Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just another day at the Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryouko

Ryouko

Just another day at the Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Ryouko walked over to him and punched the wall behind him. Her hand went through the bricks, she pulled her hand out cutting it a little. "Don't act all high and might you were kicked out as well now weren't you?" she said with a harsh tone.

She couldn't stand it when people acted cocky for no reason. Koi put his hands on Ryouko and said "Calm down he'll have to realize this on his own."
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

He jumped up from the bench as she punched the wall behind him, he stood behind her against the fence. "Jeez, Didn't have to hit the wall!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"And you don't have to act like your better than the others!" she shouted. She hadn't been exiled, she left on her own. It pissed her off to have him, a vizard, stand there and say he didn't want to be with the other vizards because they were exiled. Especially when he himself was sure to have been exiled.

"You haven't even mastered your inner hollow, so don't act like were worse then you!" she yelled at him. She would have been on him punching him, Koi however was holding her back.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 pm

"What I'm saying is.. That for all I know, You guys could've been kicked out for other reasons then just having this hollow. Thats all I was kicked out for." he muttered closing his eyes crossing his arms again. "I never said I was better then you guys, Please calm down, It pains me to see a pretty girl like this."
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:28 pm

"You are such an ass! Do you think we're criminals?!" she shouted at him. He was pissing her off and she was ready to attack him. Koi was keeping his hands on her shoulders so she wouldn't try to attack Zel.
Back to top Go down
Zel

Zel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 am

" . . . " He stared at her with an annoyed expression, " I said.. For all I Know.." he muttered gritting his teeth. "I don't know you guys..so you can't blame me for being skeptical about this.." he said getting annoyed with her attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 am

"You've just met me, not any of the others so don't go saying that you don't want to go because they might be criminals. What do you stay out of fights because you might get hurt?" She asked him. She couldn't stand him insinuating that the other Vizards were criminals without having even met them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the Office   Just another day at the Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day at the Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2