Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning about Kurosu (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion+

Xion+

Learning about Kurosu (P) Empty
PostSubject: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Standing above a 300 story building.two girls stood hovering in mid air.One of the girls looked normal.she was petite,5'4 with a small frame yet curvy figure.her skin was a pale light cream color.her hair was black and slightly spiky.her eyes a sapphire blue.she wore a white short sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone to show her collar bone.a dark blue tie,the holy lock fastened around her neck.black skirt,below the knee socks and White sneakers.she was Xion.the girl hovering above her looked exactly like xion except her hair was a dark lavender.her eyes where a blood red.her skin light purple.and she wore a black sleeveless dress with no shoes a large blood red bow in her hair and a silver chain was wrapped around her waist.linking her to the holy lock. She was xion's demon Saber.

listen we don't have much time,the seven demons are coming back! We need to get stronger if we want to fight them off karakura. saber snarled lightly.yes but we can't accomplish it alone... xion said quietly as she thought it over.Saber sighed.look let's not discuss this now with people around.let's go find a place to crash. xion nodded once in agreement and closed her eyes.saber turned into a cloud of red light and it entered the holy lock back into xion's body.Xion's eyes where blood red as she opened them.however she was in control of the body.xion then flew off.searching below as she thought silently about the upcoming war.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Looking down at the city beneath him, Ishpaleum sighed. They seemed so complacent, completely unaware that their lives would likely be cut short in a very small amount of time. He knew that he was going to have to make a move soon, and had been forming his plans for months, keeping Kurosu largely inactive in order to protect it's members for the upcoming war. Still, he knew that with so few he could only accomplish so much, and so he had come to Karakura in an attempt to recruit some new blood... the first of which passed by him quickly.

When he saw Xion pass by, it took him a moment to realize what he had seen... fliers were uncommon among humans. Curious, he began to follow the girl, allowing some of his spiritual pressure to rise.
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Xion looked down and she could see some people looking up.to keep away unwanted attention xion landed in a dark ally. As she started to walk Sabers thoughts suddenly warnedXion! Heads up! Vizards coming! And is it me or does that spiritual pressure feel similar to Domon's? xion stopped walking.it was indeed a vizard and it did seem to slightly match domon's reiatsu.xion turned slightly.who's there? she asked the male who wasn't in sight.Xion didn't change her quiet tone but she knew he would be able to hear her without difficulty.watch it xion...he's powerful saber said finally as they both waited for the stranger to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Ish entered the alley, shadows covering him for only a moment before he lightened it with his reaitsu. He was dressed in his usual robes, red with golden dragons running down the side, and his eyes had a particular glow to them. He stopped at the entrance, smiling at them. A fine question, and one I will happily answer. My name is Ishpaleum. And if I'm not mistaken, you are Xion and Saber. He then began to walk toward them again, with a cool stride. A demon in a human's body... quite the interesting situation. I wonder, have you heard of me?
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:23 pm

"A fine question, and one I will happily answer. My name is Ishpaleum. And if I'm not mistaken, you are Xion and Saber" xion blinked in slight surprise as the vizard seemed to know her name.Saber was also shocked.A demon in a human's body... quite the interesting situation. I wonder, have you heard of me?"snapping out of her confusion.xion then answered.forgive me sir but I have not....though your spiritual energy is similar to...someone I know
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Ish nodded, his smile remaining. He wasn't surpised that she didn't know of him... after all, they ran in different circles. Understandable... you know my son quite intimately from what I gather. How is Domon? His eyes had a particular glint to them as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Understandable... you know my son quite intimately from what I gather. How is Domon?" Xion froze and saber burst out laughing in xion's head.oh shit! He's domons dad! Sucks to be you! saber snickered while xion blushed slightly.d-domons fine thank you for asking... she answered quietly while saber read her thoughts and smirked.oh no! I'm not saying a damn thing ...you're on your own kid the female demon snickered as xion felt a bit uncomfortable.if ishpaleum knew about her and domon. She didn't dare think about it.it just made the situation worse.Xion then wondered why domon didn't mention of his father...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Ish smiled at the two, facing Saber. You know I can see you right? Without waiting for a response, he turned back to Xion. Good, I'm glad that he's alright... He doesn't see eye to eye with me on many things, and it's largely my fault, but I love the boy. He placed a hand on his neck. Anyway, if you guys are going to play around, you really shouldn't use one of my houses...
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 pm

" You know I can see you right? " saber smirked and nodded once.she knew he could see her.Xion looked down on the floor as he looked at her".Good, I'm glad that he's alright... He doesn't see eye to eye with me on many things, and it's largely my fault, but I love the boy." Xion looked up a bit and smiled.and I'll be sure to let him know that she promised while relaxing a little."Anyway, if you guys are going to play around, you really shouldn't use one of my houses..." xion blushed once again and saber simply snickered quietly as she materialized beside xion.meh at least they didn't make a mess! Saber replied earning her a cold glare from xion.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 pm

He already knows... he's touched me. Ish took a step forward, looking at the two with a slightly more stern look. In any case, he's not why I'm here. Since you have one in you, I'm assuming you've heard the call. The Seven are coming, are you with or against them? His eyes held a cold tint to them.
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:26 pm

He already knows... he's touched me. tch..that's what she said saber muttered while xion punched her in the arm to silence her.In any case, he's not why I'm here. Since you have one in you, I'm assuming you've heard the call. The Seven are coming, are you with or against them? .against them xion and saber said together at the exact same time.saber snarled.I was once the servant of Greed,worked faithfully under him for thousands of years..but in the end he betrayed me..I Want him and all those other demons dead! Even if I may die in the proccess. Xion patted saber's shoulder to calm her down while she looked at Ishpaleum.I don't want the seven sins destroying the earth...so of course I agree with saber that they need to be stopped.. Xion then sighed and looked up at the black sky then back at domon's father.but if anything I wonder what side domon is taking...and if he is against them or with them.. xion's expression grew worried.whatever he chooses I just hope he'll be alright... saber gave xion a look but didn't say anything as her red eyes looked at the vizard.waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Kurosu (P)   Learning about Kurosu (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning about Kurosu (P)
Page 1 of 1