Just another day at the Office Empty
PostSubject: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Zel has recently been exiled from the Soul Society, He wasn't truly adjusted to the life in the human world. He had bought a pair of normal clothing from a department store he was at. He smiled at how good they looked, he kept his zanpakuto strapped to the back of his waist horizontaly. He yawned stretching his arms and legs and walked out of the store bumping into somebody. "Whoops"
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Ryouko had been shopping in karakura town, she knew she should have been training but she needed a break from Koi. Though he begged to differ.

She was just leaving as she bumped into someone. "Sorry, I didn't see you." she said. She had dropped her bag when she ran into him. Picking it up she looked at the man. He had short black hair and pale skin, but what stuck out was the sword on his hip. She could feel his spiritual pressure.

He was a shinigami. She had to play it off like she didn't notice, so she started messing with the clothes in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

He rubbed the hair on the top of his head nervously with a smile as he looked at her, she was really pretty, he expected her to be mean like most other girls but she apologized first, his eyes widened and he spoke. "O-Oh No, It was my mistake I wasn't watching where I was walking!" he explained fixing his shirt, the clothes he bought were pretty modern, his shirt was gray and had the words ' We Are Not Meaningless' on the front, he had a pair of skinny jeans on that were dark blue. He had large orange and green and black shoes.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Ryouko pushed her black hair behind her ears. She wasn't in a hurry so she saw to reason that she couldn't talk to the man.

"I'm Ryouko Saion by the way." she told him. She looked around to make sure Koi hadn't appeared to torture her like he normally would. He wasn't around surprisingly, she let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

He looked at her and memorized her name quickly repeating it to himself so he would not forget. "Ryouko Saion..I've heard that name somewhere" he muttered under his breath. "Well I'm Zel Zangetsu, Very nice to meet you M'am!" he said putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Ryouko heard him muttering to himself, she looked at him hoping he might say it again. Once she heard his name she commited it to memory like all the others.

"It's nice to meet you Zel." she said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Zel looked at her, he wasn't good when it came to these things but he could sense something not right about her, he rubbed his chin and turned her around not caring if she got mad or anything, he inspected her from head to toe, "Not an arrancar" he mumbled to himself. "What are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Ryouko wasn't offended when she saw him checking her out. Though she knew nothing would happen so she didn't worry. This time she heard what he was muttering, he was catching on that she was a vizard.

She blinked at him when he asked what she was. "Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I'm human same as you." she said. She didn't want him to know she was a vizard, at least not until he had to.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:38 pm

"Don't try and pull anything like that on me" he muttered with an annoyed look on his face, he poked her in the forehead with his pointer and middle finger. "Come with me, I gotta ask you some questions" he mumbled grabbing her arm pulling her down the sidewalk, he dragged her over towards the baseball field at the school, nobody was around here at this time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

"I don't know what your talking about." she said. She swatted at his hand as he poked her forehead. She didn't know how he could know that she wasn't human.

She yelped a little as he grabbed her arm and started pulling. "I scream rape. Let me go." she told him. She tried to jerk her arm away from him, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:52 pm

He ignored her as he sighed, this wasn't what he wanted to do but he had to find out if she was like him or not, he could feel a similar presense in her that resided in him as well. He crossed his arms letting go of her. "Your like me, You have something inside of you.." he muttered sitting in the dugout staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:57 pm

She just looked at him. Something inside her? Her inner hollow? How could he know anything about that?

She mentally cursed herself for not mastering kido when she should have. But she was glad she had been learning shunpo. she jerked her arm away from him and did a quick shunpo so she had put a good 4 feet between them. "I'm not answering your questions on until you tell me what you are!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Zel smirked, he was looking for reasons to show off his power, he hadn't done so in so long. "I'll just show you what I am." He said standing up "Calm down will ya? So Uptight.." he muttered as he walked out into the middle of the field, he ditched the gigai and stood in his black robes. He unsheathed his sword and held it out infront of him "Bankai!" he mumbled as the sky turned red, Zel's outfit changed to a darker robe with flared endings torn up. "I'm the Dark and Bright side of the Moon" he said aloud, as a Red crescent moon took place in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Ryouko watched him change from his gigai, to his bankai. At this she summoned her sword and her mask.

The mask began to form on her face, her eyes turning black with golden iris's. She drew her sword from her back. The 3 foot blade blazed in its flames. She held it with her arms extended outward. "Soul reaper huh?"

Koi stood before her, standing on the blade. "The blade's heavy, making shunpo harder for you. Use that, no walking only shunpo." he said. Koi would rarely help her in a fight, but she was grateful when he did.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:24 pm

He looked at her mask, she was like him now he knew for sure. He smiled a large grin as he laid down his sword. "I see, So your just like me, I wont be pulling my mask out though, Its not something I can control so easily." he muttered "I hope you werent planning on fighting me." he mumbled noticing her draw her sword. "Im not one to fight unless its serious."
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

"So your a vizard? Then help out your fellow vizard and fight." she said before using another shunpo. She appeared behind him and swung her sword at his back. She still wasn't good with her sword. It was heavy and made it hard to swing, which meant her every attack was a maybe. She never knew if it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm

He turned around quickly as he saw her shunpo, his senses were able to let him know she was there, he turned around and blocked the attack. "I Said No!" He shouted pushing her back and jumping back himself. "I Don't fight unless someone important to me is in danger.." he said sheathing his sword and canceling his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Ryouko felt her feet sliding across the dirt, he was strong. "Ryouko if he's a vizard he'll probably go to the base, and he'll need to train." Koi said to her. His eye's were closed as he paced around her.

She withdrew her sword and sheathed it, her mask was still on. "I'll take you to the base then. But know this, you will have to train to control your inner hollow." she told him as her mask began to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 pm

He blinked and it seemed like time paused for a moment as wind stopped blowing and the sky turned blue once more. "Base? Theres more?" he muttered crossing his arms wondering what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

"Did you think you were the only one?" she asked. Her sword disappeared from her back, Koi stayed.

He narrowed his eyes at Zel, he thought that Zel was oddly naive. "Be careful around him." he said before walking back to Ryouko's side.

She just nodded. She thought it was odd that Koi was offering advice to her.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm

He was pretty interested in meeting more that were just like him, but at the same time hesitant,he was kicked out of the Soul Society for this thing inside him, they could have a bad history of doing some things he never did, he didn't wanna get pulled into something like that. ". . I don't know If I wanna go" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Ryouko just looked at him dumbfounded. "Why wouldn't you want to go? You don't have to stay but if you don't train with your inner hollow you'll be consumed." she said.

She adjusted her clothes a little, she was wearing her casual clothes which was a tank top and a pair of shorts. Unfortunately she didn't have pockets so instead she reached into her shopping bag and pulled out a box of pocky. She started munching on one as she thought about what she should do about Zel.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

He turned around and walked to the dugout of the baseball field and sat on the bench, "Because I'm having not good thoughts of about this" he mumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "I have no reason to be there," he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm

She walked over to the bench with him. "Are you an idiot? Of course you have a reason to be there, that inner hollow you have isn't just gonna go away. It'll take over if you don't train." she told him.

She knew from experience that if you didn't train the inner hollow would take over during fights and it was often relentless with its attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm

He looked at her with an annoyed expression, "I think I know that much..But I don't know if I want to be around people who were kicked out of the soul society for this." he said messing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day at the Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next