Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am

Rin, the 8 year old black-haired, brown-eyed human girl hummed a happy tune to herself as she started picking flowers from a nearby flowerbed near the Baseball Field, wearing her bright orange kimono. Laying up against a nearby tree was Rin's Protector Mitsurugi Mouretsu. His long silver hair cascaded down the bark of the tree and his icy cold, amber-colored eyes watched Rin from a distance. The shade of the tree made the crescent moon on his forehead and his two silver stripes on his cheeks hard to see, though if one looked close enough, they could see it. His Longsword was strapped to the left side of his waist by a gold and purple sash, a royal, silk, silver battle kimono covering his body. His right arm looked a normal hand but his left arm was a three-fingered, green-scaled Dragon claw. To any normal person, they would pass him off as a normal human but to any that could sense and/or see Reiatsu, they could feel or see that despite being a Human, his Reiatsu stores were massive, far beyond what a human should be capable of having, even though the majority of his dark purple-colored Reiatsu was suppressed. Rin ran over to Mitsurugi and held out a small bouquet of flowers out for him. "Look Mitsurugi-Sama, aren't these flowers pretty?" Rin asked the icy cold looking man as she looked at him with childish awe and admiration. Mitsurugi turned his amber eyes to the flowers in her hands and very slightly inclined his head, causing the young girl to squeal excitedly as she jumped up and down in joy.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 am

Domon walked a sidewalk next to the baseball field, considering his recent actions. He was dressed in a black school uniform, undistinguished in any way aside from the golden dragons that ran down the sides. He found himself drawn here often, as this had been the one place where he could find normalcy. But of course, it never lasts.... He sighed, turning to watch a young girl running through a field, picking flowers and bringing them back to a man who was reclining against a nearby tree. Domon's eyebrows raised as he felt the man's reaitsu, as it was far beyond the average humans. To make him even stranger, his left hand appeared to be a dragon's claw. He wasn't dressed normally either... Domon began to approach the two, a smile on his face. He called out to them, waving as he did so. Hello there!
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 am

Rin turned to look at who said hello to them and her wide, doe-like eyes lit up as she happily ran over to Domon and jumped up and down excitedly. "Hi. Who are you? Rin-Chan is named Rin" she said excitedly as she pointed to herself as she told Domon her name, holding out a flower for him to take. From his position of leaning back against the tree, Mitsurugi narrowed his icy amber eyes at Domon in suspicion and stood up but did not walk over to them as he kept clenching and unclenching his three-fingered Dragon Claw nonchalantly, the bones in it cracking noisily..
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 am

Domon could feel that the man didn't like him being there, or rather didn't trust him. That was fine by him, so long as he didn't decide to use that hand of his against Domon. He smiled at the young girl bouncing in front of him, taking the flower and smelling it. Why thank you Rin! My name is Domon... can I ask who your friend is? He gestured at the man, who still seemed to giving him what amounted to a death glare. If looks could kill.... The noise from the bones cracking made Domon shiver a little, that was rarely a good sign, so he turned to him, still smiling. I'm sorry friend, have I offended you somehow?
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am

Rin's brown eyes lit up in joy and giggled when he took the flower. She turned to look at who he was talking about and childish awe brightened up her eyes as she stared at the silver-haired man. "Oh, that's Mitsurugi Mouretsu-Sama, Rin-Chan is his ward" she giggled childishly. "If you offended me, rest assured, you would not have lived long enough to ask me if you did" he said in an icy cold, confident, borderline arrogant tone as his icy glare became so cold it could have frozen molten lava on the spot. Rin's guardian, Mitsurugi being his name, was obviously not a very social person as he started walking in their direction, the man's very posture and manner of walking indicating massive power and skill and demanding respect from those that looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Domon simply smiled at the man, who was reminding him a bit of his father when he was young. He had held the same powerful stride, the same confidence... of course, there had been a certain warmth in whatever he did, where this man felt cold. At least Domon understood why he was getting the death glare now, Mitsurugi probably saw him as a potential threat to Rin. I don't know about that... I've been known to hold my own in most fights. Luckily, it would seem that we aren't going to have to find out, since you haven't killed me yet. He decided to change the subject, lest Mitsurugi change his mind. So, Rin's your ward huh?
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Mitsurugi looked at Rin for a bit and then back at Domon before nodding his head wordlessly. Rin giggled happily and hugged Mitsurugi's right leg, clinging to it as she wrapped her arms and legs around it. This simple yet affectionate action warmed up his eyes and facial features a bit, indicating that despite his coldness, the regal and obviously rich man did care a bit about the young girl clinging to his leg, though it was strange as to why, as because they looked nothing alike, not even a slight resemblance.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Domon smiled, feeling the emotions that the two had for each other... they were simply good. Protectiveness and caring from one, and overwhelming joy and love from the other... it made Domon go back to his youth, to a moment in time where he had been sitting on Ish's shoulders, looking out at the sunset from Death Mountain.. it had been beautiful. He brought himself back from his memories to speak to them again. So tell me, how did you two meet? You look nothing alike, so I'm guessing that you aren't blood.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:21 pm

"Rin-Chan was an orphan with nowhere to go. Rin-Chan was wandering the streets all by myself before Rin-Chan was trapped in an alley by some thing with a hole in it's body. Rin-Chan was almost done for until Mitsurugi-Sama came in and got rid of the thingy with the hole in it" Rin said as she rubbed her face against Mitsurugi's leg, causing the cold man to twitch slightly as he managed to pry Rin off of his leg. Once he felt the circulation in his leg come back, he sighed and tucked a stray strand of silver hair behind his ear as he let his Dragon Claw hang from his side as he laid his human hand on his sword. He didn't seem to be threatened by Domon, more likely that it was probably just a reflex or a habit he had.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Domon nodded, the smile falling from his face. So, she was attacked by a Hollow and he saved her... guess that makes him one of the good guys. He noticed the hand fall to his blade, but doubted that he intended to draw it. It was much more likely that he simply had been in too many battles, and this was a reflex by this point. Domon placed a hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it uncomfortably as he spoke. So you saved her from a Hollow and have been protecting her since? What's your story? He was curious, and looked at the dragon hand as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Mitsurugi scoffed in a cold, undignified manner as he stuck his nose arrogantly in the air and turned his head away from Domon, showing the other male his first emotion besides cold indifference or suspicion and that emotion appeared to be arrogance. "My story is none of your concern. I don't waste my precious time satisfying the inquiries of some random pedestrian" he said in a borderline snobby tone of voice as he felt Rin pull on the sleeve of his kimono, turning to look down at her as he slightly raised an elegant eyebrow. "Mitsurugi-Sama, do you like flowers?" Rin asked the silver-haired aristocrat in an innocent tone of voice. He schooled his features back into the expression of cold indifference and stared at her for a bit before turning back to Domon. Rin did not seem sad that he didn't answer her and merely started to smell the flowers she had in her hands. In fact, it almost seemed like Rin expected him to not saying anything, indicating to Domon once again that Mitsurugi was usually silent and didn't really spoke that often.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Domon allowed his smile to return at this point, although it seemed much softer than before. He could feel the man's pride growing with great strength, and so decided to see how far it actually went. Well, I understand that your time is precious and all, but could you spare a bit of it to tell your story to a random pedestrian if say... he was a curious demi-god? Domon looked at Rin, thinking again that they seemed to be one of the strangest pairs he had ever seen... and he had seen his parents!
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

"I don't feel like telling you my story. Only those who have proven their worth may ask me of my story and even then you probably won't get anything out of me. I don't speak about my personal life" he said as his left eyebrow twitched slightly. Rin wandered off over to the flowerbed and laid in it, rolling around the flowers as she laughed in a cute, bubbly manner as Mitsurugi turned to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Domon smiled, nodding with some understanding, as well as noting the eyebrow twitch with no small amount of amusement. The two of them couldn't be more different. Of course, that's necessarily a bad thing... they can learn from each other. He turned, looking out at the flowers. I see... that's a pretty poor way to live life then, never talking about yourself. I used to be that way too though, so I guess I can't say much. He turned back to Mitsurugi suddenly, an excited grin on his face. Perhaps you won't speak, but I bet your fists will! Care for a spar?
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Mitsurugi turned to face Domon and narrowed his eyes at him, giving Domon a cold smile that made Mitsurugi look like a hungry, deadly predator ready to maul the other male to death. His icy cold smile was what should be classified as a 'killer smile' as because it made him seem like he was going to have fun ripping Domon apart. "I hope you know what you are getting yourself into" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Domon maintained a calm smile as he fell into a fighting stance, for the first time releasing his reaitsu, which could easily be classified as being Captain level. His eyes held a certain amount of amusement in them as he spoke. I do too... would hate for this to be too short! With that, he began to levitate, rising a few feet into the air and extending a hand. A ball of electricity emerged from it, moving towards Mitsurugi at a decent speed.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 pm

He backflipped out of the way of the ball of electricity and then he jumped up at Domon so fast he left multiple images of himself moving up at Domon behind, moving like a silver blur and struck out at him at full speed with his Dragon Claw, moving at the amazing speeds of 65X that of a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Domon rose into the air as the man moved, truly surprised by his speed as he saw him strike at where he had been just a second ago. He flew down towards him, channeling energy that his body had been storing for weeks to build his speed to match his, then releasing a bolt of concussive force that would hopefully send him flying.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:34 pm

He narrowed his eyes and quickly moved to go around behind him to dodge the attack and charged at full speed as he quickly unsheathed his Longsword and went for a powerful yet deadly fast and accurate slash.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm

As Domon saw him attack, he found himself being surrounded by an aura, as all the plants nearby began to wither, and all the normal humans with the exception of Rin began to collapse. Recognizing his father's ability, he quickly created a lifelike in front of him to take the blow while he reared his arm back, surrounding it with both the aura and some of the energy he was collecting from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Mitsurugi narrowed his eyes and jumped back as he cracked the fingers of his Dragon Claw and gathered his Reiatsu as he went for a claw strike, expelling Reiatsu in the form of numerous crescent moon slashes made of compressed air at Domon, using his Dragon Vacuum Slash attack.

Name: Dragon Vacuum Slash
Description: Mitsurugi will channel his Reiatsu into his Dragon Claw and go for a slashing motion with it using his three-fingered claws. This will send out a large swarm of deadly slicing crescent moon like waves of compressed air that can slice through almost anything. It can't cut through anything as strong as steel or diamond though.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Domon created a second Lifelike as he saw this, hoping to double his reaction time by doing so. He lashed out with his arm, sending both his aura and the energy he had just massed in the form of a massive serpent, which coiled through the air before lunging at Misturugi. At the same time, the lifelike created a wall in front of Domon, shielding him from the majority of the slashes, although a few got through and left him with some gashes.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 pm

He jumped up into the air to avoid the massive serpent made of energy and then went for a powerful descending slash with the intent to slice Domon in half vertically.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Domon smiled, having been expecting him to dodge the attack. The thing about serpents... they can always twist! And so it did, moving to slam into him from the side, as Domon's lifelike moved to protect him, taking the wall back in and projecting a fist to grab Misturugi.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:17 am

Mitsurugi grunted as he was hit by the energy serpent and was knocked away but quickly recovered as he backflipped in the air and landed on his feet. He then charged at slightly slower speeds, about 62X that of normal human speed, at Domon and swung his sword at him 23 times at full speed. Domon could sense that aside from his Reiatsu, Mitsurugi had what felt like a bit of Youki, or Demonic Energy coming from his Dragon Claw and his Longsword, indicating that those two items originally had something to do with demons and most likely had granted him all the power he has now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)   Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rin and Mitsurugi's Down Time (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next