Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

I sighed quietly, laying back in the grass. I'd been out searching for hollows all day, actually catching and killing some, before it started getting slow. I closed my blue eyes, enjoying the time I had before I had to leave my Gigi again to attack more hollows. Subconsiously, I moved one hand up and twirled a strand of my red hair around my pointer finger.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Sairento had been wandering the streets of karakura all day and was actually beginning to wear out. He looked up to see a hollow flying through the air, and jumped up, grabbing onto the thing's mask, pulling it down to earth, just feet from Ichi's position, slamming the thing head-frist into the ground. He then stood on top of it, launching a cero to the back of it's head, turning it to spirit particles.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 pm

I gasped when I felt the ground shudder, opening my eyes wide. Sitting up, I watched as, to my surprise, a man turned a hollow in spirit particles. Quickly, I jumped up from the ground, popping a tiny pill into my mouth and leaving my gigai form. I sent my human body away and waited tensely for the man to face me, my hand on the hilt of my Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Sairento sighed, feeling the pressence of a shinigami behind him, his hand coming to open wide expectantly. Instantly chimera flew into his hand, him gripping the hilt tightly. He looked the female over and loosened his grip as his eyes stayed on her face. "Beautiful.." he muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm

I blushed as he said the word beautiful. I'd never really had anyone say that to me. And, from what I saw, he looked pretty good himself. I didn't pause as my hand left my sword hilt and my muscles relaxed a little. Working up the effort to speak, I asked calmly, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Sairento realized she was talking to him and quickly threw his zanpakuto, watching it sail away due to his telekenesis. He then quickly rubbed his hands on his pants to get rid of the sweat that was building up. He then smiled at her and began to speak,"I..I am..Sairento..The ex-cero espada. And you are?" He was truly nervous and couldn't speak right.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

At his nervous reply, I smiled, barely registering what he had said about being the ex-cero espada. I brushed some of my hair behind one of my ears and blinked at him through innocent blue eyes. "I'm Ichigo Ryu. I'm the fifth seat soul reaper of Squad 10."
Carefully, I walked closer and held out my hand, "Nice to meet you, Sairento." I paused before asking, "You don't mind if I call you Sai, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Sairento smiled like an idiot, barely hering just her name and so he took her hand in his, and shook it, before bringing it to his lips, kissing it softly. "As long as you don't mind if I call you Ichi.." With that sairento released her hand, blushing slightly, but smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:09 pm

I grinned wider, my blush returning in a deeper shade of pink, "Of course you can, Sai."
When he let go of my hand, I nearly reached out for it again but stopped myself, my fingers twitching as I did.

ooc: Sorry it took so long, I had a visitor.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Sairento saw he hand twitch, and reached out for it once more, holding her hand within his. He then intertwined their fingers, walking towards town.''Let me show you my favorite rice ball shop Ichi-Chan! Come on!'' He smiled, his blush increasing as he began to pull her towards the town once more.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

"Okay," I laughed as he pulled me along, blushing even darker. Quickly, trying to hide it, I pushed some of my hair in my face but failed as the wind blew it back again. My zanpakutou flopping against my leg and my waist, I took quick strides, as he was clearly taller then me, to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Sairento stopped at a small shop that on the top read, "DOMON AND SAIRENTO'S EXPRESS EATERY!" and chuckled, slipping inside with her. He then walked back to the kitched, making some noises before he came out a few minutes later with a plate of rice balls. He smiled setting them between the two on a table, and dimmed the lights. Sairento then showed her to her chair, pulling it out for her. He waited for her to sit in it before taking a seat across from the her.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 pm

I giggled, knowing now what he meant by his favorite. As we went inside and he went to the kitchen I glanced around with approval. It was a nice place and I was sure that the food must be good.
When he came back out a few minutes later, a plate of riceballs in his hand, he dimmed the lights a little. He led me over to a table, set the riceballs down and showed me to my seat. I sat down, smiling and watched as he sat down in front of me.
"Nice place," I motioned my hand towards the room.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Sairento smiled, looking around and shrugged."It's something my friend bought for the meager price of two gold bars.'' Sairento laughed at held out a riceball for her, placing a plate under it, while awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm

I took the plate from him gently, setting it down in front of me. I cocked my head a little, having no idea what gold was to humans. "Um... gold? Is that a lot... or just a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:48 pm

"Think of it this way..In ways of Reryouku..It's like a medium wave of it." He then took a rice ball for himself, placing a plate under it, before he bit into it, silently chewing. So many thoughts about this female ran through his head as he watched her while eating.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Slowly, I took a bite, swallowing before replying, "Not so much then." I paused, taking another bite, before asking, "Is that the currency in this realm?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Sairento shrugged at her first comment then nodded at the question."It could be more than what I said but who knows. Anyway, no dollar bill which are paper and coins which are small metal discs, are the currency here.." Sairento watched her, slowly moving his hand across the table, near hers.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 pm

"Hm... metal and paper." I frowned thoughtfully, catching the movement of his hand in my periphial vision. Glancing at it, then glancing at him, I smiled and moved my hand the little distance there was left between them and took it in mine.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Sairento smiled as she said this, watching her close the distance between their hands. As she took his hand in hers, he interlaced their fingers once more, blushing. He looked down at hte table shyly, mumbling something about the currency sometimes being different.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 pm

I giggled, reaching out with my free hand to raise his face back up, ignoring his comment on the currency. I felt the blush return to my face as warmth touched my cheeks.
Had I ever blushed so much in one day? I asked myself, searching through my memories but coming up with nothing. Nope. Guess not. Speaking aloud this time, I murmured playfully, "Who knew that someone as tough as you could be shy?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Sairento blushed much more, staring at her, trying to speak, but seeming to have his tongue in a knot. He then looked at her hand and his continued muttering about something like this was unusual for him.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

"So, I'm one of those rare few that get to see your soft side, then?" I asked softly, stroking his hand with my thumb. I listened hard for his response, my hearing not too well, expecting him to speak even softer then before.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Sairento turned back to her blushign then breathed in deeply. His eyes closed as he leaned forward, pressing his lips to her own. His blush grew into a flaming one as he tried to lean over the table, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

I froze for a moment, shocked as his lips pressed into mine. It took me a moment before I kissed back, the blush on my cheeks darkening to nearly a tickle-me-pink color. As he tried to lean across the table, I moved forward a little so he could get deepen our kiss. My head started spinning, scaring me a little before I realized that I'd forgotten to breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time   Free Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next