Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sitting in the office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Sitting in the office Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Soren sat in his office having a decent plant in the room to and leaving the window open to have some fresh air in the room and he calmed down absorbing the atmosphere today was one of his first days in office as a Captain although he had few trouble since Utitake's unfortunate demise or so he had hoped he was hoping to become close to his squad members but he wasn't going to force them to like him. Soren was in the middle of completing the paperwork he was assigned being able to work fast he kept on 30 minutes passing he was nearly complete but it had seemed like time itself stood still. Getting up for a break he looked around his white uniform was somewhat hidden with his black captains haroi as he looked out the window the sun beaming and warming his pale skin him rustling his white hair looking at the shinigami with his icy blue eyes. Hmm what a day...such a beautiful...day...
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Ryuuga was in charge of greeting all new captains on his captains behalf.Considering byakuya-sama wasn't one for introductions or anything of that nature,to begin with.As he was passing through the barracks he noticed a fresh face in the gotei.He walked up to the window where he was looking out of.Ryuuga was wearing the shinigami uniform,his badge on his right arm.Mugen strapped to his back.His hair black and tied back,except for his bangs which cascaded his face.His eyes a mint green color.

Lovely day isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Soren looked down at the shinigami whom sottd below him and gave a small smile. Yes it is a lovely day...and whom might you be? Soren almost forgot is manners and he looked a bit calm and he looked at the boy. Oh excuse me I am Soren Kiyomeru Captain of the 13th divsion. Soren seemed to crawl out his window wanting to get out and took a leap landing on his feet looking at the shingami on ground level.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Ryuuga gave a smile back at him.Im Ryuuga misaki,lieutenant of squad six. Ryuuga stuck his hands in his pockets.Im here to greet you on behalf of captain Kuchiki.He said in a relaxed tone not trying to sound like he was here on business.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Soren smiled and looked at Ryuuga calmly words passing through his head as he thought about what he wanted to relay his message back to him figuring out what he wanted to say. Well might you tell Captain Kuchiki thank I thank him and that I will do everything in my power to protect Rukia and my squad that I will not be a hiderance to the Siereitei. Soren turning around looked back. Do you have a couple of minutes to accompany a Captain?
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Soren-sama if you made captain and he hasn't withdrawn miss rukia from your care,you don't even need to tell him that.He said with a smile.Upon hearing soren's question he quickly answered.I have finished today's work,what do you need help with.He smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 pm

I suppose but Rukia would not like the fact that I am her captain...anyways I don't have much left too do and I felt for a little walk care to join me? Soren said explaining the situation to him and asking company for a somewhat quiet walk observing the serene views.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Its true she was close to ukitake,as was i but with death comes closure,just give her some time soren.She will eventually warm up to you.He smiled at him with reassuring confidence. that sounds like a nice change of pace for me,ill gladly walk with you.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Soren smiled a bit began to walk down the streets and calmly placing his hands in his pockets and having Keiryuu by his side looked around hearing Ryuuga talk. Yes I suppose we are going to have to give it some time...So tell me how did you manage to beat Renji for the 6th division captains spot?
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:26 pm

People love asking me that,i used my head,literally.We never saw eye to eye, i was sure he was going to kill me that day.But i lucked out when mugen revealed himself to me. He smiled remembering that day very well.He never hated renji,he wished they could have been friends but,things never really go the way you want them to.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Soren looked at him seeing he was rather deep in some type of thought and he sighed as he continued walking down the almost vacant street. Ah you can tell me about that...sometimes the timing of your partner is all you ever really need and after all that is another focal point of the 6th division...I am sorry I asked oyu that just trying to make converstation do forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Well when renji extended his zabimaru it could extend three time before it had to return,i noticed that.So i looked for openings,when renji caught on he changed up his approach.When i used mugen i blocked his last thrust and then i flash stepped and stabbed him through the back with the scabbard.Head butted him and mele'd him till he lost consciousness.I was our for a few weeks,he was out for a couple of days.Ryuuga smiled remembering one of his favorite fights.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Soren smiled lightly he didn't care about fighting but when he had too do it he did without question he just could not control his anger in bankai therefore his bankai was not themost amazing thing in the world to him. Ah...the sounds rather...painful...and but I suppose withtime you get used to the pain and being able to prolong your endurance will make you quite a threat but power can only be grant to the ones that can control where it counts. Soren took his finger and pressed it up to his head showing what he meant when he said "where it counts."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Ryuuga smiled brightly hearing the wise words of a captain.So tell me when did you decide you wanted to be the captain of a soul reaper squad.Ryuuga asked trying to make a conversation out of it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Soren's face went rather grim and he sighed remembering back on that day. It bugged him and maybe this was the reason that he didn't want to tell Rukia about her captain or well the truth anyway. ...Welll...I don't really like to convrese about this...but well we was training or so I thought like usual and then some of the other captain stepped out of the scene and there he told me to go bankai and kill the person that was threating my life....and I...killed...him...I felt so ashamed of what I had done I am a captain that is a man only up in rank by greed and death.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Ryuuga wished he didn't ask that question.He looked down in regret.Maybe talking about our pasts isnt really such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Soren looked at him and sighed. You didn't know Ryuuga I don't blame you no one too blame but my myself....but you know I've learned that with each day comes a new one and that things have to change to perserve life I won't forget about what I did because I have changed a lot and I am glad I vowed that day to protect everyone I care about and that is what makes me strong and the reason why I fight. Soren patted his back trying to cheer him up a little.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Ryuuga tried to shake it off but he couldn't help but feel guilty.What does your zanpakutou spirit look likeHe was actually very curious about this,since he knew all of them were different.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Soren was surprised by the sudden change in subject and looked at Ryuuga thinking back on his zanpaktou was well more or less how terrifying to him it had shown himself and he sighed. Umm a black and white Lung Dragon and I have not seen it's humanified form though.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Mine,He wears a solid black kimono with purple diamonds at the end.He kind of reminds me of an exorcist.He says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Soren smiled at that and took a turn to the training grounds. The sky paint a rich scene of Reds and purples getting to a darker blue and he smiled he loved the evening as they approached the training ground he looked at Ryuuga. If you don't mind how about we have ourselves some training exercises.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Id like that soren.He said with a smile as he accepted his offer.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Then this will be rather fun as he came to a rather open field the grass coming up to their knee's at minimum height and higher at some other places Soren grasp his zanpaktou and drew it out it was a white blade christened with a black edge it's knuckle guard being in the shape of a arabic eye as he looked at Ryuuga creating some distance from his location. Very well I am ready whenever you are.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Ryuuga drew his blade.His zanpakutou's blade is black on spine and white on the blade part.The guard is a pentagram style.Ryuuga counted the feet between them.You can have the first move soren. He smiled and awaited soren's move.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 am

Soren smiled and stood there he was not one to be very aggressive he always like to start out at a defense holding his zanpaktou out in front of him Something seemed to be changed as he smiled like a another presence was there and he Soren looked around him as his zanpaktou's spirit wrapped around him it facing forward only Soren could see the dragon as it done this and it calmly stated to Soren. This boy he seems rather calm about this I do like him Soren he seems to be rather friednly despite his captain...alas we must play at a defensive postion until we can unveil more about his style. Soren nodded and he looked at Ryuuga. It would be Captain Soren to you also I don't like making the first move shall you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the office   Sitting in the office Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next