Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Realizations (private and lemon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Realizations (private and lemon) Empty
PostSubject: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:25 am

Kensei sighed. He had bought a house long ago, about a year or so after the vizard incident. He was laying lazily on the couch and looking up at the ceiling. He was bored in every definition of the word.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 am

Neliel walks up to the front door of Kensei's house. She knocks and waits for Kensei to answer, as she waits she wonders how he will react upon seeing her. She knows that a lot has happened and she isn't certain how things will be right now.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 am

Kensei smirked, finally something to do. He got up and opened the door, surprised to see nel there "nel? hey whats up? long time no see.... come on in" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 am

Neliel enters and looks around at Kensei's furniture. "Yes it has been awhile Kensei, I was wondering if you still liked me? You know as a girl friend. If so it is possible we can be together. What do you think, should be together, I think it would be good for both of us really. We both know how to treat each other right, and you are attractive." Neliel smiles and looks at Kensei with her brown eyes trying to worm her way into his heart honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 am

Kensei blinked and laughed "of course" He smiled as he shut the door. Nel could be so confusing at times. Kensei sat down on the couch and smiled up at her "sit down.... lets talk..."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 am

"Okay but what do you want to talk about Kensei? Anything you want to talk about is good enough for me really. So I'll let you decide the topic or topics okay?" Neliel waits for Kensei to decide what the topic or topics should be She honestly wants to make this work, but she isn't entirely sure how to start things. She obviously made a bad first step, and feels a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 am

"well.... what brought this on?" Kensei asked. He wondered about that, why would she just come to his door and ask that?
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am

"Well I am kind of lonely, and I figured you probably were also. maybe I'm wrong, but you are cute, as in attractive as hell. I kind of like you a lot. So I was hoping maybe you liked me also. If I was wrong than i apologize, it is not my intention to make your life miserable or anything. I guess maybe I just came to the wrong conclusion about us, it happens to others so maybe I did that?" Neliel looks down while wondering if she didn't just make a large mistake by saying something she shouldn't have?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 am

Kensei chuckled "yeah that makes sense... and thanks" He smiled. He always liked Nel, but some things had happened to keep them apart, but now that Aizen was gone everything would work again. Kensei put his hand under her chin and made her look up. He smiled slightly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 am

Neliel is surprised by Kensei kissing her but recovers from the surprise. She kisses him back and puts her left hand on his face softly stroking his cheek. She feels happy that she didn't make a mistake as she feared she had, but she decides to let Kensei make the choices for the most part from this point on.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:02 am

Kensei's tongue was at her mouth begging for entrance. Kensei was usually the one to begin these things, and was hardly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 am

Neliel lets Kensei's tongue enter her mouth, she finds the practice odd but lets him do it anyway. She figures she doesn't have to understand everything to do them. As long as it isn't painful or too wierd she will give it a try at any rate. Let continues stroking Kensei's cheek softly, but she puts her other hand on his thigh near his groin hoping she isn't going to far.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 am

Kensei's tongue entered her mouth and wrestled her other tongue, for most this was enjoyable and even pleasurable. Kensei almost chuckled when she put her hand near his groin, she was a bit more forward that usual, but not unbearably so..... not that that is possible.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 am

Neliel isn't certain what is to be gained from the tongue war, but she isn't worried about it. She wants Kensei to be happy with her and that is enough for. When he doesn't complain about where hand is she is relieved. Shhe leaves it where it is and hopes he will guide her to where he wants it. She knows he is in charge of this and it's fine with her.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:21 am

Kensei pulled away and smiled. "you should get undressed" He smirked, knowing she was quite innocent, but had some type of experience probably.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 am

Neliel nods and starts taking off her clothing. Which for her was fairly easy since she was still wearing the green outfit whic despite being torn in the middle horizontally, it is still connected by a small piece of fabric,. She lifts the bottom half up to he mid section and than gathers the rest together and lifts it the rest of the way off. It gets snagged on her Arrancar mask for a bit, but she eventually frees it probably to Kensei's amusement which would make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 am

Kensei chuckled at her antics. He glady got undressed and smiled, damn she was good looking, perfect breasts and all. Kensei smirked a bit "can you lay down on the couch?" He asked with a coy smile
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 am

Nelile smiles "Okay Kensei-kun." Neliel lays down on the couch lengthwise waiting for Kensei to make the first move. She knows he will either go down on her with his mouth, enter her with his manhood or or enter her mouth. She is ready for any of those options depending on what he wants first. The thought of being with Kensei makes her hot, she blushes just a little.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 am

Kensei knew she was somewhat innocent but to have to be told what to do.... maybe she got off on being commanded or something? He smiled over her and got on top of her, with his head down by her crotch and her head by his. He lifted his body to get down some more and put his tongue in her clit.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 am

Neliel puts Kensei's manhood in her mouth and starts gently sucking on it. She tries to be as gentles as possible while making Kensei happy. She also enjoys his tongue in her pussy as he licks her. She fondles Kensei's ass hoping he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

Kensei almost moaned, but didnt. He hadnt felt this good in years, then it hit him, damn he was old. Kensei bit down on her clit, knowing she was a masochist.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 am

Neliel squirms a bit and moans despite his manhood being in her mouth. The pain made her excited and starts sucking a little harder and faster. She reaches for Kensei's chest to rub it softly with her fingers playfully wondering what response this will get from him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 am

Kensei smirked at her reaction, well he would have if his tongue was not exploring her caverns. He let out a small groan as she suck on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realizations (private and lemon)   Realizations (private and lemon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Realizations (private and lemon)
Page 1 of 1