Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 am

The sun shone brightly in the blue sky as Byakua walked into his division. What a beautiful day. Not the kind of day you want to spend inside doing paperwork, but Byakuya had no choice. Well, he did have a choice actually, but not if he wanted to get his paperwork in early. He always got it in early because he didn't want the division to look lazy. Or course getting it in the day it was due wouldn't look lazy, but still.... Byakuya didn't want to take any chances of getting it late. What if he put it off for a few days, and was going to do it the day before it was due, and some obstacle came up? Or what if he left it lying around and his lieutenant spilled something on it? His new lieutenant wasn't as clumsy as Renji was, but Byakuya still didn't want to take chances.

Byakuya opened the office door and stepped inside. It was a big room, spotless of course (Byakuya would never dream of having a messy office) with two desks, two leather chairs, some filing cabinets, and not much else. Byakuya didn't believe in clutter, and it was easier to work when there wasn't much around to distract him. He sat down at his desk and opened a drawer. Pulling out a pen and some ink he began to write, quickly but carefully. It was the monthly report on his division.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 am

Ryuuga,stepped into the office.He was carrying a tray with two cups of tea on it.Ryuuga walked quietly so as not to disturb his captain.He put his cup,away from the paper work on his so if he moved wrong it wouldn't spill.Ryuuga then placed his on the table,where he had a report from the unit that went to world of the living to apprehend and convicted rogue.

They never learn.He said in a low monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Byakuya stopped writing for a minute and frowned. There really wasn't much to say. His division was going about their business like normal. Without there being any attacks on the Soul Society there was nothing to repot. Of course Byakuya was glad the Soul Society hadn't been attacked in a while, but his reports were awfully boring if nothing was happening.

Byakuya heard the door open and glanced up as his lieutenant entered, seeming a bit aggravated. "Is something wrong?" Byakuya asked absentmindedly, going back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Just a little agrivated,sir.The unit we sent down to detain the rogue still hasn't reported back with him.Iv got some of their messages in the report but,as for when they will have him,they are not sure.He said with a disappointing tone.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:09 pm

"Oh, am i intterupting?", a unfamilliar female voice said from the open door in a calm tone. The female looked her early 20`s, she had pale clean skin, long untied white hair, and a fairly curved body. She was wearing the shinigami uniform, a darkblue ribbon around her waist, were her zanpaktou was hanging in its holder, and finaly a white captain haori, meaning she was a captain.

"..Im Reikou Yuuri, newly appointed captain of the 3th division..we meet at my exam, Kuchiki taicho". As she spoke, she entered the room, closing the door behind her, giving a little nod to the vice captain that had replaced abarai renji. "I have some rather important news regarding your runaway shinigami.."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm

No,miss your not,now you say you have info for me?He said in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Byakuya frowned at Ryuuga's news. "I wonder what happened," he muttered, shaking his head. "Perhaps we should send someone else down...." he trailed off when he heard another voice. He turned his head to see the 13th division captain standing there. "Yes," he said, nodding at her. "And what exactly is the news?" Byakuya looked at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 pm

"The messages and reports you have been rechiving are fakes..i looked into the case myself by order of the captain commander..the unit was found killed a few hours ago, cut to pieces by the runaway shinigami`s shikai..", Yuuri informed with a straight face, looking at the raven haired captain.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Hmph i knew something was quite right,i guess were going to have to get squad eleven down there.He said with no emotion at all for their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Byakuya, however, was not as uncaring as Ryuuga. Something was wrong. This shouldn't have happened. Byakuya sighed quietly. "Do we have any idea why the shinigami might have done that?" he asked calmly, glancing at the others. "We must report this to the captain commander."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Fear,he saw that we were after him,and he decided to take out his pursuers its as simple as that my captain. He said in a respectful tone.He then looked over to the other captain.Captain Yuuri what do you think we should do about this matter since you researched further into it than we did?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

"I have been planning to take care of this odeal by myself..through, the message i rechived just befor i arrived her, said that he had teamed up with former seated officers that has yet to be caught...it could pose a threat, even to a captain..Kuchiki taicho, i would like to request for your and your vice captain`s assistance in order to catch or eliminate the rogues.."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Ryuuga nodded and looked at mugen pulsing at the thought of battle again.He then took into the consideration of his injuries.It crippled him in the duel with soren.But soren was friend,if he was to collapse on the field of battle.He would surely be killed.But this was his decision to make.Mugen vowed to stand by ryuuga at all times.But if he had no practice mugen would surely lose his interest in ryuuga,he may decide to leave. Ill give it some thought and give my answer as soon as possible.He said with despair.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Byakuya sighed. This wasn't good. They were just beggining to get over the war with Aizen and now this? Couldn't shinigami just behave? Byakuya nodded at the other captain. "You have my assistance," he replied. "We should catch them as soon as possible. I do not want another threat to the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

"I can have everything set up to tommorow morning...", Yuuri exsplained, befor she looked at Ryuuga. "I am exspeting you will come as well, any vice captain should follow their captain until their last breath.."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 am

Ehh well mugen has been bitching at me for some action so ehh why not.He said as he stepped out side and started to smoke a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Byakuya nodded at Yuuri. "That is fine then," he said, glancing over at his calendar. It was free, luckily. There hadn't been much action going on in the Soul Society or the human world these days, and for that Byakuya was glad. He looked at his lieutenant sternly as Ryuuga went outside to smoke. "Nasty habit," he muttered under his breath. "And I wish he wouldn't swear so...."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Mugen then manifested himself outside with ryuuga.You should really keep listening to me,it would make your reputation alot better with the captains.No offense but when you fought soren all i sensed was fright.And thats not good,but with zilo you were ready to do what ever was necessary and we achieved bankai. Mugen said with satisfied voice.I know but i have a reputation to keep up,I cant disgrace byakuya-sama in any way.Your still going to repay your debt to him?Ryuuga nodded as he finished smoking his cigarette and put it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Office   In the Office Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Office
Page 1 of 1