Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Sairento pulled slowly back from the kiss, looking into her eyes. His cheeks were the color of a red hot candy and he was stuttering to match this, still very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm

When he pulled back, I smiled, staring into his eyes as he stared back at mine. As I watched him struggle for words, I blinked fondly, still feeling my blush as I whispered, "That was the best first kiss."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Sairento's eyes widened as she said the words "first kiss''. That caused him to stutter even more about something like he didn't know, and that wasn't helping his nervousness at all. He then began to fluster about it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

I laughed, "Don't worry about it. Not like I had planned on saving it. Besides, if I hadn't met you, I'm sure I wouldn't have had my first kiss by the time I died." Chuckling, I shook my head, a childish glint in my eye, "Besides, at least I'm not a kiss virgin anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Sairento stopped flustering and smiled, nodding."Let's just make sure though" With that, his lips instantly came back to her own, he swiped an arm across the counter,knocking the things off.He then moved in much closer, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 pm

I giggled and smiled as he kissed me again, pushing the food away and causing them to fly into the floor. As he moved closer, I pressed up against my chair, raising my arms up and wrapping them around his neck naturally.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Sairento's arms wrapped around her waist and he hefted her out of the chair. He then sat on the table with her sitting in his lap, facing him. He smiled, pushing further into the kiss, his tongue slipping out to softly stroke her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I felt weightless as he lifted me onto his lap, like I could be flying. My breathing was a little heavier then before as I tried to keep myself from being dizzy. As his tongue passed over my bottom lip, I held back the random urge to let out a moan.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Sairento smiled,pulling back to stare at her for a second before pressing his lips back to hers, his tongue pushing through them to lightly push against her own tongue. His tongue then circled around hers, tickling it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2