Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long time of idleness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuudai

Yuudai

Long time of idleness Empty
PostSubject: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Yuudai walked into the soccer field. He hadn't been here in so long. Noticing someone had left a soccer ball he smirked. He wanted to play around for a little bit, at least until he felt the presence of a hollow. He then walked over to the ball, picked it up and tossed it in the air, as it was coming down, he did a backflip, kicking the ball directly where he was aiming and it going into the net.

swishhhh

Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Akiru strutted down the grey paved sidewalk. She hated days like this. Boring and cloudly and borderline-rainy. She had been walking around Karakura for days in search of something, anything, to do. She glanced to the left of her when she saw what seemed to be a shinigami messing around with a soccer ball at the small soccer field.

Hmmm, i'm bored and there's a guy with a soccer ball. Doesn't sound exactly thrilling, but it'll keep my mind of the continuos strech of boredom.Akiru thought with rising happiness. She saw him start to do a backflip and kick the ball. Before he kicked it, she shunpo'd in front of the net and roundhouse kicked it away from the net.Nice try. What's your name?Akiru said with a smile as she walked over to where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Yuudai looked at the girl as she kicked the ball away from the net, 'Shunpo??' he thought looking at her. "My name is Yuudai, and yours?" He asked walking towards the ball, he was going to make a goal. When someone sets their mind to something, they get it done especially if it gets more challenging each time. It is more fun.

Yuudai picked up the ball, tossing it up and down in his hands, then bouncing it on his forehead a few times, he let it begin to drop to the ground, but caught it on his foot and kicked it at her, if she was so good she could keep the dribbling going.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Akiru looked at him and slightly smiled.My name is Akiru. Akiru Hanori. She said with a small laugh. She saw him kick the ball over to her as he caught it with his foot. It looks like she would have some entertainment with this game. She loved competition. Even though she was incredibly sweet, competition entertained her succesfully. She jumped up and twirled as she kicked the ball directly back at him.Your a shinigami, correct? Which division you from? Akiru said with slight interest. She hasn't saw a shinigami in a while.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Yuudai stared at the ball flying at him and roundhouse kicked the ball at the other end of the goal, she was showing to be a good goalie, at least he could work on his timing with her. He smirked as she asked him what division he was in. "I'm in the 11th division. What is yours?" He asked. Feeling somewhat relieved that she wasn't a shinigami from his squad. If she was he wouldn't of been able to kick the ball around for as long as he could without his squad. He wanted some fun for himself.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Akiru smirked as he kicked it. He was pretty good. She doubted he would beat her though. She's been in the Human World for pretty long. This game proved to be amusing too. But when she heard his question about her division, her face got a little pale. She didn't like shinigami knowing she was a rogue. And it's not like she's evil, just she got bored and tired of the Soul Society. But there was no way skipping around this question.Well the thing about that is i'm a rogue shinigami. I'll left a while back. I was in the 4th Division. I kinda left because I was really bored...Akiru said with a sheepish grin. She hoped he didn't feel like fighting. She wasn't a bad rogue....just a bored good one.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Yuudai stopped straight when she said 'Rouge'. Yuudai looked at the ball and then shook his head. He couldn't think of anything to say, he started rubbing his face with his hand. "Oh well." He said trying to make it seem like he didn't really care or he wasn't shocked by that fact. "That's understandable. I'm pretty bored myself, but i want to become strong. Unlock my full poltentional." He said with a smile looking at her. He didn't know what rank she used to be for squad 4. But it was better not to ask it felt like.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Akiru cringed a bit when she saw his reaction. It didn't linger for too long, just a quick glimpse of shock. She really didn't think it was that bad to seperate herself from the Soul Society. She thought she could find more excitement and adventure here. She was sorta right. She liked to study humans culture and mannerisms and found them extremly interesting. On the other hand, she tended to avoid shinigami, and therefore has had basically no companionship or contact with others. She smiled when she heard him say he wanted to unlock his full potential.Hmmm I wanted to also when I was there. But i'm incredibly impatient, so boredom struck me quickly. I have to admit, it was pleasent there. But I prefer adventure and risk to pleasent and calm.And I chose 4th Division because I liked to help people....and I was horrible at fighting"Akiru said with a laugh.And I doubt that it really mattered that I left. I was only 3rd seat.She said with a smirk.Which rank are you? 11th Division is the combat division,right? Figures i'm not well with terms. Me and the 11th Division didn't get along well.She said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Yuudai chuckled a bit at her. He loved to fight, especially if it was to prove his strenght, or to make sure that someone is okay and isn't in trouble. He walked over and grabbed the soccer ball. He began to bounce it on his head while starting to talk. "I am the 3rd seat in the 11th division. So have you gotten close to a bankai?" Yuudai had to ask. He needed to know. He wanted to know if he was stronger then a rouge. Or if he was still weaker. He wanted to be at his full potential. But he isn't yet. So he hopes he is strong now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Akiru laughed and smiled at him.What are the odds....two 3rd seats of the most opposite divisions meet in a soccer field where one is loyal and one is a rogue. Akiru said laughing again. Her slight giggle sounded like a gentle silvery bell. She turned back to him after her giggle died down.No, I haven't acheived Bankai. My zanpaktou is a Fire type, which makes me eager to see what it will be. What's yours? Akiru asked inquistively. She wanted to know how different he was from her, so she could learn his strengths and weaknesses. After that, she could have a fun competition.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 am

Yuudai smirked and dropped the ball to the ground, she had a fire zanpaktou in the medical division? That was a surprise to him. He thought everyone in that division had something that would help out with medicine. "Well I have a lightning Zanpaktou," Yuudai said with a smirk, "Which has me ready for my bankai as well. Seeing my Captains at least. I would love to be more powerful then her." He smirked, lightning and fire, two great elements in his mind. Being complete opposites though, for who they choose to be with.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Akiru laughed and looked at the soccer ball.Hmm, a lightning zanpaktou? That's odd, but it sounds nice.Akiru said while staring at the clouds. Her and this man were certainly opposites. Opposite divisions, opposite zanpaktou's, and certainly opposite loyalties. But he seemed like he was a decent shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Hayami had felt many pressures about Karakura Town, and she decided to go and investigate. She felt that they were none other than a few Shinigami - but the Shinigami were certainly interesting. She wanted to go conversate with the few, and introduce them to Karakura Town as best as she could. And on that note, she decided to head out to go and meet the bunch. It surely would be a good time, as long as everything went fine and dandy. Hayami certainly wasn't looking for a fight, but she would get in one if the occasion called for it...

Earlier that day...

Hayami was walking through Karakura Town, searching for the Urahara Shop. It surely wasn't very EASY to find. That Urahara was certainly somethin else... But regardless, she had to get there, she wished to purchase a few goods. Her search took her far and wide, throughout alleys, hidden streets, and many different shops around Karakura. The humans would all gaze at her, wondering just what what was doing. Hayami laughed, as she simply hadn't been in her human form in such a long time. She simply wasn't use to the humans being able to see her, or even acknowledge her.

Her human form was simple - she looked like Hayami, just instead of wearing her usual clothes, and having her Zanpakutou, she was dressed in a tight black shirt, with the sleeves extending down to her wrists, and very baggy leans, with red, blue, and yellow suspenders flowing from various different places. Scattered about the jeans were many different chains, as well. Wearing these human clothes was always so different - they were nothing like what she was use to. She was use to wearing her Captain's Cloak... well, her OLD Captain's Cloak, that is. She decided to keep it when she became a Vizard simply to remind her of her rank and duties.

She might have left Soul Society, but she was the Captain of a very important Division. The Combat Division. She would usually be sent on missions to the World of the Living to deal with hollows, and when the time called, she wouldnt go, simply send various members of her squad to handle it. Regardless - a part of Soul Society or not, she felt it was still her duty to protect this town under all conditions. No matter what she does, no matter what people think, no matter what side she decides to ally herself with, she will always protect the town and the humans within. This scenario often crossed Hayami's mind, and she would easily loose focus on reality when this happened.

But she found what she was looking for; the Urahara Shop. She slip open the door, only to find that all the lights were turned off, and there was a sign on the back wall. It read...

休暇中! 2週間後にウィルリターン! (On vacation! Will return in two weeks time!)

Hayami let out a grunt, and returned to the Warehouse to sleep the day away...

Present time...

Hayami approached the odd-looking group of shinigami, and lifted a hand up, and gave a large smile. Why, hello there everybody! How's it goin? she said with a joyous tone.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Zilo appeared behind the vizard leader and looked at her with a smile he had shown up seeing there was so many people. It has been almost about 4 months since hayami had last seen Zilo. He had fought kensai and the other captains. He was wrapped up around his stomach and his right arm. He looked at Hayami and looked at everyone else. "Uhhh Hello?" He said as he looked around he went over to a spot and sat down against a wall and started to read a book waiting to see what would happen. He wished he could move his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai

Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Yuudai smiled hearing about his odd yet nice zanpaktou and laughed a bit. Then seeing someone walk towards them he turned to say hello to her, yet she spoke to them first. He couldn't tell who she was, but felt as though he had seen her before. Then after she said hello and asked how we were, he noticed someone appear behind the woman, someone he noticed. He waved and said, "Hey there. I'm good how are you?" He said, and then looked over at Zilo, "Do i know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Akiru stopped looking at the soccer ball when she saw a female vizard happily greet her. Akiru gave a huge smile and walked over to her.Hiya, nice to meet you. My name is Akiru. What's yours?Akiru exclaimed. She quietly listened as the boy introduced himself. She turned to the other shinigami boy.You probably just heard me greet her, so I find it needless to re-introduce myslef. But what's your name? Akiru said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time of idleness   Long time of idleness Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time of idleness
Page 1 of 1