Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:14 pm

A small line of light painted the floor, crept up the side of the bed and marked the worried face of one particular person, as person who left soul society long ago and was considering going back. Maxwell’s mind raced and calculated the risks and out come of his return to soul society, the only thing he could do is hope that in their time of need the captains would gladly except him back. It was a crazy thought but Maxwell was tired of living in the human world.

Lifting himself off the bed Maxwell exited the apartment he had come to rent during his time in the real world and headed for Urahara’s shop. When he arrived at the shop he was greeted by a smiling Kisuke who told him everything for his trip was already prepared.

Soon in one of the back allies of the Seireitei a senkaimon opened and Maxwell stepped out and on to the stone walkway. With a smile Maxwell looked around and adjusted his old tathered captain’s haiori. It was only a matter of time before he was approached by someone, who knew maybe he would run into an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 am

A woman appeared, standing at about 4'6". She wore a captains haori that was tattered and ripped in several places, and on its back was the squad seven symbol. This woman had long white hair that touched the ground and her eyes were a starling silver color. Her skin was as pale as a ghosts and her sword could not be seen on her, but that was because at her waist, a ribbon was tied around with a paintbrush on its end, this was her shikai.

Karel looked at the man, ready to draw her shikai, Kurowazashokkou, in a seconds notice, Karel noticed that this was in fact a Vizard, but also an Ex-captain, so he could be a problem.*"Squad Seven Captain Karel Trivialia, Vizard, state who you are and your buisness here, before I have to take you down."*To people that judged her by her size this was like being threatened by a child, but to people that paid attention, she was dead serious about it, she was in no mood for joking
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 am

"Visit huh?", a stern, emotionless female voice said, her voice eccoing through the ally. A female with creamy-white skin, emotionless dark purple eyes, and a zanpaktou hanging on her back, entered from the shadows. She had long dark-purple hair, tied into a waist-long braid going down her back. She was wearing a knee-long shinigami uniform with a white obi tied around her waist, showing her curves, making her chest appear more visebel. A 12th division liuetnant armband could be seen on her right arm, wich meant this young woman was Nemu Kurotsuchi, the "dautgher", of Mayuri Kurotsuchi, the 12th division captain.

"Maxwell....its been a long time..", she said, standing up on the side of the white haired captain. "Im sorry for busting in..i was following you, Karel taicho, since i thought you were Yuuri-sama, the 3th division captain..you both have the same hair and clothing style, so forgive me for being mistaken.."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 am

Zilo came walking up to the two girls because he sensed a different reiatsu then a Soul reaper. He had sensed the same type of reiatsu when he was at the Vizard base. He saw a young man or seemed to be anyway he stood behind the women towering above the. He had a banadage wrapped around his stomach and his whole right side while he had his Zanpaktou in his left hand as he looked over them at him. "Zilo Telavu 5th seat squad 8 what are you doing here?" He said as he starred at the man in front of them. Most people would have laughed at this sight. The man looked like a have mummy half human person. His wounds where not completely healed at all yet. And he saw the two girls one was the Lt. of Squad 12 and the other one was Karel the captain of squad 7. He was so far the lowest ranking officer. But only Karel knew the truth behind Zilo and that he really wasn't a low ranking officer and as weak as he claims he is.

He looked over at nemu and gave a slight smile before returning to his serious self. He knew that karel didn't tolerate him being Cocky and happy on the battlefield and he knew she would yell at him for smiling. Or let alone being here just after Fighting the Ex C.C. Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Maxwell hadn’t moved since he stepped out of the senkaimon, he knew his spiritual pressure would have been more than enough to draw the attention of someone and just as Maxwell had planned he was greeted by not one but the people. When Karel had approached him, his green eyes looked her up and down, soaking in every detail about the female captain like a sponge, a few seconds later Maxwell smiled at the sound of a familiar voice “indeed it has been a long time hasn’t it, Nemu.”

Maxwell was actually happy that he was back, every since his feet touched the ground in he had a smile on his face. His attention was then drawn to the young soul reaper that appeared to have been in a recent battle. “I just thought I would stop by. I heard all the trouble that soul society is going through and thought I could be of some help.” Maxwell then smirked and looked at Zilo “your considerably stronger than a 5th.” he said, he then looked at Karel and spoke “I hope I haven’t caused to much trouble.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)   Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Big risk during a time of Turmoil (open to all shinigami)
Page 1 of 1